Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-17-2020, 08:55 AM   #4841
Kiefermeister
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 335i sedan

Just a heads up for anyone looking for Vortex UH-1. There are a lot of fake ones for sale on ebay and the like. They look extremely similar. These are completely sold out at major retailers, and there was a seller who listed 10 at $400. I hope for the sake of buyers that those are genuine but I highly doubt someone can source 10 of those and sell at that price. All 10 sold within 2 days! Just be careful and I would ask for serial number when possible and check with Vortex.
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2020, 06:59 PM   #4842
MR_X
Old guy
Rep

Drives: tricycle

Looks like optic planet has a few UH-1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opt...ml%3f_iv_amp=1

If you have astigmatism look at the Holosun 510. The UH-1 (like Eitechs) will look like a blur.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2020, 11:43 PM   #4843
chowser51
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 18 F33 430ix B46 BM3s1-93

Garage List
Call optics planet and make sure it’s in stock. I stopped ordering from them since they pretty much drop ship everything. Everything i have ordered showed in stock but i get backordered notices. Then fight to cancel and get a refund.

PSA just did it to me yesterday with a suppressor mount. Said their industry partner doesn’t have any so my order is canceled and my refund should show up in 5 days. So on day 6 i will be disputing it. Sigh
Appreciate 2
      10-18-2020, 02:02 PM   #4844
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep

Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowser51 View Post
Call optics planet and make sure it's in stock. I stopped ordering from them since they pretty much drop ship everything. Everything i have ordered showed in stock but i get backordered notices. Then fight to cancel and get a refund.

PSA just did it to me yesterday with a suppressor mount. Said their industry partner doesn't have any so my order is canceled and my refund should show up in 5 days. So on day 6 i will be disputing it. Sigh
I just ordered my Safariland holster (6360rds) from OP. Although they estimated a month wait, I received it yesterday and have already been practicing with it. I've only ordered from them a handful of times but every experience has been flawless. :
Attached Images

chowser51955.00
Shiza757.00

10-18-2020, 02:16 PM   #4845
MR_X
Old guy
Rep

Drives: tricycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowser51 View Post
Call optics planet and make sure itís in stock. I stopped ordering from them since they pretty much drop ship everything. Everything i have ordered showed in stock but i get backordered notices. Then fight to cancel and get a refund.

PSA just did it to me yesterday with a suppressor mount. Said their industry partner doesnít have any so my order is canceled and my refund should show up in 5 days. So on day 6 i will be disputing it. Sigh
Good to know.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:48 AM   #4846
Shiza
Captain
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
I just ordered my Safariland holster (6360rds) from OP. Although they estimated a month wait, I received it yesterday and have already been practicing with it. I've only ordered from them a handful of times but every experience has been flawless. :
I've used a few Safarilands and they've all been great. Cant beat the prices either for a good holster.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:43 AM   #4847
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Drives: M4CPC

Quote:
Could you post a link or a description of your belt please? Ty.

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer had warned you about
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #4848
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep

Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Quote:
Could you post a link or a description of your belt please? Ty.
Sure.

The outer belt is the "VTAC Combat Belt" from 5.11. https://www.511tactical.com/brokos-vtac-belt.html

Honestly I wanted the T.REX Arms "Orion" outer belt but it was out of stock and I had an approaching class I needed a belt for. The inner belt is the T.REX Arms "Orion Inner Belt." I do also use the T.REX Arms thigh strap. T.REX Arms also makes the dump pouch. https://www.trex-arms.com/store/t-rex-arms-orion/

The mag holders are G Code "Scorpion." I like these because they are universal; and stay open unlike elastic-style holders... plus I can piggyback pistol mag holders to my rifle mag holders. https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...-scorpion-kit/

Safariland holster and belt loop, with QLS quick disconnect.

Blue Force Gear "Micro Trauma" (Advanced version) IFAK and their "hammock" tourniquet holder https://www.blueforcegear.com/micro-trauma-kit

Small pouch by Kryptek that I use to hold a handheld flashlight.

Lastly a plastic carabiner from Magpul holds a pair of Mechanix tactical gloves.

Better picture attached.
Attached Images