New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

12-25-2023, 06:22 PM   #1
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
BMW Parts Hub - free shipping > $500, 50% off shipping < $500

Just an fyi - BMW Parts Hub, which is BMW of Westchester in Pennsylvania is offering free shipping on orders over $500 and 50% off shipping under $500. I have looked at every online parts department I can find, and I’m pretty sure I found all of them, and they have the second lowest prices, but free shipping bumps them to number one. The lowest prices are at BMW Parts Worldwide, which is BMW of Orland Park in suburban Chicago.

https://www.bmwpartshub.com/. I just placed a $507 order outside of PA and another big benefit is they did not charge sales tax. I have no idea how long this offer will last. It’s fairly new. They’ve had the 50% discount for several months, but I just checked a couple of days ago and they had the free offer, so I placed the order I had on the back burner.

Here’s the link to www.bmwpartsworldwide.com for anyone who wants to check them.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!