New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

05-18-2018, 04:16 PM   #1
enjoythemusic
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2014 BMW 435i Dinan Stage 4

Brought Both BMWs To BMW of Sarasota...

We've all read some less than positive posts about stealerships, i mean dealerships. Here's a good one, plus wife and i had a great day thanks to offering a loaner car too

Took wife's 2013 X1 and my tweaked 435i for service today. Was the last under warranty check on the 435i and they did a great job making sure all the Dinan bits, new M LSD, brakes, etc were all good.

On the other hand.... My wife's X1 was in for oil change and, yup, UGH, the oil gasket seal is leaking on her N20 engine... and they said no worries and it is under recall / warranty. It's great to have an awesome dealership close by. Thanks Maria, Juan and everyone at BMW of Sarasota.

Steven
2014 435i M-Opt, M LSD, Dinan CAI/IC/BTurbo/Stage 4, ER TIC/CP, GFB DV+, Fabspeed HJS cat DP & Mich PS4S.

Last edited by enjoythemusic; 05-19-2018 at 06:14 AM..
Appreciate 1