Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-13-2017, 01:16 PM   #287
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
59451
Rep
3,956
Posts

 
Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Most Muslims are white genetically
It not the race we object to it the ideology.
If we were having this discussion in a place like Dubai, you and i will be thrown in jail for denouncing Islam abuses.

They're such nice guys!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2017, 01:25 PM   #288
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
251
Rep
415
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: ((((((( BQ )))))))

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Most Muslims are white genetically
It not the race we object to it the ideology.
Most muslims are Asian Asian lol . Indonesians, Chinese, Malaysian make the the majority fo the Muslims population. I mean unless you consider these muslims to also be white genetically ?
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2017, 01:34 PM   #289
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10286
Rep
8,742
Posts

 
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaaQaf View Post
Most muslims are Asian Asian lol . Indonesians, Chinese, Malaysian make the the majority fo the Muslims population. I mean unless you consider these muslims to also be white genetically ?
Demographics of Islam

Islam is the world’s second largest religion after Christianity, with approximately 1.5 billion adherents—nearly a quarter of the global population. Islam dominates the religious landscape of the Middle East, North Africa, and large parts of Asia. Though the Arab world is often regarded as the historical heartland of Islam, Arabs comprise only about 20 percent of the world’s Muslim population, while about 30 percent come from the Indian subcontinent and the rest live in Asia outside the Middle East and the West. The country with the largest Muslim population is Indonesia, home to about 13 percent of all Muslims worldwide. Islam is the largest religion in Africa, with a particularly strong presence in the North and West. Sizeable Muslim minorities exist in many countries, including Russia and China. Islam is the second largest religion in much of Europe, and Muslim communities exist in North and South America as well. By best estimates, 87-90 percent of Muslims are Sunni and 10-13 percent are Shi’a, with small numbers belonging to other sects.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 3
MKSixer24566.50

      12-13-2017, 01:44 PM   #290
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
251
Rep
415
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: ((((((( BQ )))))))

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
You'll never have reforms in Islam, there's no outrage or indignations at the abuses, human rights violations in the Muslim world.

No need to go far, Islam apologists here don't seem appalled at all by what's going in Islamic countries.
This is so wrong its dead wrong. You really need to go out and socialize some



http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...und-the-world/
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2017, 01:48 PM   #291
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
251
Rep
415
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: ((((((( BQ )))))))

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Demographics of Islam

Islam is the world’s second largest religion after Christianity, with approximately 1.5 billion adherents—nearly a quarter of the global population. Islam dominates the religious landscape of the Middle East, North Africa, and large parts of Asia. Though the Arab world is often regarded as the historical heartland of Islam, Arabs comprise only about 20 percent of the world’s Muslim population, while about 30 percent come from the Indian subcontinent and the rest live in Asia outside the Middle East and the West. The country with the largest Muslim population is Indonesia, home to about 13 percent of all Muslims worldwide. Islam is the largest religion in Africa, with a particularly strong presence in the North and West. Sizeable Muslim minorities exist in many countries, including Russia and China. Islam is the second largest religion in much of Europe, and Muslim communities exist in North and South America as well. By best estimates, 87-90 percent of Muslims are Sunni and 10-13 percent are Shi’a, with small numbers belonging to other sects.
if you going to quote something please include the source link



http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/m...tionstables74/



http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...u-might-think/

Last edited by BaaQaf; 12-13-2017 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2017, 01:49 PM   #292
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

This is the best reply from the Arab leaders..

http://www.dw.com/en/muslim-leaders-...ine/a-41767851
Appreciate 1
Lups11091.50

      12-13-2017, 10:42 PM   #293
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
You'll never have reforms in Islam, there's no outrage or indignations at the abuses, human rights violations in the Muslim world.

No need to go far, Islam apologists here don't seem appalled at all by what's going in Islamic countries.
The Zionist apologists here seem appalled to you by all the war crimes committed by them against the Palestinian people..?
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #294
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
NormanConquest's Avatar
3386
Rep
5,112
Posts

 
Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
The Zionist apologists here seem appalled to you by all the war crimes committed by them against the Palestinian people..?
Lmfao in recent history the Zionist hands are far cleaner then the Palestinian
Just accept the fact that the jews only have one nation to call home Muslim have several dozen.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer24566.50

      12-14-2017, 01:36 AM   #295
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
The Zionist apologists here seem appalled to you by all the war crimes committed by them against the Palestinian people..?
Lmfao in recent history the Zionist hands are far cleaner then the Palestinian
Just accept the fact that the jews only have one nation to call home Muslim have several dozen.
Not sure about that part.. Just look at how many Palestinians were killed by Zionists in Israel and how many Israelis were killed by Hamas Or Palestinians..?
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2017, 06:35 AM   #296
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
59451
Rep
3,956
Posts

 
Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Not sure about that part.. Just look at how many Palestinians were killed by Zionists in Israel and how many Israelis were killed by Hamas Or Palestinians..?
The Arabs started attacking Israel the day they declared their Independence in their own land.

Besides the Arabs cant fight so they turn to killing unarmed women and children.

They use their own people as human shield.

They attack the Israelis, they get their asses handed to em, they play the victim.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer24566.50
SakhirM410286.00

      12-14-2017, 11:37 PM   #297
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Not sure about that part.. Just look at how many Palestinians were killed by Zionists in Israel and how many Israelis were killed by Hamas Or Palestinians..?
The Arabs started attacking Israel the day they declared their Independence in their own land.

Besides the Arabs cant fight so they turn to killing unarmed women and children.

They use their own people as human shield.

They attack the Israelis, they get their asses handed to em, they play the victim.
Recently who has been attacking whom..? Whom has been launching missiles at Syria and Lebanon..? As for human shields. In case you forgot Israel used Palestinians as human shields when doing raids. Another point of shields is that Israel has advanced military such as tanks and fighter jets which it uses as human shields. You can not compare advanced fighting with non-advanced fighting when one has access to modern tech while the other does not.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2017, 11:39 PM   #298
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Most Muslims are white genetically
It not the race we object to it the ideology.
If we were having this discussion in a place like Dubai, you and i will be thrown in jail for denouncing Islam abuses.

They're such nice guys!
Unfortunately this probably would or may happen in Dubai but then again discuss certain issues about Israel and Palestine and the IDF would come knocking on your door and arrest you indefinitely for incitement or provocation so your argument there is not a valid argument to where one side is free and other is not.
Appreciate 1
minn197037.50

      12-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #299
Scout10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
74
Rep
265
Posts

 
Drives: 2017 BMW X3 X28i
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (0)

decision "MAY" upset the peace process . . . . . ?
has there ever been peace anywhere over there.
__________________
2017 BMW X3 x28i
2015 Honda CRV-EXL AWD (wife)
2012 Toyota Rav4 Limited AWD / V6 269hp (sold )
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 05:52 AM   #300
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
59451
Rep
3,956
Posts

 
Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Unfortunately this probably would or may happen in Dubai but then again discuss certain issues about Israel and Palestine and the IDF would come knocking on your door and arrest you indefinitely for incitement or provocation so your argument there is not a valid argument to where one side is free and other is not.

Again you're misleading, you can criticize, make fun of Judaism, some Jews recognized Christ as their saviour. They're not thrown in jail.
In Islamic countries, they throw you in jail for making fun of the fairy tale prophet.

If you go on open forum and start calling for attacks on the Jewish state, yeah of course they should throw your ass in jail, it's the definition of incitement.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2017, 05:53 AM   #301
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
59451
Rep
3,956
Posts

 
Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Recently who has been attacking whom..? Whom has been launching missiles at Syria and Lebanon..? As for human shields. In case you forgot Israel used Palestinians as human shields when doing raids. Another point of shields is that Israel has advanced military such as tanks and fighter jets which it uses as human shields. You can not compare advanced fighting with non-advanced fighting when one has access to modern tech while the other does not.


I can compare the surprise attack on the Jewish holiest day of Yom kippur by Syria and Egypt, the Arabs had access to Russian state of the art equipment founded by the Saudis and military planning by the Russians and outnumbered the IDF, still got their asses handed to em.

So they turned to financing terrorism, the cowards go kill unarmed civilians mostly women and children, the Arabs call them martyrs.

Syria and Lebanon have been providing the rockets that Hamas indiscriminately fire at the civilian population of Israel, yes they're a fair target.

Israel has the right to defend itself!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2017, 10:15 AM   #302
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

The perfect response by the UN and the perfect response by Turkey to America and Israel. If America can do what it did then so can other countries.

https://www.24matins.uk/traf/headlin...cision-2-37809

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1EB0H7
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2017, 10:17 AM   #303
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Recently who has been attacking whom..? Whom has been launching missiles at Syria and Lebanon..? As for human shields. In case you forgot Israel used Palestinians as human shields when doing raids. Another point of shields is that Israel has advanced military such as tanks and fighter jets which it uses as human shields. You can not compare advanced fighting with non-advanced fighting when one has access to modern tech while the other does not.


I can compare the surprise attack on the Jewish holiest day of Yom kippur by Syria and Egypt, the Arabs had access to Russian state of the art equipment founded by the Saudis and military planning by the Russians and outnumbered the IDF, still got their asses handed to em.

So they turned to financing terrorism, the cowards go kill unarmed civilians mostly women and children, the Arabs call them martyrs.

Syria and Lebanon have been providing the rockets that Hamas indiscriminately fire at the civilian population of Israel, yes they're a fair target.

Israel has the right to defend itself!
Irgun financed terrorism. Do you know how Irgun played a role into today's Israeli government and Military..? You must be talking about the cowards that drop missiles and bombs on unarmed Palestinian women and children from fighter jets and tanks in the name of self defense, the Zionists call this self defense.

The US has provided the majority of these weapons to Israel which the Zionists used to commit war crimes against the Palestinians and of which they used to run an Apartheid rule over the Palestinians.

Not sure where you get Israel has the right to defend itself from while others don't have a right to defend themselves from. A bit of irony and double standards to that policy you seem to support. You are supporting Apartheid rule, terrorism and war crimes with thinking like that.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2017, 11:10 AM   #304
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
59451
Rep
3,956
Posts

 
Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
The perfect response by the UN and the perfect response by Turkey to America and Israel. If America can do what it did then so can other countries.

https://www.24matins.uk/traf/headlin...cision-2-37809

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1EB0H7

Since when the Arabs respect what the UN has to say?

The Palestinians alongside Arab nations attacked Israel in 1948 against a UN resolution.
Mind you the land of Israel was split in two equal states Israel and Palestine, they wanted the whole land of Israel to themselves.

In 1967 the Egyptians demanded the UN peacekeepers leave the area and closed the Suez canal preparing to attack Israel yet again.

In 1973, a surprise attack by Egypt and Syria on Israel on Jewish holiest day, Yom Kippur.

Sure, go ahead play the victim...
Land of Israel belongs to Jews even if it was renamed to Palestine.

The 12 tribes of Israel
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2017, 11:42 AM   #305
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
1841
Rep
4,743
Posts

 
Drives: M235i 6spd
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mid-Atlantic

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Irgun financed terrorism. Do you know how Irgun played a role into today's Israeli government and Military..? You must be talking about the cowards that drop missiles and bombs on unarmed Palestinian women and children from fighter jets and tanks in the name of self defense, the Zionists call this self defense.

The US has provided the majority of these weapons to Israel which the Zionists used to commit war crimes against the Palestinians and of which they used to run an Apartheid rule over the Palestinians.

Not sure where you get Israel has the right to defend itself from while others don't have a right to defend themselves from. A bit of irony and double standards to that policy you seem to support. You are supporting Apartheid rule, terrorism and war crimes with thinking like that.
I'll totally protest the Netanyahu government...but throughout, world militaries study and consult Israeli military for their methods of minimizing civilian casualties during heavy operations. In terms of riot and crowd control where emotions/hatred cause individual soldiers to use deadly force when it's inappropriate - that is I agree horrible.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2017, 11:25 PM   #306
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
293
Rep
1,342
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
The perfect response by the UN and the perfect response by Turkey to America and Israel. If America can do what it did then so can other countries.

https://www.24matins.uk/traf/headlin...cision-2-37809

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1EB0H7

Since when the Arabs respect what the UN has to say?

The Palestinians alongside Arab nations attacked Israel in 1948 against a UN resolution.
Mind you the land of Israel was split in two equal states Israel and Palestine, they wanted the whole land of Israel to themselves.

In 1967 the Egyptians demanded the UN peacekeepers leave the area and closed the Suez canal preparing to attack Israel yet again.

In 1973, a surprise attack by Egypt and Syria on Israel on Jewish holiest day, Yom Kippur.

Sure, go ahead play the victim...
Land of Israel belongs to Jews even if it was renamed to Palestine.

The 12 tribes of Israel
At the end of the war which side was it that refused UN Peacekeepers (peacekeeping forces)?? How many times did Palestine and other countries request a peacekeeping force to be present only to be rejected by Israel and the US so they can continue to steal more land to build more illegal settlements on them..? Only to call those that resist and fight back as terrorists.. The apologists never give up. Do you know how many UN Security Counsel resolutions Israel has violated..?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2017, 11:27 PM   #307
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
9329
Rep
7,685
Posts

 
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
The Arabs started attacking Israel the day they declared their Independence in their own land.
Ummm.. are you sure it wasn't the other way around? HINT: it was

Cause ... like, you're aware of the Irgun right? The Jewish terrorist organization? That bombed peaceful Arabs at marketplaces? You know, how they used to like bomb Arabs, Brits and stuff, right? Massacring 40 or 50 people at a time? Attacking and murdering British soldiers?

Oh, no, you're not? G-DAWG here to help!

Under the command of Menachem Begin (6th PM of Israel BTWs), the Irgun was divided into different corps:
Hayil Kravi (Combat Corps) – responsible for combat operations
Delek ("Gasoline") – the intelligence section; responsible for gathering and translating intelligence, and maintaining contact with local and foreign journalists
HAT (Planning Division) – responsible for planning activities
HATAM (Revolutionary Publicity Corps) – responsible for printing and disseminating propaganda
The Irgun (Hebrew: ארגון‎; full title: הארגון הצבאי הלאומי בארץ ישראל‎ Hā-ʾIrgun Ha-Tzvaʾī Ha-Leūmī b-Ērētz Yiśrāʾel, lit. "The National Military Organization in the Land of Israel") was a Zionist paramilitary organization that operated in Mandate Palestine between 1931 and 1948. <- like meaning it was an Arab country and stuff

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts. Specifically the organization "committed acts of terrorism and assassination against the British, whom it regarded as illegal occupiers, and it was also violently anti-Arab" according to the Encyclopædia Britannica. In particular the Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by the United Nations, British, and United States governments; in media such as The New York Times newspaper;

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the Irgun, on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. Ninety-one people of various nationalities were killed and 46 injured.



__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 12-17-2017 at 11:57 PM..
Appreciate 2
minn197037.50

      12-18-2017, 12:03 AM   #308
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
59451
Rep
3,956
Posts

 
Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Ummm.. are you sure it wasn't the other way around?

Cause ... like, you're aware of the Irgun right? The Jewish terrorist organization? That bombed peaceful Arabs at marketplaces? You know, how they used to like bomb Arabs, Brits and stuff, right?

Oh, no, you're not? G-DAWG here to help!

Under the command of Menachem Begin (6th PM of Israel BTWs), the Irgun was divided into different corps:
Hayil Kravi (Combat Corps) – responsible for combat operations
Delek ("Gasoline") – the intelligence section; responsible for gathering and translating intelligence, and maintaining contact with local and foreign journalists
HAT (Planning Division) – responsible for planning activities
HATAM (Revolutionary Publicity Corps) – responsible for printing and disseminating propaganda
The Irgun (Hebrew: ארגון‎; full title: הארגון הצבאי הלאומי בארץ ישראל‎ Hā-ʾIrgun Ha-Tzvaʾī Ha-Leūmī b-Ērētz Yiśrāʾel, lit. "The National Military Organization in the Land of Israel") was a Zionist paramilitary organization that operated in Mandate Palestine between 1931 and 1948. <- like meaning it was an Arab country and stuff

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts. Specifically the organization "committed acts of terrorism and assassination against the British, whom it regarded as illegal occupiers, and it was also violently anti-Arab" according to the Encyclopædia Britannica. In particular the Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by the United Nations, British, and United States governments; in media such as The New York Times newspaper;

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the Irgun, on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. Ninety-one people of various nationalities were killed and 46 injured.




Again typical demagoguing, Most of King David Hotel was a military target, no different than the Allies bombing Nazi military installations.
The main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters.

Why do you call the land of Israel, Palestine? Let me guess it's ok for Arabs to occupy the land of Israel after the Romans defeated the Jews and renamed it Palestine but it's not ok for the Israelis to retake their own land.

In 1948 neighbouring arab countries attacked Israel but failed to destroy Israel, wars have consequences.

The Arab position had been clearly expressed by*Arab League Secretary Azzam Pasha to Jewish representative David Horowitz: “The Arab world is not in a compromising mood. It’s likely, Mr. Horowitz, that your plan is rational and logical, but the fate of nations is not decided by rational logic. Nations never concede; they fight. You won’t get anything by peaceful means or compromise.”

Jews share our values, look how they treat, Christians, their women, young girls etc.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST