Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

04-27-2019, 03:34 PM   #45
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post

Wouldn't that make you a catalyst as you are not actually causing TDS, just triggering it...
I LIKE that. Muhahahahahahaha!!!

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2019, 04:17 PM   #46
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
If that’s a tranny then I’m extremely confused.
Then think of it as a guy with a lot of hair and a giant shoulder wallet.
      04-28-2019, 06:57 AM   #47
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Drives: M2 LCI

Name:  34795779783_9d166fdc7c_b.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  94.8 KB
Appreciate 2
      04-28-2019, 08:45 AM   #48
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: M235i 6spd

The Republicans are as reckless with national security as convicted Republican Congressman Bill Janklow's death machine.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 08:57 AM   #49
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
I think America might surprise everyone again in the next election! On this site here the number of crazy republicans is shrinking down to the same 5 people and all they do is repeat the same thing over and over again. No one listens to them because they are wrong and it's getting so old so what they say isn't shocking anymore and doesn't get attention. They've called all the same ppl and things they want as enemies as nazis already so they can't surprise anyone. I bet the same thing happens all over the country.

I have a weird feeling crazy republicans are in for a surprise
Appreciate 1
Jockey1820.00

04-28-2019, 09:22 AM   #50
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
United_States
Rep

Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
If people think that the Dems (and Sanders) haven't lost their minds, then you're in denial. Letting prisoners vote? Dems will do anything to get more registered voters. Scary shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8abff6dfd28b
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 4
MKSixer14011.50
arkie6300.50
Poiseuille2730.50
glennQNYC5140.50

04-28-2019, 09:28 AM   #51
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

I respect your opinion but just remember...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I think America might surprise everyone again in the next election! On this site here the number of crazy republicans is shrinking down to the same 5 people and all they do is repeat the same thing over and over again. No one listens to them because they are wrong and it's getting so old so what they say isn't shocking anymore and doesn't get attention. They've called all the same ppl and things they want as enemies as nazis already so they can't surprise anyone. I bet the same thing happens all over the country.

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  82.6 KB
Appreciate 5
MKSixer14011.50
arkie6300.50
Poiseuille2730.50
glennQNYC5140.50

04-28-2019, 09:31 AM   #52
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Attachment 2041747
lol that's a funny meme I give you that but I do have a weird feeling a surprise is coming. Republicans aren't saying anything new for the last few years. Just to build a wall (you had 4 years to make it already) and also who is your enemy (we know who you guys love and hate already) there's nothing new or shocking so maybee America gives us all a surprise
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 09:35 AM   #53
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Quote:
lol that's a funny meme I give you that but I do have a weird feeling a surprise is coming. Republicans aren't saying anything new for the last few years. Just to build a wall (you had 4 years to make it already) and also who is your enemy (we know who you guys love and hate already) there's nothing new or shocking so maybee America gives us all a surprise
Well, I will give you that anything can happen but do you really think the dems will unite in such a way as to not scare the average voter?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 09:41 AM   #54
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Well, I will give you that anything can happen but do you really think the dems will unite in such a way as to not scare the average voter?
I don't know politics is so crazy it's like the super bowl, somehow each teams comes up with a very good fight so I don't know what they are planning to unite with and if they will try to be more or less scary but they will come up with something and America has a way of surprising people. So many expecting trump landslide but I look and see the number of republcians on here shrinking so much and the stuff they are posting is literally the same as from 2015. Everyone is a nazi blah blah. Back then the words were new and scary and shocking so a lot of attention was gained but now we all know it's fake and nothing scary behind those words were allowed to happen so I believe the number of people supporting crazy republicans is shrinking a lot. I'm probably wrong but I do have this feeling so I will save this post just in case the feeling was right
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 10:57 AM   #55
Wheelwright
Captain
Canada
Rep

Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)

Quote:

How are the Dems scaring an average voter ? The Dems are in fact their champions with specifically targeted policies to prove it (like tackling CEO pay, corporate taxes, universal health care, college fees and so on). The Dems are currently working hard for the working class as opposed to the Trump administration who is in the pocket of the corporations and the rich. Twice as many corporations as before pay zero taxes under Trump and the already obscene wealth gap is increasing even more. Does the average working class voter want more of that ? Only if he is brainwashed by the Liar In Chief and his state TV.

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 11:27 AM   #56
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
If people think that the Dems (and Sanders) haven't lost their minds, then you're in denial. Letting prisoners vote? Dems will do anything to get more registered voters. Scary shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8abff6dfd28b
those Boston bomber brothers hadn't assassinated as many folks as Putin had and Donald thinks Putin is a swell guy.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 11:47 AM   #57
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
Quote:

How are the Dems scaring an average voter ? The Dems are in fact their champions with specifically targeted policies to prove it (like tackling CEO pay, corporate taxes, universal health care, college fees and so on). The Dems are currently working hard for the working class as opposed to the Trump administration who is in the pocket of the corporations and the rich. Twice as many corporations as before pay zero taxes under Trump and the already obscene wealth gap is increasing even more. Does the average working class voter want more of that ? Only if he is brainwashed by the Liar In Chief and his state TV.

With regards to " champions for the working class", their policies always have unintended consequences. Take Obamacare. The unintended consequence was that a large number of hourly workers are now limited to 30 hours per week, because employers have to extend healthcare coverage if they exceed those hours. I suspect single payor healthcare and free college will have the same unintended consequences.

04-28-2019, 01:13 PM   #58
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:

Saving this to prove that you live in an alternate reality. Didn't you disappear after the election after all of your sturm und drang?

You should look into something other than politics as a hobby or something to even comment on. You're spectacularly wrong on all things political because you are delusional.

Cheers-mk

Appreciate 4
.2pdk4000.50
SakhirM49307.00
glennQNYC5140.50
Violator3390.00

04-28-2019, 01:19 PM   #59
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saving this one too. Didn't you also disappear after the last election?

You do know that America is largely a meritocracy? Do you know what it takes to become the CEO of a large company?

My old CEO at a mid-size biotech had over 20,000,000 frequent flier miles in a 25 year career. Do the math JUST ON THAT. Most people aren't willing to do the work and make the sacrifice to achieve what even a VP in a large organization must do.

You guys are delusional. Feelings. "I think" rather than facts. People will vote their paychecks, retirements, achievement, and security and we know who the enemy of each of those are...Democrats.

Shouldn't you be worried about Brexit or somesuch?

Appreciate 1
Poiseuille2730.50

04-28-2019, 01:49 PM   #60
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

You guys are delusional. Feelings. "I think" rather than facts. People will vote their paychecks, retirements, achievement, and security and we know who the enemy of each of those are...Democrats.

Shouldn't you be worried about Brexit or somesuch?
This is it, discussing reality with the delusional is like pissing in the wind.

My advice is as follows:

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  45.5 KB
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14011.50

04-28-2019, 01:57 PM   #61
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:

Saving this to prove that you live in an alternate reality. Didn't you disappear after the election after all of your sturm und drang?

You should look into something other than politics as a hobby or something to even comment on. You're spectacularly wrong on all things political because you are delusional.

Cheers-mk
I touched a nerve? Haha I think I'm onto something then...

Actually I predicted trump was going to win the last election hah. Show me where I said something where I was wrong about the last election? Oh yea you won't. You gonna run and hide like you always do and skip over my question.

You want us to run and disappear because you know you are a shrinking group and there are less and less people who buy your bs anymore. Sorry we are still here. Maybe the same exact 5 other ppl will appreciate your posts as usual haha nothing new and no growth from you just more crying crying crying
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 03:58 PM   #62
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know politics is so crazy it's like the super bowl, somehow each teams comes up with a very good fight so I don't know what they are planning to unite with and if they will try to be more or less scary but they will come up with something and America has a way of surprising people. So many expecting trump landslide but I look and see the number of republcians on here shrinking so much and the stuff they are posting is literally the same as from 2015. Everyone is a nazi blah blah. Back then the words were new and scary and shocking so a lot of attention was gained but now we all know it's fake and nothing scary behind those words were allowed to happen so I believe the number of people supporting crazy republicans is shrinking a lot. I'm probably wrong but I do have this feeling so I will save this post just in case the feeling was right
so is SoCal channeling James Joyce here or was that post intentional?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 04:16 PM   #63
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

They just made me dumber.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2019, 04:24 PM   #64
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Impossible.
Appreciate 5
D22M2432.00
N54Yankee1321.50
MKSixer14011.50
Poiseuille2730.50

04-28-2019, 05:04 PM   #65
adc100
Major
Rep

Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger
Quote:
Impossible.
Quoted for truth
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14011.50
Poiseuille2730.50

04-28-2019, 06:15 PM   #66
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

I simply can't imagine the circular firing squad will run out of ammo...
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14011.50
Poiseuille2730.50