New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

12-01-2021, 12:40 PM   #133
________
________
Rep

Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarton62 View Post
Anyone else's eyes gloss over when you see certain members posts? Or is that just me?
My bimmerpost app "glosses over" these comments automatically for me.
Appreciate 6
Steeler2427.50
F87source7238.00
irunalot1518.00
minn1914012.00
3798j11325.00
      12-01-2021, 12:53 PM   #134
M5Rick
General
Rep

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
And what is your contribution to this F1 thread ?

Just personal humiliations , as usual ?

At least we share the latest F1 news !

I'm not religious , but I'll try to pray for you anyway ...

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"

Amen !
Indeed, Amen to that hopefully.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2021, 01:08 PM   #135
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Indeed, Amen to that hopefully.
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
DrFerry6727.00
M5Rick59591.00
      12-01-2021, 01:15 PM   #136
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
I've seen those type of tracks with walls at Indy Car races in US.
Appreciate 2
      12-01-2021, 01:55 PM   #137
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Some things in F1 are top secret also but can slip through.
Then they would spread like wild fire unless they're nonsense.

For example the tech industry particularly cell phones. If a leak about the next gen iPhone slips out it generally goes to either large media outlets (because the leaker wants to get paid) or it goes to trusted leakers who are known to provide good leaks because they have inside connections. If the latter is true large media companies would spread this information making it widely available because they know the leaks come from a reputable source, and they want to cover it for the clicks.

The same would apply for F1, and since it's not widely available the chances of it being nonsense spread around is higher. Because large media outlets only spread rumors if it has backing behind it to avoid loosing credibility.

You guys are so invested in seeing max win you'll literally believe anything that is said to benefit him, and also believe anything that degrades Lewis and mercedes. That's what makes it hard to believe information coming from you guys, especially when it's not easily backed up... Don't forget Mpower's engineering friend from Japan and his GPS suspension squat idea....

Don't forget a week ago I said if Honda wants to give max more power he will need a pu penalty, but you guys said "no Honda is reliable it's not a grenade". That shows you're too emotional to think logically.
Steeler2427.50
irunalot1518.00
minn1914012.00
      12-01-2021, 02:01 PM   #138
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Then they would spread like wild fire unless they're nonsense.

For example the tech industry particularly cell phones. If a leak about the next gen iPhone slips out it generally goes to either large media outlets (because the leaker wants to get paid) or it goes to trusted leakers who are known to provide good leaks because they have inside connections. If the latter is true large media companies would spread this information making it widely available because they know the leaks come from a reputable source, and they want to cover it for the clicks.

The same would apply for F1, and since it's not widely available the chances of it being nonsense spread around is higher. Because large media outlets only spread rumors if it has backing behind it to avoid loosing credibility.

You guys are so invested in seeing max win you'll literally believe anything that is said to benefit him, and also believe anything that degrades Lewis and mercedes. That's what makes it hard to believe information coming from you guys, especially when it's not easily backed up... Don't forget Mpower's engineering friend from Japan and his GPS suspension squat idea....

Don't forget a week ago I said if Honda wants to give max more power he will need a pu penalty, but you guys said "no Honda is reliable it's not a grenade". That shows you're too emotional to think logically.
You were shown the news about the rear wing option for RB by M Power who asked you to use google translate,what part of that don't you understand and you're at it again bringing the hate thing into it, stop being a child, grow up and take in that this is an adult forum.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2021, 02:08 PM   #139
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
"Red Bull Racing will also introduce a similar type of rear wing from next weekend. At least that is the theory of F1 commentator Olav Mol"

Just read your article and this is all I needed to see.

Btw this F1 page is a heavily biased towards max Verstappen, the reporter you even mentioned was banned from interviewing Renault because he bashed them too hard because max was having issues with the Renault pu.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...arent_allowed/

So that shows how credible your sources are. Like I said if it's not widely available it's likely not credible.
irunalot1518.00
minn1914012.00
      12-01-2021, 02:09 PM   #140
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
You were shown the news about the rear wing option for RB by M Power who asked you to use google translate,what part of that don't you understand and you're at it again bringing the hate thing into it, stop being a child, grow up and take in that this is an adult forum.
Read below and tell me hows it's credible. It's not my fault you cannot separate fact from fiction.

If it was legit I would not have argued it, but it's not literally the first line said it was this guys opinion. When Googling about him turns out he's a huge max fan bashing everything opposing max getting him banned from interviewing Renault.

I'm not the one brining hate, I'm bringing fact (but if it doesn't favor Verstappen then you guys can't tolerate it). You guys are literally bashing Lewis and mercedes non stop with grenade engine comments, even tearing apart Angela, and the way Lewis dresses. These topics aren't even F1 related. Once again projection.

Quote:
"Red Bull Racing will also introduce a similar type of rear wing from next weekend. At least that is the theory of F1 commentator Olav Mol"

Just read your article and this is all I needed to see.

Btw this F1 page is a heavily biased towards max Verstappen, the reporter you even mentioned was banned from interviewing Renault because he bashed them too hard because max was having issues with the Renault pu.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...arent_allowed/

So that shows how credible your sources are. Like I said if it's not widely available it's likely not credible.

Last edited by F87source; 12-01-2021 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 4
irunalot1518.00
minn1914012.00
      12-01-2021, 03:05 PM   #141
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
You literally just proved my point with this...

But debate aside, I think it's really really crazy to take an engine penalty at the last race of the year when the title fight is this close. They should have done it earlier, particularly when Lewis took his engine penalty and was sent to the back of the grid in Brazil. This way the Honda pu would've outlasted the Mercedes ice in terms of power retention over time, and then it would give them more of an advantage as the season progressed.

But if max takes a new ICE in Abu Dhabi, Mercedes can respond by giving Lewis a new ICE and cranking the output to literally 1 race survivability mode. Then if trends hold true, the Mercedes will exceed the Honda in terms of power output and it'll render the engine change for max useless as he won't have an advantage anymore. And if the Mercedes ice does output alot more when only having to survive 1 race, then Lewis might qualify ahead of max and then even with the engine penalty start ahead of max on the grid, which would be a major blow.

Overall idk, I think redbull is crazy for leaving the engine penalty this late into the season.
irunalot1518.00
minn1914012.00
      12-01-2021, 03:08 PM   #142
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Read below and tell me hows it's credible. It's not my fault you cannot separate fact from fiction.

If it was legit I would not have argued it, but it's not literally the first line said it was this guys opinion. When Googling about him turns out he's a huge max fan bashing everything opposing max getting him banned from interviewing Renault.

I'm not the one brining hate, I'm bringing fact (but if it doesn't favor Verstappen then you guys can't tolerate it). You guys are literally bashing Lewis and mercedes non stop with grenade engine comments, even tearing apart Angela, and the way Lewis dresses. These topics aren't even F1 related. Once again projection.
What ?!?!

Here is where your Mercedes grenade actually came from !
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick59591.00
      12-01-2021, 03:11 PM   #143
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:

Classroom speak from you, wise up and we'll talk
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2021, 03:17 PM   #144
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
What ?!?!

Just read Max won't be getting new PU for Saudi race, he said he doesn't want to lose five places and risk not being able to overtake.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2021, 03:18 PM   #145
Pauldunlop13
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: M4 Convertible

Quote:
I've seen those type of tracks with walls at Indy Car races in US.
Agreed - also looks like the Toronto Indy track
2016 228Xi - 2017-2018
2003 Acura RSX Type S 2003-2017
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59591.00
      12-01-2021, 03:22 PM   #146
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
What ?!?!

Yes toto did use the gernade comment, but my point is you guys use that and then some to bash Lewis and Merc while trying to accuse me of being hateful towards RB. I have not once bashed redbull like you guys have done to Mercedes, the most I've done is called out hipocracy, and decisions that I think are stupid.
irunalot1518.00
minn1914012.00
      12-01-2021, 03:31 PM   #147
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Classroom speak from you, wise up and we'll talk
I'm not the one who needs to wise up, I've been able to debunk your talking points over and over, sometimes just
by opening an article that you cite as evidence and seeing it not even mention the thing you cited it for (last week Mercedes and their supposed wing change in Qatar).

Then when confronted the best you can do is throw out a checky remark trying to deflect embarrassment, and bash me. Maybe just do a better job fact checking instead or if you think you're right prove it by highlighting where I'm wrong and explain it?
irunalot1518.00
Steeler2427.50
minn1914012.00
________4158.50
Bongoxxx804.00
      12-01-2021, 03:49 PM   #148
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
I'm not the one who needs to wise up, I've been able to debunk your talking points over and over, sometimes just
by opening an article that you cite as evidence and seeing it not even mention the thing you cited it for (last week Mercedes and their supposed wing change in Qatar).

Then when confronted the best you can do is throw out a checky remark trying to deflect embarrassment, and bash me. Maybe just do a better job fact checking instead or if you think you're right prove it by highlighting where I'm wrong and explain it?
Look mate, talk F1 or apply to be a teacher somewhere, this isn't a kiddies forum.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2021, 03:55 PM   #149
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
One of the rumors is : That 'one of the possibilities on the Red Bull and HONDA table is ...

Replace MAX's ICE and release all the HONDA ponies !

The downside is : A 5 P grid penalty and it won't be easy to overtake at the Jeddah track ...
Quote:
Quote:
You literally just proved my point with this...

But debate aside, I think it's really really crazy to take an engine penalty at the last race of the year when the title fight is this close. They should have done it earlier, particularly when Lewis took his engine penalty and was sent to the back of the grid in Brazil. This way the Honda pu would've outlasted the Mercedes ice in terms of power retention over time, and then it would give them more of an advantage as the season progressed.

But if max takes a new ICE in Abu Dhabi, Mercedes can respond by giving Lewis a new ICE and cranking the output to literally 1 race survivability mode. Then if trends hold true, the Mercedes will exceed the Honda in terms of power output and it'll render the engine change for max useless as he won't have an advantage anymore. And if the Mercedes ice does output alot more when only having to survive 1 race, then Lewis might qualify ahead of max and then even with the engine penalty start ahead of max on the grid, which would be a major blow.

Overall idk, I think redbull is crazy for leaving the engine penalty this late into the season.
No ! 'I literally just proved my point with this...
Because I posted the (possible) ICE replacement for MAX ..
The point is : I posted it more than 24hours before you !
So my source was 100% positive ..

Sure !
Why not a complete new Mercedes Rocket Grenade in every single race of the season for HAM ?
If this is the Mercedes strategy to beat MAX in the slower car , that's really weak !

See my Rocket PU is always brand new , and yours is so slow and old ...
And the new Mercedes PU won the race !!!

IMHO , The FIA has to step in ASAP to prohibit this misuse of technology and quantities of PU replacements !
A 'PU budget cap (for all teams) would (probably) stop the misuse of power and speed .
Even with the 5P grid penalties, this whole season Mercedes 'used (actually raped) the FIA regulations by PU replacements ...

Appreciate 1
M5Rick59591.00
      12-01-2021, 04:00 PM   #150
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
No ! 'I literally just proved my point with this...
Because I posted the (possible) ICE replacement for MAX ..
The point is : I posted it more than 24hours before you !
So my source was 100% positive ..

Sure !
Why not a complete new Mercedes Rocket Grenade in every single race of the season for HAM ?
If this is the Mercedes strategy to beat MAX in the slower car , that's really weak !

See my Rocket PU is always brand new , and yours is so slow and old ...
And the new Mercedes PU won the race !!!

IMHO , The FIA has to step in ASAP to prohibit this misuse of technology and quantities of PU replacements !
A 'PU budget cap (for all teams) would (probably) stop the misuse of power and speed .
Even with the 5P grid penalties, this whole season Mercedes 'used (actually raped) the FIA regulations by PU replacements ...
I said last week max will need a new engine if honda wants to give him more power, and you disagreed saying the honda pu is super reliable and doesn't need a replacement in order to turn up the power... So you proved my point from last week with this post.
irunalot1518.00
      12-01-2021, 04:03 PM   #151
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Look mate, talk F1 or apply to be a teacher somewhere, this isn't a kiddies forum.
Talk f1 fact, or just dm mpower if you want to talk solely about conspiracies.

Not my fault you can't differentiate between fact and fiction, and when confronted you shell up and resort to attacks.
Steeler2427.50
minn1914012.00
irunalot1518.00
________4158.50
Bongoxxx804.00
M2CS1027.50
Wakka523.00
      12-01-2021, 04:12 PM   #152
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
I said last week max will need a new engine if honda wants to give him more power, and you disagreed saying the honda pu is super reliable and doesn't need a replacement in order to turn up the power... So you proved my point from last week with this post.
You know what ?
And the winner is....

The one who Isn't chicken for the "Jeddah concrete walls" !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick59591.00
      12-01-2021, 04:16 PM   #153
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Talk f1 fact, or just dm mpower if you want to talk solely about conspiracies.

Not my fault you can't differentiate between fact and fiction, and when confronted you shell up and resort to attacks.
If I wanted to do that then you'd know about it

Carry on.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2021, 04:28 PM   #154
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
If I wanted to do that then you'd know about it

Carry on.
Alrighty lets keep this civil, don't want to repeat the out of control escalation that went on last time.

I apologize if I attacked you directly that was not my intention, I will try to keep this to a debate level about f1.

irunalot1518.00
M5Rick59591.00