New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-08-2023, 03:55 PM   #1
DO444
Banned
Rep

Drives: 340i

Jedi: Survivor

I’m voting this best video game of 2023 right now.

It’s that good.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
CarPoor140.00
      05-15-2023, 03:23 PM   #2
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep

Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
...everyone complained about how horribly optimized it was on day 1. Have they fixed this?

The 1st one was good...the storm troopers look dumb:

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2023, 06:52 PM   #3
DO444
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
...everyone complained about how horribly optimized it was on day 1. Have they fixed this?

The 1st one was good...the storm troopers look dumb:

https://youtu.be/y11wZwjGCTk
Optimized for?

I play on ps5 so no real issues.
It’s a gorgeous game. I did have one bug during a cutscene and had to reset but that’s it.

If you liked the first one I can’t see how you wouldn’t like this one, it’s just more of everything. Story is cool, typical Star Wars fare, it isn’t amazing but it is reliable.

Stormtroopers never bothered me tbh. They are just fodder, not anything to pay attention to really as you are a Jedi now. There’s a couple of more difficult troopers but playing on Jedi Master they are basically just light saber fodder. I think they look like stormtroopers are supposed to.

Part of what really makes this game amazing is the detail of the graphics and playing on a 150” screen. The depth and scale is so nice. Soundtrack is movie like too. So, take my recommendations with a grain of salt as that may have something to do with it.

In the clip you showed that player has high level skills in force. I don’t want to spoil anything but you can’t do what he did until mid to end game, still… those are the lowest level enemies you’ll find really, akin to some random birds.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2023, 07:08 PM   #4
DO444
Banned
Rep

Just finished the game,
Man that shit hit hard.

It’s rare to get a story that fully compliments the beautiful game they created, but this game frickin delivered.

Wow.
I’m actually depressed it’s over, for now.

Can’t recommend it enough.
Some of the story beats I saw coming, but they did a fantastic job with all of it. It’s ok to not be surprised, because after you’ve watched and played as many media as I have you pretty much identify the good, the bad, the ugly in about 5 minutes… but the presentation in this game is 10/10 for everything.

Gonna be difficult for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom to top Survivor for me. Graphics and score alone are just ultra premium in Respawn’s work, but they tied it all together with extremely fluid gameplay and a story deep enough to feel RPG ish.

Bravo Respwan.

But, we’ll see.
At least there is something to chew on now that Survivor is concluded.

Some games just get under your skin though. I’ve never wanted to have a lightsaber or force powers so badly.
Appreciate 0