New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-19-2015, 07:02 AM   #67
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMV_M4 View Post
A group of uneducated morons who follow said party? Sounds alot like our Tea Party. Or Trump supporters.
You're so naive, we have places like Molenbeek, Londonistan thanks to people like you.

Appreciate 2
      12-19-2015, 07:03 AM   #68
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Not sure if you saw my post here of what happend in Belgium ? => #216 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...7#post19081377
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2015, 07:12 AM   #69
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
ABDESLAM-SALAH ESCAPED IN A PIECE OF FURNITURE.

LMAO omg that is hilarious..
"But the police could not break in till November 16 in the morning due to a 1969 law that forbids searches between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m."
Now that is fucking crazy.. Hey we got terrorists running wild but can't search the house till 5am, God forbid we wake someone up.
Yeah it's really hilarious , I was like while I was reading it in the Belgian newspaper .
The guy (of course a Muslim too) bought the closet with Abdeslam in it ...
Police and special forces were allover the place and the Muslim guy passed the fools with Abdeslam in the closet...
Now ...The police were after the Muslim guy and found him , but he said to the police he never heard the name Abdeslam-Salah...
This while the police knows that the guy who bought the closet with Abdeslam in it , has a brother in Syria and is a ISIS-Jihadi !!!
This was....Made in Belgium and think it's worth a comedy movie
First I thought it was a joke, but nooooo ... way the sucker is still out here..and the closet... of course is empty...
Must be a David Copperfield's closet ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
      12-19-2015, 07:25 AM   #70
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah it's really hilarious , I was like while I was reading it in the Belgian newspaper .
Police and special forces were allover the place and the Muslim guy passed the fools with Abdeslam in the closet...
Now ...The police were after the Muslim guy and found him , but he said to the police he never heard the name Abdeslam-Salah...
This while the police knows that the guy who bought the closet with Abdeslam in it , has a brother in Syria and is a ISIS-Jihadi !!!
First I thought it was a joke, but nooooo ... way the sucker is still out here..and the closet... of course is empty...
When i was in Brussels, one of the neighbors in the apt below , complained that i used to flush the toilet passed midnight. Hey i stay up late...
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2015, 07:29 AM   #71
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
When i was in Brussels, one of the neighbors in the apt below , complained that i used to flush the toilet passed midnight. Hey i stay up late...
I believe you...
Glad I have my house here with all on ground level , and that I'm about 100-km away from Brussels and Molenbeek

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2015, 07:32 AM   #72
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:

LMAO he must have used the Jedi mind trick on the cops, "there are no terrorists in this closet, let us pass".
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2015, 11:02 AM   #73
SMV_M4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2016 F82 M4 AW/SO

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan
Quote:
A group of uneducated morons who follow said party? Sounds alot like our Tea Party. Or Trump supporters.
You're so naive, we have places like Molenbeek, Londonistan thanks to people like you.

I'm naive? Did my Tea Party remark strike a nerve? I'll tell you what's naive. Throwing around insults and attacking an individual who is exponentially more intelligent than yourself. You've proven yourself a reactionary; incapable of discussing opposing views because you overvalue your own opinions and your importance. Claiming to be the party of civil liberties and states' rights support while actively fighting to limit civil liberties for people who aren't straight, white, Christian men highlights your hypocrisy. Then again, you ultra conservatives wear hypocrisy like a badge of honor. Your arcane social views coupled with your apparent inability to recognize the utter disgust and embarrassment most Americans now hold for your warped ideology. You are oblivious. Your ignorance for reality is the essence of naiveté.
2008 335xi Coupe / JB/CR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2015, 11:53 AM   #74
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm naive? Did my Tea Party remark strike a nerve? I'll tell you what's naive. Throwing around insults and attacking an individual who is exponentially more intelligent than yourself. You've proven yourself a reactionary; incapable of discussing opposing views because you overvalue your own opinions and your importance. Claiming to be the party of civil liberties and states' rights support while actively fighting to limit civil liberties for people who aren't straight, white, Christian men highlights your hypocrisy. Then again, you ultra conservatives wear hypocrisy like a badge of honor. Your arcane social views coupled with your apparent inability to recognize the utter disgust and embarrassment most Americans now hold for your warped ideology. You are oblivious. Your ignorance for reality is the essence of naiveté.

Quote:
Maybe you should follow your own advice first.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2015, 04:19 PM   #75
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Right, the progressive liberal bs is coming to an end. People are waking up and realizing that multiculturalism is a nightmare. Why do you think guys like Trump are doing so well in the polls?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 02:31 PM   #76
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 118i, 335i and 328i

Small beginning of the week bump. This happened NYE and the Germans didn't hear about it in the news until today..
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
No government coverup going on here, nothing to see, move along..
2009 335i Saphire Black M Sport "Leopold" Cobb stage 2 aggressive tune, Mishimoto FMIC, Cobb charge pipe, Cobb catted down pipes, Forge diverter valves, BMS inlets and DCI, Cyba scoops and M Individual Audio retrofit and M3 gauge cluster retrofit.
2011 328i Titan Silver M Sport "Franzel" <--Wife's car
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 03:04 PM   #77
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Monaco Blue '06 330i

Quote:
The complete and total obliviousness you have towards your own hypocrisy is really quite amazing.
      01-05-2016, 03:37 PM   #78
C5driver
Major
Rep

Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
Quote:
Hey, I just stopped in for the gang bang, and I'm neither a Trump fan or Tea Bagger, but wow...how do you get away with such a douchey elitist ad hominem?
Appreciate 1
      01-05-2016, 03:40 PM   #79
SMV_M4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Hey, I just stopped in for the gang bang, and I'm neither a Trump fan or Tea Bagger, but wow...how do you get away with such a douchey elitist ad hominem?
Do you say the same thing to right-wingers to throw around the "liberal pussies, freeloaders, etc." comments?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 03:47 PM   #80
SMV_M4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
I could go through these OT threads and find posts bad-mouthing liberals and throwing derogatory remarks their way ALL FUCKING DAY. As soon as a liberal fights back and returns the favor (using demonstrable facts in regards to their 'championing' of civil liberties mind you), it's the injustice of the century. Grow a pair and learn that if you want to dish it out, you need to take it as well.
Appreciate 1
      01-05-2016, 03:51 PM   #81
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
Do you say the same thing to right-wingers to throw around the "liberal pussies, freeloaders, etc." comments?
As a matter of fact, yes. When I'm sober and have my grownup pants on, I'm rather intolerant of intolerance...in any and all forms.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 03:53 PM   #82
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
I could go through these OT threads and find posts bad-mouthing liberals and throwing derogatory remarks their way ALL FUCKING DAY. As soon as a liberal fights back and returns the favor (using demonstrable facts in regards to their 'championing' of civil liberties mind you), it's the injustice of the century. Grow a pair and learn that if you want to dish it out, you need to take it as well.
Search away angry dude! I usually bad mouth skinny blondes, creepy dudes from Belgium, and the occasional jackass that wanders into OT
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 04:02 PM   #83
C5driver
Major
Rep

Quote:
Grow a pair and learn that if you want to dish it out, you need to take it as well.
BTW, I'm genetically incapable of growing a pair, so I won't take this attack personal
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 04:04 PM   #84
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Drives: Race car->

Quote:
As a matter of fact, yes. When I'm sober and have my grownup pants on, I'm rather intolerant of intolerance...in any and all forms.
But then youre guilty ah nevermind.
Appreciate 1
      01-05-2016, 04:09 PM   #85
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
The complete and total obliviousness you have towards your own hypocrisy is really quite amazing.
He's so smart yet he can't see his own hypocrisy.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 08:25 PM   #86
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
Hey, I dont blame Mohammed.

You can tell the world I hate Finland. It's too cold, there's no tea, no restaurants, no bars, nobody on the streets, only cars,"

22-year-old Muhammed told AFP in Tornio,
Whats really funny about that is he's Muslim and saying there are "No Bars"?

FYI - Practicing Muslims don't drink alcohol.

I blame the Author of this piece, I think they took a lot of liberties with no fact checking just so they can get a dime for posting something on Yahoo's site. Hey Anne Kauranen, you find those WMD's yet?

Last edited by fazman; 01-05-2016 at 08:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #87
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
BTW, I'm genetically incapable of growing a pair, so I won't take this attack personal
They gotz surgeries now a dayz that can take care of that problem for you. You don't need to grow them yourself to be an owner of a pair (or more if you like).
Appreciate 0