New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

06-21-2014, 12:40 PM   #771
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep

Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndotagSwizz View Post
Man what a great series by the Spurs... They really kicked our ass, no doubt about it, by far the better team. But no shame here, we will be back next year, 4 finals in 4 years... I can def. live with that
Spoken like a true Heat fan. Now just getting to the finals in a garbage conference is enough. Seriously dude, the East makes it a non accomplishment. Not saying they can control that, but don't be all proud of "making it" 4 straight years. The whole conference, including Indiana, is garbage and you know it.

Honestly, it's not just the Spurs. They played great and were the best team, but I think the Clippers, Memphis, Mavs, OKC, and obviously the Spurs were good enough to beat Miami. Miami's "dominance" in their shitty conference is a negative for Heat fans because they get a dose of reality when playing a really good team.

You think Wade is going to Opt Out? He'd probably get $5m on the open market. He'd be an idiot to leave all that money.
Spoken like a true hater... It's funny we try to be humble and give the other team credit but there's always "that guy"... Dude Heat fans don't need your approval of what's a successful season, FOH!
what team you root for??? Because whoever that team is for sure didn't make it to the finals 4 straight years while winning 2 Championships, in fact if you knew anything about the NBA you would know only 2 other teams ever accomplished that, and if it's so easy to get thru the East why doesn't anybody knock the Heat out then?? Why don't you worry a little more about your team instead of paying so much attention to the Heat? The Heat is run by Pat Riley and nobody in Miami has any doubt how much more awesome the team is about to get... Why don't you go and watch yourself some more ESPN.. is made for people like you
      06-21-2014, 04:03 PM   #772
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: Jet Black E90

The eastern conference is a joke. With that said, it shows how bad my Knicks are. I have to agree, making it to the finals isn't that difficult when you have the best player, an all star, and a really good player on one team, and you play bad teams every other night. You better win! It's funny when the Heat win, Lebron is the greatest. However, when they lose, Lebron was all the Heat had. Enough all ready. Lebron took the easy route by teaming up with Wade, and Bosh. I hope Lebron never wins another championship again, unless it's with Cleveland. let's see what team Lebron runs to now. It was interesting listening to Pat Riley. As a Knick fan, he faxed in his resignation to the Knicks. He mentioned having guts, and not running away. He was indirectly talking to Lebron, and I guess he forgot the way he left the Knicks organization. What a HYPOCRITE!
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2014, 10:26 AM   #773
ASAP
Major General
Rep

Drives: '23 X3 M40i

So is Gortat bouncing from the Wizards?
      06-23-2014, 12:00 AM   #774
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep

Melo opts out. Chicago I here is the frontrunner.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 08:44 PM   #775
Melo-T
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335
Quote:
Man what a great series by the Spurs... They really kicked our ass, no doubt about it, by far the better team. But no shame here, we will be back next year, 4 finals in 4 years... I can def. live with that
Spoken like a true Heat fan. Now just getting to the finals in a garbage conference is enough. Seriously dude, the East makes it a non accomplishment. Not saying they can control that, but don't be all proud of "making it" 4 straight years. The whole conference, including Indiana, is garbage and you know it.

Honestly, it's not just the Spurs. They played great and were the best team, but I think the Clippers, Memphis, Mavs, OKC, and obviously the Spurs were good enough to beat Miami. Miami's "dominance" in their shitty conference is a negative for Heat fans because they get a dose of reality when playing a really good team in postseason. Regular season is meaningless because it's just one game and they play garbage 75% of the time. Your coach also sucks.

You think Wade is going to Opt Out? He'd probably get $5m on the open market. He'd be an idiot to leave all that money.
I do agree with Wades value being at about 5m on the open market. He has been one of my favourite players but those years are over. If heat want to re tool I think wade has to take a big pay cut and sign for the MLE. I think Bosh would need to take a pay cut also and sign for around 8-10 mill and Lebron for 12?( We all know he doesn't need the money)
      06-23-2014, 09:16 PM   #776
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep

Tough decision for Wade. and Bosh. I think Bosh could find another team that might give him a decent contract. However, Wade has lost a jump in his step. He can't play an entire season anymore, therefore he might opt in and get his 40 million plus the Heat owe him. For Lebron, he's probably looking for another team with stars to play with so he could easily make it back to the finals. I would like to see him go to a western conference team so he could play against good, quality teams every other night. Not these mediocre. 500 teams he's been playing against since he's been in the league.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 10:13 PM   #777
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Spoken like a true hater... It's funny we try to be humble and give the other team credit but there's always "that guy"... Dude Heat fans don't need your approval of what's a successful season, FOH!
what team you root for??? Because whoever that team is for sure didn't make it to the finals 4 straight years while winning 2 Championships, in fact if you knew anything about the NBA you would know only 2 other teams ever accomplished that, and if it's so easy to get thru the East why doesn't anybody knock the Heat out then?? Why don't you worry a little more about your team instead of paying so much attention to the Heat? The Heat is run by Pat Riley and nobody in Miami has any doubt how much more awesome the team is about to get... Why don't you go and watch yourself some more ESPN.. is made for people like you
You continue pounding your fist, proclaiming that 4 straight finals is an accomplishment, but I'm assuring you it's not. The East is horrible; worse than it's ever been and has been that way since Lebron went to Miami. It's irrefutable. Garbage. They play one legit team to make the Finals every year and they suck too. Sorry, it's a fact. Look at the East playoff teams 3-8....they wouldn't even be in the playoffs in the West.

To answer your question, no one knocks out the Heat in the East because the East sucks. The Heat are the only decent team there, proving my point. The Heat would be 4 or 5 in the West.

I guarantee I've watched more NBA basketball than you have unless you're an old man. I'm a Mavs fan and watch all 82 Mavs regular season and playoffs since 1989 along with tons of other NBA games.

Dirk only has one championship but did it the right way and dragged his team there and was the best player in the world that year. Jason Terry punked Lebron and so did Dirk even after classless Wade and Lebron made fun of The best international player ever. Most Heat fans couldn't name 2 players on the team before Wade got there. Worst fans in sports, well known fact.

You may be the one exception, but so many Heat fans are garbage band wagoners too.

I have no doubt Pat Riley will try to put the players together to buy another championship in their shitty conference.

Last edited by BayMoWe335; 06-23-2014 at 10:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 09:56 AM   #778
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Don't know if this has been posted yet. But James has "opted OUT" of the Heat as if today!
      06-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #779
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

In other news.... Miami fans also "opt out of their contract" as well.
      06-24-2014, 10:29 AM   #780
rsr552
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Don't know if this has been posted yet. But James has "opted OUT" of the Heat as if today!

The Decision Part II!
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 10:33 AM   #781
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

The Decision... 2.0
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 10:40 AM   #782
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

I'm sure loyal Heat fans will stick by their team when Wade is injured all year making $19m and Bosh is the centerpiece of the team. The Heat will be the 2005 Raptors.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 11:14 AM   #783
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Opt out does not = Leave Miami
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 11:38 AM   #784
rsr552
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
Opt out does not = Leave Miami
Even if they all take less money....still seems like a rough road ahead unless Wade transforms his game one way or another in my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #785
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Taking less money means that they would have money to bring in another key player. Plus they have the mid-level exception, and time has shown that vets will take minimum salaries to play with LeBron.

The key is not LeBron opting out, it's Wade. If he doesn't opt out and takes his 2/$40m, they're stuck. If he opts out and takes a longer contract with less pay, they'll be fine. Bosh has already said many times he's willing to take less to stay in Miami.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 12:28 PM   #786
rsr552
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Taking less money means that they would have money to bring in another key player. Plus they have the mid-level exception, and time has shown that vets will take minimum salaries to play with LeBron.

The key is not LeBron opting out, it's Wade. If he doesn't opt out and takes his 2/$40m, they're stuck. If he opts out and takes a longer contract with less pay, they'll be fine. Bosh has already said many times he's willing to take less to stay in Miami.
Assuming best case scenario for the heat...i wonder what veteran free agent would be able to go there and really help them get back to the finals?

Besides the obvious Carmelo rumors that is...
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 12:32 PM   #787
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I don't know, not sure who is available. But I'm sure Riley has a plan.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 12:36 PM   #788
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep

The Eastern conference has been garbage since Lebron been in the league. I think on average, there has only been 4-7 teams at, or above. 500. Let's see what Lebron is going to do.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #789
Chadi335is
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 335is Type R Spec XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsr552
Quote:

Assuming best case scenario for the heat...i wonder what veteran free agent would be able to go there and really help them get back to the finals?

Besides the obvious Carmelo rumors that is...
Melo makes no sense... They would have to play melo at the 4 and bosh at the 5.

Bosh at the 5 would be worse then have Juwan Howard at C.

If they were smart, they would make a push for love with a sign and trade with bosh and future draft pics
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #790
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep

Wade has giving the Miami heat organization everything he's got since day one. I remember after they won a championship, Miami had some really bad seasons. However, Wade didn't look to leave and join another team with superstars so he can continue to win. I really respect that, that's why I use to root for him, especially seeing what he did in the finals to win his first ring against Dallas. Since Lebron, and Bosh arrived in Miami, I no longer want to see Miami win. So hey Lebron, take a lesson from Wade and stop running when things are bad. It's because of Wade you chose to go to Miami. He already carried a team on his shoulder's when Shaq was on limited minutes because of nagging injuries.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #791
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep

Speaking of Juwan Howard, the first $100 million contract player. What a waste of a contract that was. He now sits on the bench with his tailored suits. I would love to know what he brings to the team. He should opt out!

Last edited by ny325; 06-24-2014 at 11:16 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #792
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep

Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
You continue pounding your fist, proclaiming that 4 straight finals is an accomplishment, but I'm assuring you it's not. The East is horrible; worse than it's ever been and has been that way since Lebron went to Miami. It's irrefutable. Garbage. They play one legit team to make the Finals every year and they suck too. Sorry, it's a fact. Look at the East playoff teams 3-8....they wouldn't even be in the playoffs in the West.

To answer your question, no one knocks out the Heat in the East because the East sucks. The Heat are the only decent team there, proving my point. The Heat would be 4 or 5 in the West.

I guarantee I've watched more NBA basketball than you have unless you're an old man. I'm a Mavs fan and watch all 82 Mavs regular season and playoffs since 1989 along with tons of other NBA games.

Dirk only has one championship but did it the right way and dragged his team there and was the best player in the world that year. Jason Terry punked Lebron and so did Dirk even after classless Wade and Lebron made fun of The best international player ever. Most Heat fans couldn't name 2 players on the team before Wade got there. Worst fans in sports, well known fact.

You may be the one exception, but so many Heat fans are garbage band wagoners too.

I have no doubt Pat Riley will try to put the players together to buy another championship in their shitty conference.

"I assuring you 4 straight finals is not a success".... Sir: you are not the "success police" no one cares what a fan of another team thinks its successful for the team I root for

"I guarantee I've watched more NBA basketball than you have unless you are an old man"... this guy!! Sir: you are not the "fandom police".. I'm 31 years old so you are probably older.. so you have watched more NBA games..what does that mean? that you know more? I mean why even argue with these kinda of people? and again stop worring so much about what the Heat does... you should worry about how your team... they are not that good