Sign out
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #45
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1843
Rep
2,490
Posts

 
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You are such a jerk. That is MKSixer 's emotional support animal. How dare you make fun of him!!!

Now I'm going to have to go buy him an additional emo support animal to get him over your comments. Jeez.

I think it would help next time if you understood why MKSixer needed an emotional support animal in the first place, and so I'm going to tell you so in the future, you can be a little more sensitive. See, here's the issue, he went in to his local BMW dealership and they sold him an i8 under the guise of it being a "supercar".

But after he spent some time in it, he realized that despite the Duracell battery packs strapped to it, he can't ignore the lingering realization that the engine is no more than the 3-cylinder Mini Cooper engine buzzing away behind him.

Hence the emo support animal now required.

Get me an emotional support peacock. TIA
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #46
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2730
Rep
1,194
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Get me an emotional support peacock. TIA
Let me borrow the hellcat for a week and I'll strongly consider it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer9023.00

      09-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #47
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1843
Rep
2,490
Posts

 
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Let me borrow the hellcat for a week and I'll strongly consider it.
Not a fair trade. Maybe if it were a emotional support dragon or Sandra Bullock or Emma Stone doppelganger sex slave, I'd consider it.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer9023.00

      09-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #48
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2730
Rep
1,194
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Not a fair trade. Maybe if it were a emotional support dragon or Sandra Bullock or Emma Stone doppelganger sex slave, I'd consider it.
Hmm, can't do anything about the dragon, but how about a playlist of Emma Stone talking along with a blindfold and a fleshlight?

Put all three together and hmmm, maybe?

But for the level of effort required, I think I'd need the Hellcat for a full month.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 02:45 PM   #49
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1843
Rep
2,490
Posts

 
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Hmm, can't do anything about the dragon, but how about a playlist of Emma Stone talking along with a blindfold and a fleshlight?

Put all three together and hmmm, maybe?

But for the level of effort required, I think I'd need the Hellcat for a full month.
I'd rather just beat off.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 02:47 PM   #50
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2730
Rep
1,194
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'd rather just beat off.
Fine. Do I still get the Hellcat?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #51
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1843
Rep
2,490
Posts

 
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Fine. Do I still get the Hellcat?
You take over the payment
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2018, 04:46 AM   #52
MKSixer
Major General
9023
Rep
5,113
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Not a fair trade. Maybe if it were a emotional support dragon or Sandra Bullock or Emma Stone doppelganger sex slave, I'd consider it.
It sounds like you need an, "Emotional Support Lady of the Evening".
Attached Images
 
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
      09-08-2018, 04:52 AM   #53
MKSixer
Major General
9023
Rep
5,113
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You are such a jerk. That is MKSixer 's emotional support animal. How dare you make fun of him!!!

Now I'm going to have to go buy him an additional emo support animal to get him over your comments. Jeez.

I think it would help next time if you understood why MKSixer needed an emotional support animal in the first place, and so I'm going to tell you so in the future, you can be a little more sensitive. See, here's the issue, he went in to his local BMW dealership and they sold him an i8 under the guise of it being a "supercar".

But after he spent some time in it, he realized that despite the Duracell battery packs strapped to it, he can't ignore the lingering realization that the engine is no more than the 3-cylinder Mini Cooper engine buzzing away behind him.

Hence the emo support animal now required.

I'll have you know, sir, that the ladies don't care what's buzzing under the bonnet. They only have to worry about exiting the car without their business showing under their skirts. And for this ugliness sir, I'm going to assign you an Emotional Support Prancercise Episode.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #54
CTinline-six
Winning
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
1903
Rep
1,343
Posts

 
Drives: '09 328i, '00 Jeep XJ
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You are such a jerk. That is MKSixer 's emotional support animal. How dare you make fun of him!!!

Now I'm going to have to go buy him an additional emo support animal to get him over your comments. Jeez.

I think it would help next time if you understood why MKSixer needed an emotional support animal in the first place, and so I'm going to tell you so in the future, you can be a little more sensitive. See, here's the issue, he went in to his local BMW dealership and they sold him an i8 under the guise of it being a "supercar".

But after he spent some time in it, he realized that despite the Duracell battery packs strapped to it, he can't ignore the lingering realization that the engine is no more than the 3-cylinder Mini Cooper engine buzzing away behind him.

Hence the emo support animal now required.

I'll have you know, sir, that the ladies don't care what's buzzing under the bonnet. They only have to worry about exiting the car without their business showing under their skirts. And for this ugliness sir, I'm going to assign you an Emotional Support Prancercise Episode.

Oh no.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Josh
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 12:40 PM   #55
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
5467
Rep
5,998
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Wait, there are EPISODES???? I was getting bored with the same old one.

BRB
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 07:12 AM   #56
knowthebattle
Master Monkey
knowthebattle's Avatar
215
Rep
144
Posts

 
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: your mom's....

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
It sounds like you need an, "Emotional Support Lady of the Evening".
I think just about everyone here could use one of those every once in awhile lol....damnit why didn't I hire a stripper to just randomly come in on my last day and blame it on the president...oh well. Live and learn.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 09:04 AM   #57
chief1richard
Second Lieutenant
chief1richard's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
271
Posts

 
Drives: 18 M2 6MT AW
Join Date: May 2017
Location: South of Boston

iTrader: (0)

What a coincidence stumbling on this thread. Just filed my retirement papers today after 32 years in the Fire Service today. I plan on getting my car ready for 2 days at the track at Club Motorsports, NH. Please keep all who died on 9/11 in your thoughts.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #58
unluky
Lieutenant
unluky's Avatar
56
Rep
517
Posts

 
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sedalia, MO

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I quit my job after 13 years last year. I told my boss I would finish out the year for him expecting him to say no thanks and cut me loose that day - he didn't. =( But he felt it was a slap in the face that I quit a great job without having another job lined up (I was quitting because of him for sure and everyone knew it), so he set out to prove he did not need me and tried to start taking over all my responsibilities immediately. He was failing badly (anyone would - you can't do 2 department heads jobs at the same time) but refused to let me help. So I got to keep pulling my full salary while not really doing much. After a week or so I just said F it and enjoyed it and spent my day surfing, BSing with coworkers, and taking LONG lunches.

Everyone in the office thought it was hilarious, but I felt pretty guilty. Funny thing is, since I finished the year, the owners (who I got along with very well) decided to pay me my bonus anyway - so thanks to his pride in not cutting me loose early like I wanted - I got to watch him work for 6 weeks doing my work, while drawing my check and then got a bonus to boot.

Guy is a total tool, but I did go out "clean" and tried to leave my jobs as clean as I could for whoever came after me. My managers would have been the ones to pay the price if I had done anything bad, so I didn't want to do that. My old boss did it all for me.
__________________


2004 Z4 3.0 Sport
2015 X5 XDrive 35i
Appreciate 2
wrickem678.00

      09-12-2018, 06:59 AM   #59
knowthebattle
Master Monkey
knowthebattle's Avatar
215
Rep
144
Posts

 
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: your mom's....

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
I quit my job after 13 years last year. I told my boss I would finish out the year for him expecting him to say no thanks and cut me loose that day - he didn't. =( But he felt it was a slap in the face that I quit a great job without having another job lined up (I was quitting because of him for sure and everyone knew it), so he set out to prove he did not need me and tried to start taking over all my responsibilities immediately. He was failing badly (anyone would - you can't do 2 department heads jobs at the same time) but refused to let me help. So I got to keep pulling my full salary while not really doing much. After a week or so I just said F it and enjoyed it and spent my day surfing, BSing with coworkers, and taking LONG lunches.

Everyone in the office thought it was hilarious, but I felt pretty guilty. Funny thing is, since I finished the year, the owners (who I got along with very well) decided to pay me my bonus anyway - so thanks to his pride in not cutting me loose early like I wanted - I got to watch him work for 6 weeks doing my work, while drawing my check and then got a bonus to boot.

Guy is a total tool, but I did go out "clean" and tried to leave my jobs as clean as I could for whoever came after me. My managers would have been the ones to pay the price if I had done anything bad, so I didn't want to do that. My old boss did it all for me.
This sounds very similar to how I left my job. My co-workers would have been the ones hurting if I just up and left. I set them up for success and got to shake everyone's hand except the person I was leaving for.

Good for you.
Appreciate 1
unluky56.00

      09-16-2018, 07:28 AM   #60
TheHouseWon
Colonel
TheHouseWon's Avatar
582
Rep
2,008
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 M5
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (10)

Lottery winnings: write a letter to the CEO and leadership below outlining where their f-ups are.

New job lined up: one final call to clients reminding them I will be servicing their account from a new office
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 01:14 AM   #61
CryptoX
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

 
Drives: bee em
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

I'd probably busy handing out my task to the next person who filled the position. I'd probably be planning my next move too and thanking everyone who worked and supported me.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 08:24 AM   #62
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
6429
Rep
19,993
Posts

 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Bang bunch of randoms and get drunk?
Appreciate 2
      09-18-2018, 07:24 AM   #63
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
693
Rep
638
Posts

 
Drives: a
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: a

iTrader: (0)

1st part yes, don't get drunk, 2 reasons' one you have a mad hangover in the morning and 2 you won't remember a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Bang bunch of randoms and get drunk?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 08:03 AM   #64
AntF32
X1 20D XDrive Auto M Sport
United Kingdom
30
Rep
56
Posts

 
Drives: F48 20D Sport
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Hampshire (the original one)

iTrader: (0)

Two weeks ago.......

End of three months notice.
1 - MASS delete of emails - circa 30k including sub folders
2 - Air horn (compressed air) under my line managers desk chair. The guy deserved it as he was an absolute arse with zero people skills.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 08:04 AM   #65
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
6429
Rep
19,993
Posts

 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye944 View Post
1st part yes, don't get drunk, 2 reasons' one you have a mad hangover in the morning and 2 you won't remember a thing
Thought it was my last day, no consequences bro.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 08:12 AM   #66
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1843
Rep
2,490
Posts

 
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye944 View Post
1st part yes, don't get drunk, 2 reasons' one you have a mad hangover in the morning and 2 you won't remember a thing
If you don't remember you cannot get arrested, right?
Appreciate 1
jaye944692.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST