New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2021, 10:51 AM   #45
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
34818
Rep
13,009
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
7ewis wins races because he drives in the fastest car of the decade !
If that isn't enough , he has all the luck of the world on his side ..
While he runs in a F* spaceship in warp-speed !

Hopefully that will change in this season ...
Max has said it plainly in that HAM has less chance of collision with anyone because his 'magic mode' rocket is just out in front of the danger zone.
Appreciate 1
      02-23-2021, 10:54 AM   #46
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46535
Rep
20,448
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
He thought he could also take Checo out the raving fool.
Well my friend , I'm 100% sure Carlos Sainz isn't a kind SEB !
He will not fool with Sainz how he did with SEB ...
Carlos has his Spanish temperament ! And he will take LeCrash down !!!

Final Destination !!!
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick34817.50
      02-23-2021, 10:58 AM   #47
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46535
Rep
20,448
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Max has said it plainly in that HAM has less chance of collision with anyone because his 'magic mode' rocket is just out in front of the danger zone.
That's just logic my friend . If you just can drive away from the danger . You're safe for the rest of the "BORING" race !
HAM doesn't have to race ...To win a race !

Cruise-Control button on , and go...
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick34817.50
      02-23-2021, 11:07 AM   #48
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
34818
Rep
13,009
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
That's just logic my friend . If you just can drive away from the danger . You're safe for the rest of the "BORING" race !
HAM doesn't have to race ...To win a race !

Cruise-Control button on , and go...
I wonder if Brackley has put the spark plugs into the 12 yet?
Appreciate 1
      02-23-2021, 11:13 AM   #49
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46535
Rep
20,448
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I wonder if Brackley has put the spark plugs into the 12 yet?
Well ....Actually I heard the W12-E had PU issues !
Of course the issues are top-secret as well ...

For the moment they are speaking ENIGMA at ///AMG
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick34817.50
      02-23-2021, 11:19 AM   #50
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
34818
Rep
13,009
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well ....Actually I heard the W12-E had PU issues !
Of course the issues are top-secret as well ...

For the moment they are speaking ENIGMA at ///AMG
Sounds like a mystery or difficult to explain, definitely explains the Merc.
Must be calling nasa again...
Appreciate 1
      02-23-2021, 11:30 AM   #51
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46535
Rep
20,448
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Sounds like a mystery or difficult to explain, definitely explains the Merc.
Must be calling nasa again...
Meanwhile I was looking to find "SOMETHING"

And I.....Just found the W12 tease ! Still MIB anyway !
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick34817.50
MKSixer32390.50
      02-23-2021, 11:53 AM   #52
Ngilbe36
Captain
Ngilbe36's Avatar
United_States
1610
Rep
879
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Max failed ?!?! Are you serious ?
Yeah Red Bull gives you wings . Probably you think he was in a F * helicopter ?

The only way MAX could go was straight !
There was NO room , nowhere ! With the barrier in front of him ...
The driver who was ACTUALLY hit by Leclerc went on to win the race...
Appreciate 3
M5Rick34817.50
MKSixer32390.50
      02-23-2021, 12:04 PM   #53
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
34818
Rep
13,009
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Meanwhile I was looking to find "SOMETHING"

And I.....Just found the W12 tease ! Still MIB anyway !
I look at that and think of Kate Bush singing 'It's a mystery' heheh
Appreciate 1
      02-23-2021, 12:10 PM   #54
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46535
Rep
20,448
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngilbe36 View Post
The driver who was ACTUALLY hit by Leclerc went on to win the race...
Mate . I couldn't agree more . Because I watched the race 2 times .
And later the crash on YouTube probably 37 times
Checo was *VERY lucky . His PINK mercedes was not damaged while he was thrown in a 360 by the red kamikaze torpedo !

By the red torpedo MAX lost his second place in the WDC !!!
LeCrash really s@cks !!! Without the cheating Jet-Mode he's ZERO ...

Sainz will take care of him in this season !!!
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick34817.50
DrFerry4056.00
      02-23-2021, 12:15 PM   #55
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
34818
Rep
13,009
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well my friend , I'm 100% sure Carlos Sainz isn't a kind SEB !
He will not fool with Sainz how he did with SEB ...
Carlos has his Spanish temperament ! And he will take LeCrash down !!!

Final Destination !!!
Seb was so forgiving..my friend he was voted BEST liked driver with the humour in Britain in an unofficial poll. If Lec stuffs Sainz he won't be getting off so lightly, you know what? when Lec climbed over Seb's car I'll wager Bin man was only thinking that he wanted Seb out.
Appreciate 1
      02-23-2021, 12:22 PM   #56
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46535
Rep
20,448
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Seb was so forgiving..my friend he was voted BEST liked driver with the humour in Britain in an unofficial poll. If Lec stuffs Sainz he won't be getting off so lightly, you know what? when Lec climbed over Seb's car I'll wager Bin man was only thinking that he wanted Seb out.
LeCrash is a little girl . All he wants is *ALL the attention !
One thing is for sure ...Sainz has huge B@lls !

Sainz will drive LeCrash out of sight !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick34817.50
      02-23-2021, 12:26 PM   #57
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
34818
Rep
13,009
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
LeCrash is a little girl . All he wants is *ALL the attention !
One thing is for sure ...Sainz has huge B@lls !

Sainz will drive LeCrash out of sight !
Those meat balls in the 'tapas bars' will give him big balls to fend of kamikaze lec for sure
Appreciate 1
      02-23-2021, 02:36 PM   #58
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
Chappers 71's Avatar
2664
Rep
4,176
Posts

 
Drives: G31 40i
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kent

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
A bit of Mick news

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...k3F7uNoZDludq6
__________________
G31 40i
E92 335i SE. E36 328i sport coupe
E39 540i 6SP manual
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32390.50
      02-24-2021, 02:16 AM   #59
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
5165
Rep
2,612
Posts

 
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
7ewis wins races because he drives in the fastest car of the decade !
If that isn't enough , he has all the luck of the world on his side ..
While he runs in a F* spaceship in warp-speed !

Hopefully that will change in this season ...
they qualified 6th and and 9th on that weekend mate, they werent the fastest..

but more importantly are you ready for Lewi8 mate?
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 2
MKSixer32390.50
      02-24-2021, 10:09 AM   #60
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
46535
Rep
20,448
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
they qualified 6th and and 9th on that weekend mate, they werent the fastest..

but more importantly are you ready for Lewi8 mate?
Negative . 7ewis said in Turkey , the circuit was like 5H1T !
In other words :The track conditions scared the 5H1T out of him ..
He proposed to boycott the race because there was an oil layer on the new asphalt !
But he didn't got the other teams on his side to boycott the QF and Race !

He was chicken to run on that track . But he won the race anyway !
As I said : "With a lot of luck on his side" !

Lewi8 ?
If the RB16-B is fast enough , 7ewis has to fight for his life in the spaceship to get the big 8 !
MAX showed in Abu Dhabi how fast he can be , when his car is fast enough to do it !
MAX humiliated the Mercs there , while he lifted his right foot in the last 7 laps he drove to the victory extremely relaxed !
If someone can fight 7ewis . It will be MAX !
__________________
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick34817.50
DrFerry4056.00
      02-24-2021, 10:45 AM   #61
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2422
Rep
4,337
Posts

 
Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
He proposed to boycott the race because there was an oil layer on the new asphalt !
Link for this story?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 10:48 AM   #62
Ngilbe36
Captain
Ngilbe36's Avatar
United_States
1610
Rep
879
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Negative . 7ewis said in Turkey , the circuit was like 5H1T !
In other words :The track conditions scared the 5H1T out of him ..
He proposed to boycott the race because there was an oil layer on the new asphalt !
But he didn't got the other teams on his side to boycott the QF and Race !

He was chicken to run on that track . But he won the race anyway !
As I said : "With a lot of luck on his side" !

Lewi8 ?
If the RB16-B is fast enough , 7ewis has to fight for his life in the spaceship to get the big 8 !
MAX showed in Abu Dhabi how fast he can be , when his car is fast enough to do it !
MAX humiliated the Mercs there , while he lifted his right foot in the last 7 laps he drove to the victory extremely relaxed !
If someone can fight 7ewis . It will be MAX !
__________________
L8wis in turkey was spot on, that race was silly for the drivers. It was entertaining, but it was not F1. It was more like WRC.

Spoilers: The 16-B will not be fast enough and L8wis will take it again

Max has never humiliated Merc (period).
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 11:00 AM   #63
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
2422
Rep
4,337
Posts

 
Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Turkey was a great race though...mostly for watching crashstappen spinning and sliding around like a noob.
Having the fastest car won't be enough for verstappen to win a championship.
Appreciate 3
yco5165.00
MKSixer32390.50
Steeler2060.00
      02-24-2021, 11:15 AM   #64
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
5165
Rep
2,612
Posts

 
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Turkey was a great race though...mostly for watching crashstappen spinning and sliding around like a noob.
Having the fastest car won't be enough for verstappen to win a championship.
it was extraordinary for sure but i really wondering how fast cars will be after many years there.. because of the conditions even i felt shame but at least the race was full action really..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 12:22 PM   #65
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
34818
Rep
13,009
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Going to the main heading I think Mick has no chance of winning a race let alone a championship until he progresses to Ferrari,if that ever happens.
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2021, 12:25 PM   #66
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32391
Rep
11,621
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Negative . 7ewis said in Turkey , the circuit was like 5H1T !
In other words :The track conditions scared the 5H1T out of him ..
He proposed to boycott the race because there was an oil layer on the new asphalt !
But he didn't got the other teams on his side to boycott the QF and Race !

He was chicken to run on that track . But he won the race anyway !
As I said : "With a lot of luck on his side" !

Lewi8 ?
If the RB16-B is fast enough , 7ewis has to fight for his life in the spaceship to get the big 8 !
MAX showed in Abu Dhabi how fast he can be , when his car is fast enough to do it !
MAX humiliated the Mercs there , while he lifted his right foot in the last 7 laps he drove to the victory extremely relaxed !
If someone can fight 7ewis . It will be MAX !
__________________
Putting your fear aside and getting on with the job is the definition of bravery, not chicken.

Max and his fans thought they had it in the bag, my friend, on Friday and Saturday. More Crow was served on Saturday and Sunday on the weekend of Turkey than any weekend in the 2020 season.

FP1 - Zero points scored and all kinds of crap being talked about Lewis and Mercedes
FP2 - Zero points scored and all kinds of crap being talked about Lewis and Mercedes
FP3 - Zero points scored and all kinds of crap being talked about Lewis and Mercedes

Qualifying - Zero points scored and VER crying by the dumpster after Stroll on Pole

Race Day - 25 and 1 for Fastest Lap.
HAM - 25 Points
VER - 8 Points

7th Championship Clinched.

Stand by for number 8.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.

Last edited by MKSixer; 02-24-2021 at 01:09 PM..
Appreciate 3
Ngilbe361609.50
yco5165.00
minn1912064.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST