New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Closed Thread

06-13-2019, 12:41 PM   #1
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Anyone want an extra $1,000 off a new BMW?

First one to PM me gets it.

I was scheduled for a BMW driving experience that was cancelled due to weather. As such, BMW sent me a one-time use code to receive an additional $1,000 off any new purchase or lease of a BMW in the USA if bought within the next coupe of months. I have no plans on purchasing a new BMW, so am happy to give it to anyone who is about to make a purchase.

If interested - shoot me a PM and I will send you the code.

PLEASE! Don't PM me unless you are absolutely positive you are going to purchase or lease a new BMW in the next couple of months. I would hate to send it to someone who wasn't serious about buying something, causing someone who is to miss out. See below for the restrictions imposed by BMW:

--------------------------------

*$1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2018 and 2019 vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through August 29, 2019. Models excluded are 2019 X7, 8 Series (all variants), 2018 M2 Coupe, 2019 M2 Competition, and M5 (all variants). This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle.