Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #1915
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3159
Rep
2,665
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Yes you did. He changed his name. You put RD on ignore.
Yea..figured that out and re-ignored.
I am seeing signs of trends that are going to make a difference. First of all News Radio is 95% Conservative. FoxNewsMax/Sinclair/OANN/ Economics will ultimately win out.
well, you have to admit that back in its heyday, brief as that was, Air America had an audience count that exceeded that of the famous Girls Gone Wild Infomercial......radio version, of course.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2019, 05:10 PM   #1916
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1627
Rep
1,270
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
i think we can't imagine the lengths they'll go to: if Donald Trump is re-elected the Leftists will lose control of the Courts (including and especially the Circuit Courts) for the next 40 years. if that happens the Progressive Movement will be set back a hundred years.
THAT is exactly why Blasey Ford did what she did. she expected to be viewed by other Leftist women as an heroic character, a sort of Joan of Arc, and so far she's not wrong about that.
I agree 100%. Thatís how far they were willing to go to not give up a lib seat on the court to lose another one will set them off like weíve never seen in this country. Things undoubtedly will get much, much uglier.
Ford became the modern Joan of Arc and was figuratively burned at the stake. She should have been prosecuted as well.
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2019, 05:19 PM   #1917
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
5401
Rep
5,773
Posts

 
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (17)

CNN and the rest of the fake news main stream media have to be falling over themselves concerning deep fake technology. I have no doubt they just cannot wait to have doctored footage of anybody they don't agree with.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 10:40 AM   #1918
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
12309
Rep
3,415
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Figured I'd update this thread with some more bullshit from the left-stream media - specifically the NYT.

Apparently, the NYT reporters who just wrote the book on Kavanaugh were actually telling the sources what to say.

Cause that isn't sketchy or anything. No, not at all.

Text messages below, noting that the sources were conversing and basically saying that the book was bullshit and that they didn't want to be quoted, cause everything in it was a lie.







The text messages and the reporters' cherrypicking reveal the one thing conservatives have said all along: the mainstream media had it out from Kavanaugh from the get go. This wasn't about getting to the truth or being objective. This was about tearing down one man, his reputation and his livelihood.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/20...l3FP3k.twitter
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer15449.50

      09-24-2019, 01:53 PM   #1919
pennsiveguy
Shows initiative whenever directed to do so
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
594
Rep
326
Posts

 
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Figured I'd update this thread with some more bullshit from the left-stream media - specifically the NYT.

Apparently, the NYT reporters who just wrote the book on Kavanaugh were actually telling the sources what to say.

Cause that isn't sketchy or anything. No, not at all.

Text messages below, noting that the sources were conversing and basically saying that the book was bullshit and that they didn't want to be quoted, cause everything in it was a lie.







The text messages and the reporters' cherrypicking reveal the one thing conservatives have said all along: the mainstream media had it out from Kavanaugh from the get go. This wasn't about getting to the truth or being objective. This was about tearing down one man, his reputation and his livelihood.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/20...l3FP3k.twitter
I'm continually surprised that they're still in business. I guess a ship that big takes a while to sink. I would think the NYT would have their pick of newly-minted journalistic talent (taking some major liberties with that term here) and they're obviously not coming up with much:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51054.htm
https://youtu.be/jS-sxJFn6O0

Second one is Jimmy Dore's rundown of the Rogan interview. Plenty of Jimmy's views that I don't share, but he's a crackerjack media critic. Mark Dice is another, though with a different slant.
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE | 2006 Ford GT
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 02:16 PM   #1920
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
12309
Rep
3,415
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I'm continually surprised that they're still in business. I guess a ship that big takes a while to sink. I would think the NYT would have their pick of newly-minted journalistic talent (taking some major liberties with that term here) and they're obviously not coming up with much:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51054.htm
https://youtu.be/jS-sxJFn6O0

Second one is Jimmy Dore's rundown of the Rogan interview. Plenty of Jimmy's views that I don't share, but he's a crackerjack media critic. Mark Dice is another, though with a different slant.
It amazes me they are still in business as well. I mean - who the heck still reads them?

I mean, who even still reads newspapers?
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 02:51 PM   #1921
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1627
Rep
1,270
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Breaking news- Brett Kavanaugh is still seated on the SCOTUS bench as is Neil Gorsuch. That is all
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 5
Run Silent12308.50
Poiseuille3158.50
MKSixer15449.50

      09-29-2019, 07:44 PM   #1922
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3159
Rep
2,665
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 6
N54Yankee1627.00
Torgus2014.50
MKSixer15449.50
Delta03117353.50

      10-31-2019, 12:02 AM   #1923
NormanConquest
Colonel
1506
Rep
2,332
Posts

 
Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/w...ary-us-senator

Probation for burglary and doxxing someone, why as everyday passes by i feel more and more like we have two sets of laws and punishment for the individual citizen and public government officals and staff.
Appreciate 1
Delta03117353.50

      10-31-2019, 09:45 AM   #1924
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1627
Rep
1,270
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/w...ary-us-senator

Probation for burglary and doxxing someone, why as everyday passes by i feel more and more like we have two sets of laws and punishment for the individual citizen and public government officals and staff.
Read the story you posted and found it odd the didnít even include the name of the senator, a rather important thing to mention in a story so I did a search. Low and behold it was a D official and it seems it was a doxxing attempt against Rís also not mentioned and no jail time for the offender. Imagine that, in lib DC a anti Republican crime is brushed aside like some insignificant nothing to see here event.
Iíll make a prediction, in this upcoming election the left will do an all out assault on voter fraud, doxing, ballot tampering, voter suppression and whatever else they can to derail Trump of a second term. They see the writing on the wall that itís likely heíll get that second and all bets are off, whatever it takes will rule the day for them.
https://thecount.com/2019/10/29/sama...ett-kavanaugh/
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
Delta03117353.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST