Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

01-22-2018, 07:05 PM   #771
P1et
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: my wife's cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The number 1 shit hole of the world is Belgium !
It's time you move to America mate...
Appreciate 1
      01-22-2018, 07:12 PM   #772
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
That isn't just a question. That implies that I led you to believe that. Get real.
Sentences punctuated with a question mark are questions.

You led me to believe you believe in this statement because you liked this post:

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...&postcount=661

Which is arguing against my position that minorities contribute to our society. Minorities as in non-whites. By favoring the opposing position, this leads me to believe that you don't think that minorities contribute or that they don't contribute enough. Which means it's relative to non-minorites ie whites, who, in turn DO contribute enough or contribute more than minorities. Thus ranking whites as opposed to non-whites as favorable citizens.

I've been "real". Being fake is hiding behind vagueness to mask racism and discrimination. Being "real" is being held accountable for your views that are hurting other people.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2018, 07:27 PM   #773
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Sentences punctuated with a question mark are questions.

You led me to believe you believe in this statement because you liked this post:

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...&postcount=661

Which is arguing against my position that minorities contribute to our society. Minorities as in non-whites. By favoring the opposing position, this leads me to believe that you don't think that minorities contribute or that they don't contribute enough. Which means it's relative to non-minorites ie whites, who, in turn DO contribute enough or contribute more than minorities. Thus ranking whites as opposed to non-whites as favorable citizens.

I've been "real". Being fake is hiding behind vagueness to mask racism and discrimination. Being "real" is being held accountable for your views that are hurting other people.
My statement was that was not just a question. I know what a question is and didn't need the normal arrogant response. You are an absolute master at totally taking things out of context, twisting and perverting them to try to support some point that you are trying to make. My approval of that post had absolutely nothing to do with what you said or in the context that you put it. How dare you judge me for something that you know nothing about!! I swore that I would never, ever respond to one of your posts again and I broke my own rule, but I refuse to stop appreciating good posts because someone is going to go off the handle over it.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"

Last edited by SakhirM4; 01-22-2018 at 07:33 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14563.50

01-22-2018, 07:49 PM   #774
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
My statement was that was not just a question. I know what a question is and didn't need the normal arrogant response.
If you knew, then you would't have assumed otherwise.

Quote:
You are an absolute master at totally taking things out of context, twisting and perverting them to try to support some point that you are trying to make. My approval of that post had absolutely nothing to do with what you said or in the context that you put it.
Oh really? Than here's your opportunity to explain it instead of a vague "like" of almost every conservative argument against immigration.

Quote:
How dare you judge me for something that you know nothing about!!
I only judge based on what I read from your posts and the posts of others. I have assumed about you only as much as you have assumed about me based on the same criteria.

Quote:
I swore that I would never, ever respond to one of your posts again and I broke my own rule, but I refuse to stop appreciating good posts because someone is going to go off the handle over it.
"Good" is relative in this case. You appreciate posts that agree with your ideology and automatically assign them as "good". I do not. That is not the problem I have in this manner. It is the contradictions you have just displayed that I have a problem with.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2018, 07:58 PM   #775
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
It's time you move to America mate...
I would do it in a heartbeat . If I had not my family, my house and friends .
I worked my ass off in the last 15 years to achieve something , now that I became something I cannot leave it behind otherwise all my efforts were for nothing ..
My dad died in ‎March ‎2016 and my mom is alone in her house and her health is pretty bad , she needs my support and care

So , for the moment it's impossible for me to move to the US .
But once I'm retired (later) in future I'm pretty sure I'll move to the US .

God Bless you Sir and your family in Belgium and America !
jmg7099.50
P1et5707.50
Robin_NL4867.00
MKSixer14563.50
Law4528.50

01-23-2018, 07:48 AM   #776
P1et
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: my wife's cars

Quote:
I worked my ass off in the last 15 years to achieve something , now that I became something I cannot leave it behind otherwise all my efforts were for nothing ..
My dad died in ‎March ‎2016 and my mom is alone in her house and her health is pretty bad , she needs my support and care

I understand mate, and I tip my hat to you. All in due time!
Appreciate 2
      01-23-2018, 08:14 AM   #777
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: as many as possible

Quote:

Hang in there. I lost my pop in April. Time heals. I was, finally, able to put pictures back out with him in them.

Get some sunblock and head to Texas when able!

Do you see any positives that have resulted from Belgium's immigrant wave?
P1et5707.50

01-23-2018, 06:18 PM   #778
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Hang in there. I lost my pop in April. Time heals. I was, finally, able to put pictures back out with him in them.

Get some sunblock and head to Texas when able!

Do you see any positives that have resulted from Belgium's immigrant wave?
Yes it's hard ,and I can know what you are talking about . Feel sorry for your loss , and may our dad's RIP .
Pic and thread from my dad you can see on this page => http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...1227403&page=7

The Belgian immigrants ?
That's a very complicated situation in Belgium . We have a few cities in Belgium in were they live for decades . They actually own and rule in their cities , even the police is afraid to drive through it !
Sometimes they transform their cities in kinda war-zone situations..They fight against the police , looting our shops and they set cars in fire ..

Molenbeek in Belgium is know to be Europe's biggest Jihadi breeding ground .Most Jihadis from the terror bomb attacks in Europe came from Molenbeek , and I can see more and more children from the other kind , even in my town.
I have the feeling like it's too late and that the future in Belgium and Europe is no good ,I'm sorry . Can't say more on here about the situation otherwise I'm racist and I was already banned once on here in similar circumstances...
God bless you Sir !
      01-23-2018, 06:21 PM   #779
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I understand mate, and I tip my hat to you. All in due time!
Dank u mijn vriend ( Thank you my friend )

01-23-2018, 06:32 PM   #780
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes it's hard ,and I can know what you are talking about . Feel sorry for your loss , and may our dad's RIP .
Pic and thread from my dad you can see on this page => http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...1227403&page=7

The Belgian immigrants ?
That's a very complicated situation in Belgium . We have a few cities in Belgium in were they live for decades . They actually own and rule in their cities , even the police is afraid to drive through it !
Sometimes they transform their cities in kinda war-zone situations..They fight against the police , looting our shops and they set cars in fire ..

Molenbeek in Belgium is know to be Europe's biggest Jihadi breeding ground .Most Jihadis from the terror bomb attacks in Europe came from Molenbeek , and I can see more and more children from the other kind , even in my town.
I have the feeling like it's too late and that the future in Belgium and Europe is no good ,I'm sorry . Can't say more on here about the situation otherwise I'm racist and I was already banned once on here in similar circumstances...
God bless you Sir !
Well. Not much positive in that. I'm not going to lump immigrants as bad, because it's wrong. But. When your life has gotten to the point of wanting to leave your home because of 'changes' that you feel are the result of, then you have to make some tough decisions.
I know I will want to spend my last few chapters in the countryside of Texas. Just leave me be and turn off the noise. Unplug, if you will.

I hope your mom lives many more years. After her end of the ride comes, do what will make YOU happy.

One ticket, then it's over. Try to enjoy the ride while you're on it.
      01-23-2018, 06:49 PM   #781
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Well. Not much positive in that. I'm not going to lump immigrants as bad, because it's wrong. But. When your life has gotten to the point of wanting to leave your home because of 'changes' that you feel are the result of, then you have to make some tough decisions.
I know I will want to spend my last few chapters in the countryside of Texas. Just leave me be and turn off the noise. Unplug, if you will.

I hope your mom lives many more years. After her end of the ride comes, do what will make YOU happy.

One ticket, then it's over. Try to enjoy the ride while you're on it.
Yep ,I'm 100% agreed . When our light goes out with one snap it's too late . It's all about now. Life is short and we only live it once !
Thank you Sir ! God Bless...
      01-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #782
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

January 24, 2018 - 07:45 AM EST
Ugandan president praises Trump for his frankness: 'Africans need to solve their problems'
      01-24-2018, 09:20 AM   #783
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
January 24, 2018 - 07:45 AM EST
Ugandan president praises Trump for his frankness: 'Africans need to solve their problems'
I don't think anyone can deny that African nations don't have big problems. The living conditions in the poorer areas are atrocious.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2179.50