Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

10-12-2016, 05:38 AM   #45
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: as many as possible

Camp clinton full of bigots? Catholics are hearing and reading it loud and clear.
Wow. A woman who preaches freedom and equality sure has a lot of intolerant senior level staffers.

The 2011 email, entitled “Conservative Catholicism” comes from John Halpin, a senior fellow at the left-wing Center for American Progress (CAP), and is addressed to Jennifer Palmieri, formerly of the CAP and current Director of Communications for the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, and John Podesta. The email, in which Catholic beliefs are referred to as “backwards”, drips with contempt for Catholic Americans and Conservative Catholics in particular.

“Many of the most powerful elements of the conservative movement are all Catholic (many converts) from the SC and think tanks to the media and social groups,” Halpin wrote to Podesta. “They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations and must be totally unaware of Christian democracy.”

“I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable politically conservative religion,” Palmieri wrote. “Their rich friends wouldn’t understand if they became evangelicals.”
      10-12-2016, 06:23 AM   #46
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep

Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Sadly up to 80% of the liberal (far left) media are all in cahoots with the she beast and the rest of her criminal party, they absolutely despise Trump and will do anything to bury him.
(Not sure why I'm bothering but) your 80% number is from where? Because Fox News kinda dominates the market.

Appreciate 1
      10-12-2016, 06:50 AM   #47
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Official administration response:

“We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities,” the two agencies said.

“The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts.”

These are opinions from obamas dumb bots and nothing more hillary. Stick to facts, as difficult as that is.

Bahaha. So lame.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...707648/video/1

FAIL!

With all the msm, doj and fbi collusion, she's still in a battle.

"It's only just begun" Everyone, sing along!

Last edited by gonzo; 10-12-2016 at 06:58 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 07:21 AM   #48
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep

Drives: F30 320i

LMFAO!!
      10-12-2016, 08:13 AM   #49
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 08:20 AM   #50
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
(Not sure why I'm bothering but) your 80% number is from where? Because Fox News kinda dominates the market.

http://observer.com/2016/08/wikileak...-with-clinton/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/podesta-emails/

I dvr'd every news channel (ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC etc.) this morning and not one of them mentioned anything regarding the Wikileaks emails. Trumps campaign manager Kellyanne Conway was on GMA this morning being interviewed by that douche George Stephanopoulos about Trumps twitter war with Paul Ryan, every time she answered his question and tried to move onto another subject, G.S. would immediately cut her off and go back to asking her about the bus video...GOD FORBID they talked ill of the she beast!

I'm not in any way trying to tell you or anyone here who to vote for, just take a minute to remove your blinders and actually read the Wikileaks emails... until this country wakes up and realizes what that she beast is going to do to OUR country, that smug cocky smile on that criminals face will haunt us for years to come

Maybe Trump will allow her to shoot commercials for Depends from her jail cell

Last edited by Cattivo; 10-12-2016 at 08:33 AM..
Appreciate 1
PA135i937.00

10-12-2016, 08:30 AM   #51
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

I'm not even concerned with msm going blind regarding the emails any longer. The wood pile is stacking up daily with enough to burn her before the election. Obama has to be a nervous wreck, as is the fbi, doj, irs, homeland security and others. Claiming the email data is unreliable will not cut it.

Laugh all you want Hillary fans. Just because the sources of your news aren't reporting the damage or denying, doesn't make this all just disappear.
      10-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #52
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep

Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
I dvr'd every news channel (ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC etc.) this morning and not one of them mentioned anything regarding the Wikileaks emails.
Yabut my graph indicates that, in terms of eyeballs, all of those put together don't add up to 80%, and Fox News beats their combined total.
Quote:
I'm not in any way trying to tell you or anyone here who to vote for, just take a minute to remove your blinders and actually read the Wikileaks emails...
Thanks and same back at you.
Quote:
until this country wakes up and realizes what that she beast is going to do to OUR country, that smug cocky smile on that criminals face will haunt us for years to come

Maybe Trump will allow her to shoot commercials for Depends from her jail cell
But this is where you lose me. It just makes me conclude that your hatred makes you incapable of assessing facts from all sides of the issue, which is that in January 2017 we will have one of two less than ideal candidates taking the oath of office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I'm not even concerned with msm going blind regarding the emails any longer.
Deflecting the question. How politician-like.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 08:46 AM   #53
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Yabut my graph indicates that, in terms of eyeballs, all of those put together don't add up to 80%, and Fox News beats their combined total.
Thanks and same back at you.
But this is where you lose me. It just makes me conclude that your hatred makes you incapable of assessing facts from all sides of the issue, which is that in January 2017 we will have one of two less than ideal candidates taking the oath of office.

Deflecting the question. How politician-like.
Eh? What question did you ask me? I'd be happy to try and answer if I know what you're talking about.
      10-12-2016, 09:06 AM   #54
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Whoomp here it is.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails) #HillaryClinton #PodestaEmails #PodestaEmails4 https://t.co/rxnQMEuKmd pic.twitter.com/FCJ6qqYSyj

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 12, 2016

DaMn, it's raining razors on hillary.

10-12-2016, 09:29 AM   #55
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

No one denies that one country e-spies on another. Heck, weren't we caught hacking German chancellor's phone?

So, the fact that these hacks of her barely-protected server happen to appear to be signed by a Russian hacking program means ziltch in the grand scheme of things. It shows that her server was poorly protected. That in no way deflects from the fact that these emails appear to actually be genuine article.

But, I'm sure the interns can't WAIT for slick Willy to get back into the white house, and are eagerly licking their lips. (god, I make myself )
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 09:39 AM   #56
PA135i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

This thread is all the news I need. You guys cut through the crap and give me a concise up to the minute report better than I would ever expect to get from CNN.

This is unbelievable... and I can't see how she can squirm her way out of this stuff.
This all might just might make some people stay home vs. vote. I wonder which candidate that would favor.

How can anyone vote for such a corrupt person.
Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes
Appreciate 1
Cattivo634.00

10-12-2016, 09:42 AM   #57
Datka
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2009 M3/dct, 2018 340i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
We have our problems with government in Canada, but sorry to say y'all are fucked right now. Don't get me wrong, I love the US, but Im shocked that in a country of almost 400 million people the best two candidates you can put forward are Donald and Hillary.....WTF?
We would be fucked less with Trump I think. Maybe he will do some of the things he is promising.
I am not surprised we got these kind of canditates any more.
I was shocked when Obama was elected. I was shocked again when he was reelected
      10-12-2016, 09:43 AM   #58
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
No one denies that one country e-spies on another. Heck, weren't we caught hacking German chancellor's phone?

So, the fact that these hacks of her barely-protected server happen to appear to be signed by a Russian hacking program means ziltch in the grand scheme of things. It shows that her server was poorly protected. That in no way deflects from the fact that these emails appear to actually be genuine article.

But, I'm sure the interns can't WAIT for slick Willy to get back into the white house, and are eagerly licking their lips. (god, I make myself )
Part of the problem now is that Lurch Kerry is about to start a war

Kerry is a fucking retard

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ke...rticle/2604241
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 10:00 AM   #59
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

This could have ended her chances, but trump is such a flawed candidate.
      10-12-2016, 10:03 AM   #60
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
This could have ended her chances, but trump is such a flawed candidate.
Thats rich.....if Trump is a "Flawed Candidate" as you put it then what is Clinton...."Sociopath"?
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 10:10 AM   #61
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Thats rich.....if Trump is a "Flawed Candidate" as you put it then what is Clinton...."Sociopath"?
Clinton is not on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women. Also she is up 9 points.

Clinton has plenty of problems, trump doesn't want to win, if he did he would be trying to bring more republicans in, not turn them away. Even trump said himself yesterday, republicans are not loyal.
      10-12-2016, 10:15 AM   #62
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Trump isn't republican. He's just running on their ticket. He is more the wildcard, anti-establishment threat to the status quo. Some like/want that.

STILL writing in Kevin Faulconer
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 10:16 AM   #63
Greyfox
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 328xi E91 - 280k+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Part of the problem now is that Lurch Kerry is about to start a war

Kerry is a fucking retard

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ke...rticle/2604241
Well isn't he just setting the stage for a marshal law declaration on the 9th of November if Clinton loses.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 10:16 AM   #64
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Clinton is not on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women. Also she is up 9 points.

Clinton has plenty of problems, trump doesn't want to win, if he did he would be trying to bring more republicans in, not turn them away. Even trump said himself yesterday, republicans are not loyal.
Democrats know how to win because they take no prisoners. Period.

Republicans don't know how to win. They turn on each other because they stay in the weeds and attack each other rather than keeping their eyes on the real prize. This is why they consistently lose. No discipline. No foresight. No vision.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #65
justinnum1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Trump isn't republican. He's just running on their ticket. He is more the wildcard, anti-establishment threat to the status quo. Some like/want that.
I agree, and its working out beautifully for dems. He is splitting the republican party appart and turning their supporters against current republican congressman.

A year ago, i thought the republcians would have the white house, senate and house. not it looks like they will be lucky to hang onto the house.
      10-12-2016, 10:19 AM   #66
mybostonmomo
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2016 LBB M2

Attached Images

Appreciate 0