Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

09-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #1915
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Yes you did. He changed his name. You put RD on ignore.
Yea..figured that out and re-ignored.
I am seeing signs of trends that are going to make a difference. First of all News Radio is 95% Conservative. FoxNewsMax/Sinclair/OANN/ Economics will ultimately win out.
well, you have to admit that back in its heyday, brief as that was, Air America had an audience count that exceeded that of the famous Girls Gone Wild Infomercial......radio version, of course.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2019, 05:10 PM   #1916
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
i think we can't imagine the lengths they'll go to: if Donald Trump is re-elected the Leftists will lose control of the Courts (including and especially the Circuit Courts) for the next 40 years. if that happens the Progressive Movement will be set back a hundred years.
THAT is exactly why Blasey Ford did what she did. she expected to be viewed by other Leftist women as an heroic character, a sort of Joan of Arc, and so far she's not wrong about that.
I agree 100%. Thatís how far they were willing to go to not give up a lib seat on the court to lose another one will set them off like weíve never seen in this country. Things undoubtedly will get much, much uglier.
Ford became the modern Joan of Arc and was figuratively burned at the stake. She should have been prosecuted as well.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2019, 05:19 PM   #1917
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

CNN and the rest of the fake news main stream media have to be falling over themselves concerning deep fake technology. I have no doubt they just cannot wait to have doctored footage of anybody they don't agree with.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 10:40 AM   #1918
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Figured I'd update this thread with some more bullshit from the left-stream media - specifically the NYT.

Apparently, the NYT reporters who just wrote the book on Kavanaugh were actually telling the sources what to say.

Cause that isn't sketchy or anything. No, not at all.

Text messages below, noting that the sources were conversing and basically saying that the book was bullshit and that they didn't want to be quoted, cause everything in it was a lie.

The text messages and the reporters' cherrypicking reveal the one thing conservatives have said all along: the mainstream media had it out from Kavanaugh from the get go. This wasn't about getting to the truth or being objective. This was about tearing down one man, his reputation and his livelihood.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/20...l3FP3k.twitter

09-24-2019, 01:53 PM   #1919
pennsiveguy
Shows initiative whenever directed to do so
United_States
Rep

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Figured I'd update this thread with some more bullshit from the left-stream media - specifically the NYT.

Apparently, the NYT reporters who just wrote the book on Kavanaugh were actually telling the sources what to say.

Cause that isn't sketchy or anything. No, not at all.

Text messages below, noting that the sources were conversing and basically saying that the book was bullshit and that they didn't want to be quoted, cause everything in it was a lie.

The text messages and the reporters' cherrypicking reveal the one thing conservatives have said all along: the mainstream media had it out from Kavanaugh from the get go. This wasn't about getting to the truth or being objective. This was about tearing down one man, his reputation and his livelihood.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/20...l3FP3k.twitter
I'm continually surprised that they're still in business. I guess a ship that big takes a while to sink. I would think the NYT would have their pick of newly-minted journalistic talent (taking some major liberties with that term here) and they're obviously not coming up with much:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51054.htm
https://youtu.be/jS-sxJFn6O0

Second one is Jimmy Dore's rundown of the Rogan interview. Plenty of Jimmy's views that I don't share, but he's a crackerjack media critic. Mark Dice is another, though with a different slant.
      09-24-2019, 02:16 PM   #1920
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I'm continually surprised that they're still in business. I guess a ship that big takes a while to sink. I would think the NYT would have their pick of newly-minted journalistic talent (taking some major liberties with that term here) and they're obviously not coming up with much:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51054.htm
https://youtu.be/jS-sxJFn6O0

Second one is Jimmy Dore's rundown of the Rogan interview. Plenty of Jimmy's views that I don't share, but he's a crackerjack media critic. Mark Dice is another, though with a different slant.
It amazes me they are still in business as well. I mean - who the heck still reads them?

I mean, who even still reads newspapers?
      09-24-2019, 02:51 PM   #1921
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep

Breaking news- Brett Kavanaugh is still seated on the SCOTUS bench as is Neil Gorsuch. That is all
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 5
Run Silent12308.50
Poiseuille3158.50
MKSixer15449.50

09-29-2019, 07:44 PM   #1922
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Attached Images

Appreciate 6
N54Yankee1627.00
Torgus2014.50
MKSixer15449.50
Delta03117353.50

10-31-2019, 12:02 AM   #1923
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 340i

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/w...ary-us-senator

Probation for burglary and doxxing someone, why as everyday passes by i feel more and more like we have two sets of laws and punishment for the individual citizen and public government officals and staff.
Appreciate 1
Delta03117353.50

10-31-2019, 09:45 AM   #1924
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/w...ary-us-senator

Probation for burglary and doxxing someone, why as everyday passes by i feel more and more like we have two sets of laws and punishment for the individual citizen and public government officals and staff.
Read the story you posted and found it odd the didnít even include the name of the senator, a rather important thing to mention in a story so I did a search. Low and behold it was a D official and it seems it was a doxxing attempt against Rís also not mentioned and no jail time for the offender. Imagine that, in lib DC a anti Republican crime is brushed aside like some insignificant nothing to see here event.
Iíll make a prediction, in this upcoming election the left will do an all out assault on voter fraud, doxing, ballot tampering, voter suppression and whatever else they can to derail Trump of a second term. They see the writing on the wall that itís likely heíll get that second and all bets are off, whatever it takes will rule the day for them.
https://thecount.com/2019/10/29/sama...ett-kavanaugh/
Appreciate 1
Delta03117353.50