New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography

03-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #45
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
if you ever want a designer hire this dood http://billybussey.com/ hes a mad e-baller! hahaha actually he is amazingly talented... bay area guy too!

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2007, 08:46 AM   #46
Josh49
Major General
Rep

Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
i disagree josh, no offense.

I feel the gallery should be arranged in chronological order. putting the hot cars first just makes the business seem more desperate. putting in chronological just seems more understated to me. to me it says, "we dont need to put our most flashy cars first cuz we're that good that all our jobs are meticulous"

just like how a bmw doesnt have to be overstated, cuz everyone knows its the best and is the benchmark. leave the loud designs for the japanese cars and "lesser" euro cars.
No problem mon!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can see your side too. I was going to say up top to leave some nice ones spread out, but skew some more exotics towards the front. My point was that most people besides us car/detailing nuts won't look at more than a page or two. Either way though..

PS. You have to get your priorities straight about BMW being "the best". I would take a F430 over any BMW in a nanosecond..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2007, 12:58 PM   #47
spacedogg
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: Debadged

Personally...I'd stick with the first one...keeps all your marketing cohesive. I would also have the font in black instead of white so you can see them. I'm not so keen about having a photo of a car on the detail shop's card because:

A) the car will become out of date and then you need to get new cards
B) not everyone will like the look of the card.

If you are not changing the website...then I would think it would look more professional if your cards matched as well.

On the rear of the card, i would list some packages or services that you do (i.e. winter packages, spring packages, summer package, car pick up/drop off). Would be more useful than just leaving it blank or having just your logo.
Appreciate 0