Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-16-2021, 11:13 AM   #199
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32350
Rep
11,626
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Pretty brave (or stupid) to speak for someone who is dead....
I understand that quite a few things are beyond your understanding.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
yco4897.00
      08-16-2021, 11:45 AM   #200
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
GuidoK's Avatar
4373
Rep
3,328
Posts

 
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tinkering in the garage

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I understand that quite a few things are beyond your understanding.
And apparently quite a few beyond yours if you don't understand the point I'm making....

Speaking for someone who is dead (and not being a relative or very close personal friend), as an argument, is a faux pas, unless you're quoting him. And you're not doing that.
__________________
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 08-16-2021 at 12:08 PM..
Appreciate 3
      08-16-2021, 12:13 PM   #201
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4897
Rep
2,584
Posts

 
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
And what was/is BOT at Mercedes ?

BOT is been HAM's lapdog from day 1 at Mercedes !
If BOT will get a Red Bull contract , he remains a grandma . Because he is ..
Red Bull can buy BOT to speak and to share the hidden Merc warpspeed secrets !
Too bad . But that's how it works in F1 mate !
as i ve told Bottas was the second driver as well mate.. but there is big catch..

each season he had a chance to win a tittle.. but he couldnt match Lewis.. he got 9 wins and almost 20 pole positions.. he had the same machinery with Lewis.. when there is testing on first practice or the second one.. duty was split between Lewis and Bottas.. Bottas wasnt a test driver for Lewis..

if he goes to Red Bull.. he will guard Max when needed like he did for Lewis.. but he WONT have a chance to win a tittle at all.. cause he ll be test driver as well for Max instead of getting used to the new car from early days..

if Bottas can have a chance to have the same machinery, and if he can qualify in front of Max.. switching them wont even take 2 laps.. on track battles.. forget about it.. Merc' was letting them race.. he wont even have a chance to race even once with Max..

if Red Bull sacks Perez.. he ll be among career cracked drivers.. he is more than enough for the job and he is a smart racer..

and since you like conspiracy theories.. why dont you think Bottas can carry some information back to Merc'.. think about it mate..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32349.50
      08-16-2021, 12:40 PM   #202
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32350
Rep
11,626
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
And apparently quite a few beyond yours if you don't understand the point I'm making....

Speaking for someone who is dead (and not being a relative or very close personal friend), as an argument, is a faux pas, unless you're quoting him. And you're not doing that.
I understand the point you are making. There is a clear pattern of behavior on record which reveals his thought patterns, methods of operating as well as what he would do in similar situations. If you believe the man who leveled the largest fine IN THE HISTORY OF ALL OF SPORTS wouldn't take a dim view of RBR bringing the sport into disrepute through their actions you probably don't know much about the history of F1.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 12:45 PM   #203
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
GuidoK's Avatar
4373
Rep
3,328
Posts

 
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tinkering in the garage

iTrader: (0)

That is a different thing. You are now speaking for his actions.
That you extrapolate a thought pattern and apply that on a matter of current debate, and a very specific one at that, that is the faux pas.
It cannot be verified, and the person in question cannot defend or clarify on that.
And as you are no relative but just some guy on some forum makes it the faux pas.

There are lots of other ways to defend your argument. Extrapolating an opinion from a person who is dead and who you haven't known closely in person is not the way to do it.

And wasn't that fine related to espionage, and mclaren-mercedes?
Hardly the topic now at hand....so why you're bringing that up as another argument....
__________________
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 08-16-2021 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 3
      08-16-2021, 12:48 PM   #204
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32350
Rep
11,626
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
That is a different thing. You are now speaking for his actions.
That you extrapolate a thought pattern and apply that on a matter of current debate, that is the faux pas.
It cannot be verified, and the person in question cannot defend or clarify on that.
And as you are no relative but just some guy on some forum makes it the faux pas.
No...it's called behavioral modeling and analysis. A little organization you may have heard of created the model. That organization is called the FBI.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 01:06 PM   #205
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
GuidoK's Avatar
4373
Rep
3,328
Posts

 
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tinkering in the garage

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
No...it's called behavioral modeling and analysis. A little organization you may have heard of created the model. That organization is called the FBI.
Really? the FBI???

I'm talking about a faux pas and you're referring to the FBI?!?


You're really missing the point here........
__________________
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 2
M5Rick28692.00
      08-16-2021, 01:10 PM   #206
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32350
Rep
11,626
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Really? the FBI???

I'm talking about a faux pas and you're referring to the FBI?!?


You're really missing the point here........
Do you realize that this action is engaged by you whenever someone makes a point you can't address? It's called deflection.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 01:13 PM   #207
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
40098
Rep
19,308
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
as i ve told Bottas was the second driver as well mate.. but there is big catch..

each season he had a chance to win a tittle.. but he couldnt match Lewis.. he got 9 wins and almost 20 pole positions.. he had the same machinery with Lewis.. when there is testing on first practice or the second one.. duty was split between Lewis and Bottas.. Bottas wasnt a test driver for Lewis..

if he goes to Red Bull.. he will guard Max when needed like he did for Lewis.. but he WONT have a chance to win a tittle at all.. cause he ll be test driver as well for Max instead of getting used to the new car from early days..

if Bottas can have a chance to have the same machinery, and if he can qualify in front of Max.. switching them wont even take 2 laps.. on track battles.. forget about it.. Merc' was letting them race.. he wont even have a chance to race even once with Max..

if Red Bull sacks Perez.. he ll be among career cracked drivers.. he is more than enough for the job and he is a smart racer..


and since you like conspiracy theories.. why dont you think Bottas can carry some information back to Merc'.. think about it mate..
Checo Perez has the same machinery at Red Bull !
In the beginning of this season Checo was performing not too bad with a copy&paste of MAX's setup . But the RB16-B was and still is really hard to drive with ,because Checo was having unpredictable oversteer in the high-speed corners !
And currently Checo is screwing it up with his own setup ..Because it didn't work .
All the rest is just BS !
Attached Images
  
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick28692.00
GuidoK4372.50
      08-16-2021, 01:18 PM   #208
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
GuidoK's Avatar
4373
Rep
3,328
Posts

 
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tinkering in the garage

iTrader: (0)

You really want me to explain to you the difference between a faux pas and FBI science?

Because that's not called deflection but it's called plain stupid.

But please do speak for Mosley like you knew him...
Because we all knew him just as much, which means none of us here knew him.
Everything you think you know about Mosley is the same as everyone else thinks he knows about Mosley, namely what we read in the media.
So anything you think you know, we also know, which makes the point your trying to make moot anyway.
Because my "behavioral modeling and analysis" data developed by "the FBI" says otherwise....
__________________
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 2
M5Rick28692.00
      08-16-2021, 01:42 PM   #209
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
28692
Rep
12,003
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Checo Perez has the same machinery at Red Bull !
In the beginning of this season Checo was performing not too bad with a copy&paste of MAX's setup . But the RB16-B was and still is really hard to drive with ,because Checo was having unpredictable oversteer in the high-speed corners !
And currently Checo is screwing it up with his own setup ..Because it didn't work .
All the rest is just BS !
How many more times do you have to explain to them my friend OMW! I would be getting lock jaw if I kept repeating so many times. One day they will catch it hopefully
Appreciate 3
      08-16-2021, 02:06 PM   #210
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4897
Rep
2,584
Posts

 
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Checo Perez has the same machinery at Red Bull !
In the beginning of this season Checo was performing not too bad with a copy&paste of MAX's setup . But the RB16-B was and still is really hard to drive with ,because Checo was having unpredictable oversteer in the high-speed corners !
And currently Checo is screwing it up with his own setup ..Because it didn't work .
All the rest is just BS !
mate just check this years practice sessions if Perez could spend the same like Max on race setup during weekends.. he is busy testing or using old parts.. i didnt tell anything about setup tweaks.. its a well-known fact.. thats how Red Bull choses to move on with their both drivers..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 02:14 PM   #211
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
40098
Rep
19,308
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
mate just check this years practice sessions if Perez could spend the same like Max on race setup during weekends.. he is busy testing or using old parts.. i didnt tell anything about setup tweaks.. its a well-known fact.. thats how Red Bull choses to move on with their both drivers..
Albon is doing all the Red Bull testing also during the winter stop . And he's doing a great job !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
GuidoK4372.50
M5Rick28692.00
DrFerry2657.00
      08-16-2021, 02:40 PM   #212
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
28692
Rep
12,003
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Albon is doing all the Red Bull testing also during the winter stop . And he's doing a great job !
Another RB ex driver who was rammed by Ham to prevent him from winning knowing the rules would be lax in terms of punishment.
Appreciate 1
      08-16-2021, 02:47 PM   #213
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
Chappers 71's Avatar
Ukraine
2355
Rep
4,048
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E92 335i SE  [10.00]
^
The RedBullshit is strong in this one
__________________
E92 335i SE
E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 2
MKSixer32349.50
DrFerry2657.00
      08-16-2021, 03:16 PM   #214
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
40098
Rep
19,308
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Another RB ex driver who was rammed by Ham to prevent him from winning knowing the rules would be lax in terms of punishment.
Of course my friend . As you know the FIA is part of Mercedes ...
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick28692.00
      08-16-2021, 03:20 PM   #215
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
28692
Rep
12,003
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
^
The RedBullshit is strong in this one
The Force is strong in RB. FTFY
Appreciate 1
      08-16-2021, 03:23 PM   #216
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
Chappers 71's Avatar
Ukraine
2355
Rep
4,048
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E92 335i SE  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
The Force is strong in RBSR. FTFY
No...I believe you'll find I FTFY
__________________
E92 335i SE
E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 03:36 PM   #217
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
28692
Rep
12,003
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
No...I believe you'll find I FTFY
That'll be the day
Appreciate 1
      08-16-2021, 03:52 PM   #218
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
Chappers 71's Avatar
Ukraine
2355
Rep
4,048
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i SE
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E92 335i SE  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
As if we would Max
Almost pissed myself laughing
__________________
E92 335i SE
E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 03:57 PM   #219
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
28692
Rep
12,003
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
Almost pissed myself laughing
It's good you didn't
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 04:01 PM   #220
Steeler
Colonel
Canada
1766
Rep
2,523
Posts

 
Drives: 04 3.0 6 speed VF SC
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
^
The RedBullshit is strong in this one
About 2 weeks early on my self imposed hiatus, however this is apropos for your current adversary Chappers.
Mouth is open but no lights to be seen anywhere on that one
Attached Images
 
__________________
Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting,RS4 MAF(soon to be Alpha N), 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design, bar,3.64LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,.ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly,Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 2
MKSixer32349.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST