New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-28-2015, 09:09 AM   #89
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
That's my work silly goose.
Your work? I had no idea that the unemployment office was doing grab bags.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 09:13 AM   #90
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Laryngitis
What is it?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 09:14 AM   #91
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Your work? I had no idea that the unemployment office was doing grab bags.
I've been working since I was 5 months pregnant.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 09:17 AM   #92
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Working on.... what exactly?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 09:21 AM   #93
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Fuck that, find you a rich husband who'll take care of you.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2015, 09:23 AM   #94
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
Fuck that, find you a rich husband who'll take care of you.
I'm trying! lol
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 09:25 AM   #95
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I'm trying! lol
Sara's first question when she meets a guy is, how much do you make a year? This is before they even exchange names.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2015, 09:31 AM   #96
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Sara's first question when she meets a guy is, how much do you make a year? This is before they even exchange names.
She should be more subtle about it, instead she should ask what the guy does for a living then google how much he might be making ballpark.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2015, 09:55 AM   #97
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep

Drives: a bicycle

Quote:
She should be more subtle about it, instead she should ask what the guy does for a living then google how much he might be making ballpark.
That's hard because if he says lawyer, he can make anywhere from like $50k/yr to millions.

Also hard because the guy may be leveraged up to his eye balls, cash strapped, but comes across doing well "just as long as this next business goes as planned"

Then again, for most jobs, it's easy to see that the guy at Costco or the person collecting toll payments isn't making all that much.

Delta0311 You're wrong. She has actually online stalked him and knows where he lives, how much he bought it for (don't want an original owner who got in before the market took off), any weird forums he's a member of, credit score, etc... before they have ever met. (for purely safety reasons, of course)
Appreciate 2
      12-28-2015, 10:06 AM   #98
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
It doesn't matter because hot chicks suck the bank account out of it

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
      12-28-2015, 10:20 AM   #99
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
That's hard because if he says lawyer, he can make anywhere from like $50k/yr to millions.

Also hard because the guy may be leveraged up to his eye balls, cash strapped, but comes across doing well "just as long as this next business goes as planned"

Then again, for most jobs, it's easy to see that the guy at Costco or the person collecting toll payments isn't making all that much.

Delta0311 You're wrong. She has actually online stalked him and knows where he lives, how much he bought it for (don't want an original owner who got in before the market took off), any weird forums he's a member of, credit score, etc... before they have ever met. (for purely safety reasons, of course)
^This.

I had a recent meeting with my bank's private client rep. I just happened to ask her how I'm doing in relation to her other clients. She said way ahead. She said many of her clients are leveraged to the hilt and the amount of revolving debt they carried is usually in line with about how much they made a year. So the keeping up with the Jones' is alive and well.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2015, 10:28 AM   #100
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Guys lie about their net worth. she can fuck the guy hard at his house, when he falls asleep, go through his stuff, SS#, bank statements etc.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2015, 10:33 AM   #101
UglyBuzzard
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: F90 / M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy
Quote:

^This.

I had a recent meeting with my bank's private client rep. I just happened to ask her how I'm doing in relation to her other clients. She said way ahead. She said many of her clients are leveraged to the hilt and the amount of revolving debt they carried is usually in line with about how much they made a year. So the keeping up with the Jones' is alive and well.
Why would they have a private banker with that much debt to credit? Does not sound like a lot of assets with the bank or investment potential.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #102
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Why would they have a private banker with that much debt to credit? Does not sound like a lot of assets with the bank or investment potential.
I was wondering this myself. I didn't ask her. But I can only assume, they would be targets for their loan products. I guess they figure if they're going to be in debt they might as well pay this bank interest rather than someone else. And they're bundling private banking services as an incentive. She did tell me she's had the stop spending discussion with them. Plus she said she's actively working with many of their clients to fix the mess their in by getting them to start saving to get their financial house in order.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 11:02 AM   #103
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep

Drives: a bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
^This.

You're doing well? Ohhh! I understand now as I read DC as OC. I was like people in the OC have positive net worths?

UglyBuzzard They have a private banker at his bank and then also at
Appreciate 1