New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

09-17-2008, 12:01 AM   #45
Graham M
I love my Z. Pure sex on wheels.
Canada
Rep

Drives: Is sold, goodbye everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
the death trip is a state of utter paranoia you get as a result of doing drugs. i got it a lot in college when i did lsd, and i continue to experience it when i smoke weed (alone). its weird that i dont get this when i'm smoking weed with a girl (i'm relaxed then), but doing drugs alone takes me on a death trip. breathing gets really shallow, you lose control of your mind, you think you're going to die (by an asteroid, by walls crushing in, by an alien, by a stray bullet, once i felt the earth in orbit and thought it was going to crash into another planet, i even thought my towel was a dinosaur that was going to eat me),

nothing i can do except cower in the fetal position until the trip is done. these trips scare the shit outta me. it's like letting your fears take control of you for a few hours. which is why i smoke weed only once a year, just to see if the death trips are gone, but they're still there!

anybody else get them?

Might be a good idea to quit doing drugs, at least while your alone

If I ever went through that, I'd quit drugs on the spot.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #46
EZ_TUR90
Ez tur90
Armenia
Rep

Drives: M6

Experiment with different types of bud, the strong stuff isn’t always the best. If it’s too strong of bud it will burn you out. Take less tokes of the strong stuff and enjoy.
      09-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #47
kennethpetro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 328i JB/Black Dakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Design1314 View Post
18 Es + 3 liqs of special k (equals 9 jars) + couple of whip-its all by myself within 24 hrs and I was fine
^^ That's hardcore bro! LOL I've gotten close to those #'s w/ MDMA & K @ the Tunnel but i couldn't remember the exact #'s of each. Either way i was f**ked up for two days, but no death trip ever. I used to smoke weed when i was younger, but something snapped when i got older and i get paranoid as hell EVERY time i smoke.
2011 Jet Black 328i, 6-Speed Manual, Black Dakota Leather, Brushed Aluminum, Harmon Kardon w/ Surround Sound, Navi, BMW Apps, iPod & USB Adapter, BMW Assist w/ Bluetooth, Full LED Interior, 6000k HID Fogs, Matte Black Kidney Grills, M3 Lip Spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, 19" Beyern Black Mesh *19x8.5 front(ET40)* *19x9.5 rear(ET30)*
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2008, 07:58 AM   #48
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

Then it was quiet again. My attorney had taken his shirt off and was pouring beer on his chest, to facilitate the tanning process. "What the hell are you yelling about?" he muttered, staring up at the sun with his eyes closed and covered with wraparound Spanish sunglasses. "Never mind," I said. "It's your turn to drive." I hit the brakes and aimed the Great Red Shark toward the shoulder of the highway. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

-HST, Fear & Loathing in LV
The movie mentally wears me out when I watch it.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #49
Neurorad
Major
Rep

Drives: 2017 340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
The movie mentally wears me out when I watch it.
I thought the movie kind of sucked, but I really enjoy the book.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #50
oldaccount
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico335 View Post
one time i thought my cereal was lava and was scared to eat it
Appreciate 0