New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

12-28-2008, 03:29 AM   #1
Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: around the potholes

BMW starts to offer M-Sport Packages in US

here is the link, looks like it won't include the 3er from the beginning...

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/12/27/b...ok-faster-wit/
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2008, 03:41 AM   #2
Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: around the potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yj1tm2pl3 View Post
I thought she thought why quick insane like this I and she is in luck together actually meets the topic I have not looked her to me to have favorable impression yesterday to see her and male walks me good bothersome dispirited one day of college entrance examination on more than 5 month of me not to have the tense feeling to think but actually daily today as soon as her I was all game gold tired of the mother to request 400-500 then on to me to assist well greatly also absolutely let me have well work I actually in dispirited I to look in the textbook 5 minutes must remember her me to be very confused I to want with her to say gave up looking saw today installed to her me has not been seeingPasses through when she has not managed my me actually to think that her I want to cry to want to listen to the song well read listens to song that female really not like this to you!!! Do not think her, is not worth, why to hang to death on a tree, she pays no atte,buy dofus otherwise the present might die. refuels, these people are the eye mist!in I also had a mind the words to want saying that was very bothersome, all schoolmates the ash metown, my person this long vacation, kamas buymy mother too has been parsimonious has not let on me e Private school, our privately established and the illimeter difference will be many, enters rivately later to come out is in the society the upper formation, really called “the healthy development” wonderful, but she dies now is not willing to draw cash dofus gold, I had to read very bad public, the good public people were full. Other schoolmate, has well public reads, may return to one's old home, I? Mother 25 only then has a vacation, dies cannot see her, my anything does not have, the hand is also injured very much seriously, in the family was the loot has died, the piano had one week not to practice, the compunction, certainly was very not at heart ripe. Entire does not have the hope dispirited life. After beginning school, the result is certainly very bad. Not good schoolmate.
wow, never had a spam that quick!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2008, 04:12 AM   #3
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep

Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

WTF! Spam gone wild.

The M-Sports for the 3er is the only one i would hang out for if i lived in the U.S. We have it in Oz but we pay a premium for our cars here so its our right.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2008, 06:00 AM   #4
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA
Rep

Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

As they say, it'll only add to profit margins so why not? Now if they also offer the anthracite headliners and a sunroof delete option then that would be very nice.
      12-30-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
marcus1701
up all night
United_States
Rep

Drives: 3.0si, alpine white, auto, nav

This is just like audi and its S-Line. I think the inline-6 twin turbo with the M package would be so cool.
Appreciate 0