New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

01-20-2022, 11:17 AM   #1
EthanBMW
Registered
Rep

Drives: Ford Fiesta

Introduction to the world of BMW

Hello!

This is my first post and I specifically joined this forum as I've decided to delve into the world of BMW and will hopefully become an owner of one very soon - nice to meet you all.

Having driven a Ford Fiesta for seven years, it's time for an upgrade and I was thinking of something along the line of a 118i (2016/17) for a starting point to then hopefully upgrade in the future. It's nothing fast, just want something with more HP under the bonnet, a bit more luxury in the cabin, and something I can drive from A to B without terrifying rattles coming from the rear (the Fiesta is on its last legs...).

I was hoping there would be someone in this forum that has owned a BMW 118i in the past or who currently owns one to share their experience - I've of course done some research, watched a lot of owner videos and the next natural step is to test drive one but speaking actual owners would also be super helpful.

Any useful information is more than welcome
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2022, 12:05 PM   #2
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
I think you would get more information if you posted this in the 1 series forum.
Appreciate 0