New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-16-2018, 09:17 AM   #2003
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post

Agreed. Had a pretty quiet birthday on the actual day since my wife was working all day/night, but we're going out on Saturday to make up for it, so I'm looking forward to a nice dinner tomorrow. Maybe I'll even get a few hours of gaming in during the day if she can run interference with the kids for me, which she'll probably do.

She's really quite special, I'm pretty lucky she puts up with me.

happy birthday!
its always good to show her how special she is once in awhile.
they keep track of it lol
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7926.00
      11-16-2018, 09:20 AM   #2004
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

TGIF

Agreed. Had a pretty quiet birthday on the actual day since my wife was working all day/night, but we're going out on Saturday to make up for it, so I'm looking forward to a nice dinner tomorrow. Maybe I'll even get a few hours of gaming in during the day if she can run interference with the kids for me, which she'll probably do.

Shut up, we don't wanna hear that mushy stuff in this thread. I mean... uh just kidding, happy birthday!!!!
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
Joekerr7926.00
      11-16-2018, 09:24 AM   #2005
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

Happy Birthday my man!

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7926.00
      11-16-2018, 09:50 AM   #2006
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:

Happy Birthday Mr. King!
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7926.00
      11-16-2018, 10:17 AM   #2007
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Shut up, we don't wanna hear that mushy stuff in this thread. I mean... uh just kidding, happy birthday!!!!

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 10:21 AM   #2008
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Haha Joekerr knows he's one of my fave online strangers
Appreciate 2
nyalpine907380.00
Joekerr7926.00
      11-16-2018, 10:23 AM   #2009
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

A bunch of thirsty guys in here...LOL
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-16-2018, 10:26 AM   #2010
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
A bunch of thirsty guys in here...LOL
seems like u want some attention
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-16-2018, 10:47 AM   #2011
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Quote:
seems like u want some attention
No, I am simply pointing out the fact that she is saying she is a "regular girl in real life that does not turn heads." and you guys are still tripping over each others dicks to compliment her. Keep drinking boys.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 10:50 AM   #2012
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
No, I am simply point out the fact that she is saying she is a "regular girl in real life that does not turn heads." and you guys are still tripping over each others dicks to compliment her. Keep drinking boys.
WTF

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-16-2018, 11:10 AM   #2013
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
No, I am simply pointing out the fact that she is saying she is a "regular girl in real life that does not turn heads." and you guys are still tripping over each others dicks to compliment her. Keep drinking boys.
thank you for the compliment, its big enough for some1 to trip over.
i should have one of those wet floor signs warning.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 11:11 AM   #2014
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
It's true. I believe (if I recall correctly), that a few of the other people in this circle of favourite online strangers are:

1. A 40 something, balding, fat, cheeto eating slob of a man that goes by Lups

2. A deranged tax accountant with a mustache that taught herself stick on a brand new M3 and is a prime candidate for going postal but goes by the name of Biorin

3. Me.

What that says about me is up for debate, given the sordid history of the other two, but I'm not going to give the forums a roadmap to all my shortcomings...they are just going to have to figure that out for themselves.

Or...and I just thought of this theory...Bimmette and I, being Canadians, are therefore perfect with no failings whatsoever, and we are the two that balance out the other two in the circle. Oh, I like that much better.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 11:13 AM   #2015
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It's true. I believe (if I recall correctly), that a few of the other people in this circle of favourite online strangers are:

2. A deranged tax accountant with a mustache that taught herself stick on a brand new M3 and is a prime candidate for going postal but goes by the name of Biorin

3. Me.

What that says about me is up for debate, given the sordid history of the other two, but I'm not going to give the forums a roadmap to all my shortcomings...they are just going to have to figure that out for themselves.

Or...and I just thought of this theory...Bimmette and I, being Canadians, are therefore perfect with no failings whatsoever, and we are the two that balance out the other two in the circle. Oh, I like that much better.
Well that and you're a fellow grammar nazi too
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7926.00
      11-16-2018, 11:16 AM   #2016
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Quote:

3. Me.

Sordid! Gasp! Just because I touch myself to the IRC doesn't mean you need to be spreading such things...
Appreciate 3
nyalpine907380.00
Lups11819.50
wrickem2101.00
      11-16-2018, 11:23 AM   #2017
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]

DAMMM! out of no where
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00
      11-16-2018, 11:36 AM   #2018
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
Sordid! Gasp! Just because I touch myself to the IRC doesn't mean you need to be spreading such things...
Provided you have that Divinyls song playing in the background "I touch myself", you are forgiven.

Although it is a somewhat annoying song, I do play it from time to time to bug my wife who once (very unwisely) confessed to me that she used to like the song back in university days. She now knows that anything she says can and will be used against her and no longer confesses anything to me.

Last edited by Joekerr; 11-16-2018 at 11:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-16-2018, 11:54 AM   #2019
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Quote:
Provided you have that Divinyls song playing in the background "I touch myself", you are forgiven.

Although it is a somewhat annoying song, I do play it from time to time to bug my wife who once (very unwisely) confessed to me that she used to like the song back in university days. She now knows that anything she says can and will be used against her and no longer confesses anything to me.
Annoying? Used to?? You are both terrible and deserve each other. When I become emperor of earth, I will mandate that I Touch Myself be played on a regular basis, and all citizens must sing and awkwardly gyrate to the song in its entirety.
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00
      11-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #2020
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Btw Joekerr, lups and biorin are not online strangers to me so I guess you win?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 12:04 PM   #2021
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Annoying? Used to?? You are both terrible and deserve each other. When I become emperor of earth, I will mandate that I Touch Myself be played on a regular basis, and all citizens must sing and awkwardly gyrate to the song in its entirety.
D'oh...but it is such a long song....really? I specialize in awkward gyrations though. Not because I'm trying, rather, it just comes....naturally. Sad, but true.

It is true my wife and I deserve each other though...I can't think of who else would put up with either of us!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 12:06 PM   #2022
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Btw Joekerr, lups and biorin are not online strangers to me so I guess you win?
A mere technicality. They once were, but are no longer. May I apply my statement back to the time in which they were?

Wait a minute...scratch that - I'm a winner! Yeah baby! First time for everything!

What is my prize? I hope it is something adequately special to commensurate this extremely rare occasion.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #2023
AWF10M5
Banned
Rep

Drives: f10 m5

I was in my first serious (to me) relationship for a long time for many many years since I was 18, I am now 24 and I still have not moved on.

I have been with so many different girls the last few months to move on that I lost count. I try to be emerged in hobbies and interests but it seems I am still stuck. The cycle goes that within a few weeks I lose interest in whatever girl I am fucking/talking to and I end up back at a square one after ghosting them. Been going on for a year now.

I even wasted some time and money on the pros who told me that a heartbreak at this age is very unique/personal and sometimes it takes years and years to finally move on if that even happens.
Appreciate 2
      11-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #2024
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
I was in my first serious (to me) relationship for a long time for many many years since I was 18, I am now 24 and I still have not moved on.

I have been with so many different girls the last few months to move on that I lost count. I try to be emerged in hobbies and interests but it seems I am still stuck. The cycle goes that within a few weeks I lose interest in whatever girl I am fucking/talking to and I end up back at a square one after ghosting them. Been going on for a year now.

I even wasted some time and money on the pros who told me that a heartbreak at this age is very unique/personal and sometimes it takes years and years to finally move on if that even happens.
Welcome to life young lad. Spoiler: It doesn't get any better. Advice: Learn to cope with being broken. Accept it for what it is. This will be the cycle until a.) you find someone worthy enough to put up with your shit and that you are able to deal with theirs or b.) you die.
Appreciate 3