New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-04-2020, 10:48 AM   #5281
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I think including a photo on your profile showing the entire bedroom draped in poly would send a clear message. Would be a great conversation-starter.
One of two things would happen. My inbox would fill up mighty fast or someone would call the police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
A splash of red here and there wouldn't hurt either.
So you're saying to just not clean my room for a day or two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I just don't understand what they think they are accomplishing by saying that, besides causing anyone who reads their profile to think they are an arrogant POS.

Usually a few lines down there will also be something resembling the statement "confidence is sexy but arrogance is a huge turn off"

The good thing is it signals to me who I should instantly avoid, which is nice.
Indeed. A few lines below that will state something along the lines of "Don't contact me for sex."
Appreciate 3
Joekerr7929.00
      02-04-2020, 11:13 AM   #5282
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Of course no one wants to be treated like dirt, but who really wants to pay some lazy ass's way through life?

My current FWB is a bum, but she's a nice person. I will never make her my gf. You can't get another real job b/c migraines?! Fuck off. Stop stealing my tax dollars.

Meanwhile, when I was out of work, I applied for everything to see what I could get & I was denied EVERYTHING b/c I was, apparently, a baller on UE
by any chance is her name lexi? The first time i met her she was talking my ears off, and said she had a concussion back in middle school for playing soccer.

I remember texting my mom if concussions made people talk non stop
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 11:41 AM   #5283
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
by any chance is her name lexi? The first time i met her she was talking my ears off, and said she had a concussion back in middle school for playing soccer.

I remember texting my mom if concussions made people talk non stop
She has a terrible name...Brenda
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2020, 11:49 AM   #5284
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Of course no one wants to be treated like dirt, but who really wants to pay some lazy ass's way through life?

My current FWB is a bum, but she's a nice person. I will never make her my gf. You can't get another real job b/c migraines?! Fuck off. Stop stealing my tax dollars.

Meanwhile, when I was out of work, I applied for everything to see what I could get & I was denied EVERYTHING b/c I was, apparently, a baller on UE
That sucks man.

The migraines situation depends on the severity. If she rarely gets them and can function and is just a whiny bitch, then yeah that's pretty shitty of her to be on disability. I completely understand debilitating migraines though as depending on my stress level I can get them ranging from a few times a year to a few times a month. If I get them bad enough I can barely see and really can't even drive or work. I've had to get coworkers to drive me home on a few occasions, and the following days usually feel like a bad hangover.

Fortunately for me (or maybe unfortunately), I've been dealing with them since I was about 10 (29 now) so I know the warning signs of when I'm about to get one, and deal accordingly.

I did hang out with a girl in college though who got them a few times a week, that is a definite disability and I'm not sure how someone even functions. She was having a hard time passing classes.

So basically, legit migraines = tough situation, and lazy bum = go fuck yourself.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
      02-04-2020, 11:50 AM   #5285
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
She has a terrible name...Brenda
Sounds like a good cougar/milf name.

Appreciate 3
      02-04-2020, 12:16 PM   #5286
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Yup, same exact shit in every profile. My favorites are the ones who are like "let's see if you can keep up with me"

Umm, you sit on your ass all day liking Instagram posts. It won't be hard to keep up.
I like the ones who "love to laugh" because I don't. Laughing really sucks, but I do admire those who admit to liking it. Makes them very special.
Appreciate 5
      02-04-2020, 12:25 PM   #5287
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I like the ones who "love to laugh" because I don't. Laughing really sucks, but I do admire those who admit to liking it. Makes them very special.
Right up there with "love to hang out with family and friends and have fun." As opposed to most people, whose idea of a good time is being stranded alone in the desert and having to drink you own piss.
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 12:26 PM   #5288
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Right up there with "love to hang out with family and friends and have fun." As opposed to most people, whose idea of a good time is being stranded alone in the desert and having to drink you own piss.
Drinking my own piss - I forgot to put that in my profile - thanks!
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #5289
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: Not fast enough

When I used to work in NYC, I had a lot of fun dates.

Now that I'm in Seattle its so weird here. The amount of girls I see on dating apps with things such as "ethically non-monogamous" or poly or other weird stuff is absurd.

I'm pretty liberal but jeez Seattle takes things to the extreme. Girls will specifically state they will not date anyone than is a moderate or conservative.
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #5290
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshiftapex View Post

Now that I'm in Seattle its so weird here. The amount of girls I see on dating apps with things such as "ethically non-monogamous" or poly or other weird stuff is absurd.

I'm pretty liberal but jeez Seattle takes things to the extreme. Girls will specifically state they will not date anyone than is a moderate or conservative.
See this a lot here in CT. Unfortunate thing is most of those women are usually the only one thinking the relationship is non-monogamous.

Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 12:49 PM   #5291
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I hate having fun, especially with the friends I hate.

Appreciate 3
      02-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #5292
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
See this a lot here in CT. Unfortunate thing is most of those women are usually the only one thinking the relationship is non-monogamous.

Really? I didn't see much of it in CT/NYC.

But its an absurd amount here in Seattle. Most of them are even married too. I don't understand these.

I also see girls who write in their bio if you're against capitalism swipe left. Which I think is funny because they are most likely writing that on their iphone in a starbucks
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 12:53 PM   #5293
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Really? I didn't see much of it in CT/NYC.

But its an absurd amount here in Seattle. Most of them are even married too. I don't understand these.

I also see girls who write in their bio if you're against capitalism swipe left. Which I think is funny because they are most likely writing that on their iphone in a starbucks
Exactly.

Also, I live a few miles from UConn and Eastern, so this is likely why.

Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 12:58 PM   #5294
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Seattle's been a tech hotbed for the last 15 years or so. So you've had a steady influx of recent college grads who were marinated in Progressive Neo-Marxist propaganda for 16 years or more. It's no surprise that they've tipped the scale towards the left.
      02-04-2020, 01:04 PM   #5295
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Seattle's been a tech hotbed for the last 15 years or so. So you've had a steady influx of recent college grads who were marinated in Progressive Neo-Marxist propaganda for 16 years or more. It's no surprise that they've tipped the scale towards the left.
Queue the STD thread...

Appreciate 1
      02-04-2020, 01:09 PM   #5296
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I can't wait to be back on the east coast....
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2020, 01:09 PM   #5297
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
That sucks man.

The migraines situation depends on the severity. If she rarely gets them and can function and is just a whiny bitch, then yeah that's pretty shitty of her to be on disability. I completely understand debilitating migraines though as depending on my stress level I can get them ranging from a few times a year to a few times a month. If I get them bad enough I can barely see and really can't even drive or work. I've had to get coworkers to drive me home on a few occasions, and the following days usually feel like a bad hangover.

Fortunately for me (or maybe unfortunately), I've been dealing with them since I was about 10 (29 now) so I know the warning signs of when I'm about to get one, and deal accordingly.

I did hang out with a girl in college though who got them a few times a week, that is a definite disability and I'm not sure how someone even functions. She was having a hard time passing classes.

So basically, legit migraines = tough situation, and lazy bum = go fuck yourself.
Who knows if she's playing it up or has em as much as she claims, but I see her often & she certainly seems to be fine 9 out of 10 times. I have dated women that have migraine issues in the past. All held down real jobs, their own place, etc. She says botox doesn't do enough or even CBD oil (Not sure what dosage she tried) I told her get a damn medical pot card & smoke it.

Now, I'm not saying migraines are never bad enough to just lay in bed & wish to die. I know they get like that often, but to claim she cannot work at all etc, is just milking it & being lazy taking the $2500 a mo in disability & almost free rent in her sister's house.

She nannies kids & watches her niece/nephew often so if you can deal with kids on the regular, your migraines cannot be THAT bad.
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2020, 01:10 PM   #5298
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I hate having fun, especially with the friends I hate.
Fuck fun. I go home every night and put an old, dull blade in my Sawzall, fire it up and lock the trigger on WOT and scratch my cojones with it.
      02-04-2020, 01:12 PM   #5299
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
THat has been the cool fad all over for a bit now. Lots of them here. Then they go on to say they are not looking for sex etc. Well, if you wanna be wined & dined, talk to your husband you skank. No man is gonna wine & dine you given these circumstances.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 01:13 PM   #5300
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
They get mad & block me when I call them on that bs
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 01:26 PM   #5301
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
They get mad & block me when I call them on that bs
It took them a long time to think of that and it made them very proud - how dare you question their love of fun!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 01:28 PM   #5302
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
It took them a long time to think of that and it made them very proud - how dare you question their love of fun!
Their idea of fun & laughing is adding filters to their photos & taking the pics only from above their head to hide the gut then they put "curvy" or "average" as body type.
Appreciate 3