New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

06-18-2017, 10:44 AM   #23
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Drives: 335 e93

They don't fit the mpg but I loved them both. 2012 Jeep GC overland Summit with a hemi. No issues and as plush or nicer than my BMW and Mercedes. You could get a used one cheap. It has auto lowering suspension with 4wd. Definitely a beast in the snow. Etc etc. Get it with the 6 or diesel and decent mpg. And you'd save coin buying used so that covers the difference. The other is GL 450. We wanted bigger. It's luxurious, AWD, power, room, etc. I got a 3 yr old one with 16k and warranty that stickers for 80k for 41k. My favorite SUV so far. Mpg about 20 but fast. 0-60 in 5.8. Best long distance car yet I've driven. I've owned Armada and driven a new 2016 Tahoe 3000 miles. Again available with diesel option for better mpg. I'd say if nothing else do a test drive. Highly recommend both.
Appreciate 0