Sign out
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Today, 11:44 AM   #67
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
UPDATES:

The Broward Elections office now admits the vote count they submitted to the state includes at least 202 illegal votes.This was admitted when they got caught breaking law in reviewing the 202 ballots. How can anyone trust more illegal votes aren’t in their final count? Broward County has also now admitted that Snipes' office was opening ballots in private, preventing people from challenging if they were properly cast.

In Palm Beach County, the supervisor, Susan Bucher, told reporters that she has no plans to meet the deadline for the recounts. Under Florida state law, if a county does not submit their results by the deadline, then the results on file at the time take their place. Florida's Secretary of State has no authority to grant extensions.

But Russia, Russia, Russia.
Appreciate 3
OnerDriver1579.00
MKSixer8675.00

Today, 11:53 AM   #68
usshelena725
Silent Service
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 328i E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post

Maybe these counts and recounts should involve fewer politicians and lawyers and some CPAs with audit backgrounds.
I'll throw my hat into the ring! Previous FL resident and one of the few folks actually born in FL (Winter Park). Plus, I am a CPA with extensive audit experience at a big-4 (PwC) firm.

Sigh - it really is a shit show over there. Even if there turns out to be no nefarious actions occurring and if it turns out that all the votes are properly accounted for and counted correctly, the 'appearance' of inappropriateness, fraud, and lack of independence just looks terrible and gives everyone a bad taste in their mouths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Can't help but notice that all those posting all about the Russia concerns and about the Mueller investigation have gone inexplicably quite during this thread.......

hmmm.....

OnerDriver1579.00
MKSixer8675.00
RickFLM42927.00

Today, 11:55 AM   #69
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Oh just wait for it. The Dems will try to blame their fraud on Russia and Trump; give them a few more days please.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 3
anglo18386.00
OnerDriver1579.00

Today, 12:13 PM   #70
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Oh just wait for it. The Dems will try to blame their fraud on Russia and Trump; give them a few more days please.
And Mueller is a useful idiot!
Appreciate 1
Delta03114655.50

Today, 12:30 PM   #71
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
UPDATE:

Someone in Broward County, captured on video, ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck on Election night.

This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots.

Innuendo at its finest.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:33 PM   #72
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'll throw my hat into the ring! Previous FL resident and one of the few folks actually born in FL (Winter Park). Plus, I am a CPA with extensive audit experience at a big-4 (PwC) firm.
Also a CPA and local, but I suppose I have a conflict of interest since I also voted here.
      Today, 12:35 PM   #73
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

The fact these elections were even close enough for the dims to try to steal (again), just shows you how stupid voters are.
Appreciate 3
OnerDriver1579.00
Delta03114655.50
anglo18386.00

Today, 01:00 PM   #74
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
It's not the Russians you need to worry about when it comes to voter fraud in this country, it's the Dems.

Candidates that trail all day on election day, all of a sudden showing significant gains 48 hours after the polls closed!
Curious..why did you fail to mention GOP "stealing" Georgia via purging of voter roles and inaccurate registrations?

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:06 PM   #75
OnerDriver
Major
Canada
Rep

Drives: 135i

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Quote:
It's not the Russians you need to worry about when it comes to voter fraud in this country, it's the Dems.

Candidates that trail all day on election day, all of a sudden showing significant gains 48 hours after the polls closed!
Curious..why did you fail to mention GOP "stealing" Georgia via purging of voter roles and inaccurate registrations?
Why don't you bring it up now that you touched on this topic. While at it, to elucidate the point and inform everyone, please also clarify how it connects to the topic of the thread.

Thanks! I'm curious to see what you're talking about.

Cheers
Appreciate 0