New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #485
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Venom View Post
The scary thing is that in America, can you now be killed for the prettiest crime or breaking of the law? Imagine the cops show up to your house late at night because of an overdue library book. They demand $25, you say that's ridiculous, then they throw you on the ground and put you in a chokehold that kills you. Gestapo, anyone?
Well, I'm sure they would only throw you to the ground if you didn't comply, which would make you an even worse criminal than you already are for not returning a library book.

Also, I don't think cops can ask for money, that's just silly logic.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #486
F1Venom
Banned
Rep

Drives: ZCP E90 M3

The cops had no jurisdiction to force garner on the ground and choke him to death for a crime as petty as jaywalking. Don't for a second become blind to the circumstances just to side with the law enforcement. They too, like the politicians and all other humans, are fallible and make mistakes. This mistake cost a man his life and they should be punished for it. Simple as that.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #487
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

...., but they didn't do it because of the petty crime he committed, they did it because he wouldn't listen.

Do you not listen to people who have more authority over you? I sure do. I'm not that ignorant.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 01:46 PM   #488
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: Ferrari Red F83

Got tired of following this thread. Who cares!!!! Black society gives zero shit when their people commit crimes and cant follow the law, and when something unfortunate happens they act like someone killed their god damn messiah.

What about all the white dudes that stole cigarettes nd got shot or done much more stupid shit..... No one cares?

Give me a fucking break. These scumbags are a waste and drag within society. Not only are they doing illegal business, I have to send them food stamps every month, who the hell is helping me pay my bills.

Garner was a dick as well. He got what he deserved. You want to take risks, better be able to pay up for them as well. That guy was the size of a whale and I'm sure he was not being cooperative. How do you take down an uncooperative whale? Grab it by its neck... Come on people stop being such fucking liberals.

#whereisbatman to give all these fools a good beat down they deserve. #nosympathy
      12-05-2014, 01:50 PM   #489
F1Venom
Banned
Rep

Drives: ZCP E90 M3

I miss human compassion, that's all. There were five cops listening to a guy genuinely crying out for help and did nothing.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #490
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I miss human compassion, that's all. There were five cops listening to a guy genuinely crying out for help and did nothing.
You have a kind heart and that's very genuine. * I'm serious not trying to be an ass.

Though where it you on the ground, I doubt those cops would care either. What goes around comes around. Live a life that brings you respect and you wont be on the ground choking of an asthma attack with no one willing to call for help.
      12-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #491
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
I don't agree with the Garner decision but he got himself in the position of potential problems.
I, for one, have much more compassion towards the children, here and elsewhere, that don't have food etc.

These are adults that lived lives knowing completely well the danger that could confront them.

The children have little to no hope the way things are. A young man who is given the time to be taught what is "really" right and wrong will have such a better chance. They just aren't getting the attention it seems.

It's a fine line, I know, but that's what bothers me.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 02:17 PM   #492
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Not trying to be cute either.
Maybe we need giant billboards.

WARNING
Committing ANY Crime
Could Get You Killed

I mean seriously, what does it take?
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #493
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
Got tired of following this thread. Who cares!!!! Black society gives zero shit when their people commit crimes and cant follow the law, and when something unfortunate happens they act like someone killed their god damn messiah.

What about all the white dudes that stole cigarettes nd got shot or done much more stupid shit..... No one cares?

Give me a fucking break. These scumbags are a waste and drag within society. Not only are they doing illegal business, I have to send them food stamps every month, who the hell is helping me pay my bills.

Garner was a dick as well. He got what he deserved. You want to take risks, better be able to pay up for them as well. That guy was the size of a whale and I'm sure he was not being cooperative. How do you take down an uncooperative whale? Grab it by its neck... Come on people stop being such fucking liberals.

#whereisbatman to give all these fools a good beat down they deserve. #nosympathy
No one cares. I already posted the story about someone here in my home city last year who was white, got shot five times, and died for (while under the influence) acting like a dipshit and attacking a police officer with a weapon he took from the officer and it got passed by SO fast. Glad this thread proved my point about what the media and idiot liberals really give a shit about.

Last edited by davis449; 12-05-2014 at 02:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 02:48 PM   #494
MiddleAgedAl
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
If they had any experience at all, the would have heard such cries many, many times before, from bad guys who were simply trying to get the attention of others, or get their cry heard on the cell phone video, or even try to escape if force is reduced.

Its like the Boy who cries wolf; sadly when there really is a true problem, it's not taken seriously because of all the many, many others before them who ruined it for the rest of us.

Cops quickly learn that high levels of compassion can bite them in the ass, so they become more jaded in order to do their job and survive. What compassion they do risk showing, is probably more likely going to be reserved for those who are not past 30+ interactions with the police already.
      12-05-2014, 02:57 PM   #495
MiddleAgedAl
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
The scary thing is that in America, can you now be killed for the prettiest crime or breaking of the law? Imagine the cops show up to your house late at night because of an overdue library book. They demand $25, you say that's ridiculous, then they throw you on the ground and put you in a chokehold that kills you. Gestapo, anyone?
If you're going to compare things to the Gestapo, it must be said that the Gestapo were finally taken out by a planned, coordinated effort on behalf of a lot of determined people.

Not by individuals who, when outnumbered in a personal interaction with the Gestapo, foolishly tried to single-handedly fight back by themselves against several armed men. Those who did try that ended up in the same fate as Michael Brown, and achieved nothing. They are like your theoretical dumbass who dies over a measly $25 instead of being smart, paying the damn fine in the moment, and living to fight that dispute properly the next day.
      12-05-2014, 03:14 PM   #496
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
No one cares. I already posted the story about someone here in my home city last year who was white, got shot five times, and died for (while under the influence) acting like a dipshit and attacking a police officer with a weapon he took from the officer and it got passed by SO fast. Glad this thread proved my point about what the media and idiot liberals really give a shit about.
You know what would be news worthy? Seeing one of these ass clown go to college, finishing a degree, and starting a reputable multi million dollar company.

Though hearing of this accomplishment will be as likely as seeing hell freezing over. Give it another month or so and all these protests are goanna give these losers a greater sense of entitlement resulting in another ass clown with a couple 9mm rounds in their chest or laying on the street dying of asthma.

Its kinda like self fulfilling prophecy
      12-05-2014, 03:48 PM   #497
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Not trying to be cute either.
Maybe we need giant billboards.

WARNING
Committing ANY Crime
Could Get You Killed

I mean seriously, what does it take?
It's very simple mate. Don't break the law, be a good citizen and you'll be just fine.

If you decide to walk the line, and be prepared to deal with the consequences.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #498
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^ That's exactly what I meant.

Maybe should have inserted...
So just don't do it!

It's like
Well, I need the money.

Maybe that billboard would flash in people's head's.
I don't know.

Last edited by gonzo; 12-05-2014 at 04:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 04:04 PM   #499
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexous View Post
This thread is full of hate. Disgusting.
lol. There are a lot of things in this thread, but hate isn't one of them.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 04:15 PM   #500
five3three
Major
Rep

Drives: m2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
It's very simple mate. Don't break the law, be a good citizen and you'll be just fine.
Tell that to all the folks who do just that but still get harassed on a regular basis by police. It's easy to take what you see in your neighborhood and think that applies across the board in America. In many underprivileged communities, this luxury of being a good citizen and avoiding harassment does not exist.
Appreciate 2
      12-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #501
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by five3three View Post
Tell that to all the folks who do just that but still get harassed on a regular basis by police. It's easy to take what you see in your neighborhood and think that applies across the board in America. In many underprivileged communities, this luxury of being a good citizen and avoiding harassment does not exist.
Not sure about buying into all that.
Life's a bitch in some degree for everyone.
Being harassed is not an end it all.
The 7 year old battling cancer...that's painful harassment.
      12-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #502
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
Cops quickly learn that high levels of compassion can bite them in the ass, so they become more jaded in order to do their job and survive.
Exactly. Criminals/bad people prey on compassion.. some of you may have been lucky so don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexous View Post
This thread is full of hate. Disgusting.
don't you have to check IN first?

Quote:
Inequity is a part of life.
Live in the ghetto, cops will be a lot more punishing than if you're whitebread $$$.
This is not racism, it's a fact of life.
Like girls that just want a good banging, do they look for an asian guy first? common get real
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 04:41 PM   #503
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
lol. There are a lot of things in this thread, but hate isn't one of them.
No, "hate" is everywhere in this thread. If you disagree with the sentiment that Michael Brown was a completely innocent martyr for the harassed and downtrodden you, sir, are a racist full of hate.
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2014, 04:44 PM   #504
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Have you had a chance to view the video yet in post #154? Talks exactly to that.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 06:09 PM   #505
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Can I ask a serious question?

How many people on bimmerpost have been incompliant with an officer and died because they acted a fool?

Oh wait. None. All you fegs are here, just like me. SURPRISE SURPRISE.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #506
five3three
Major
Rep

Drives: m2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Not sure about buying into all that.
Life's a bitch in some degree for everyone.
Being harassed is not an end it all.
The 7 year old battling cancer...that's painful harassment.

So just because some have it worse justifies intentional inequality and harassment? Gotcha.
Appreciate 0