Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-02-2018, 12:58 PM   #45
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Haywood's Avatar
United_States
1837
Rep
2,700
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LI, NY

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Here's a bigger question. Does this memo negate the fact that Trump Campaign members had contact with Russian agents, and discussed lifting sanctions?
We are in 2018 and still no evidence of collusion. Do you have any to share?
__________________
2003 Le Mans Blue e39 M5 Dinan S1
1997 Alpine White e36 M3 (the old gal)
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:02 PM   #46
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5384
Rep
2,477
Posts

 
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I've tried to engage you in a reasonable way many times and you ignore everything because you are one of the biggest cheerleaders for Trump here. As I said previously to you a couple of times, there is nothing for you to worry about so I'm not sure why you get so worked up about any of this.

If you want to actually discuss things by all means let's discuss things. But, stop putting words in peoples mouths and actually respond to what is written.
You want a rational, adult, discussion with someone who hurls quite literally the most juvenile of insults in nearly every post?

Perhaps once he drops the "Libturd" I'll pay attention to what he posts. Until then, I just move along.

Good luck, my friend.
Appreciate 3
Zlaatan567.00
minn195552.50

      02-02-2018, 01:03 PM   #47
hellrotm
Major General
2705
Rep
6,103
Posts

 
Drives: F80
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ...Location...Location

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Here's a bigger question. Does this memo negate the fact that Trump Campaign members had contact with Russian agents, and discussed lifting sanctions?
According to a dossier that was paid for by the DNC, put together by a Trump hating Ex British spy. A dossier to this day is not substantiated by any intelligience agency. Comey said himself, ďsalacious and unverifiedĒ.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:03 PM   #48
stooker
F80 n00b
stooker's Avatar
United_States
2694
Rep
376
Posts

 
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: somewhere

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
I'd be fine with this. If Mrs. Obama was found to be breaking the law, using said surveillance methods, it would be good investigative work. And along that line I'd be fine with that information being used to prosecute her.
So youíre ok with known baseless accusations triggering an official inquiry. itís not just about what evidence is gathered, itís also how. In this example, Michelle would walk free based on how the evidence was collected.
__________________

2018 F80 / 2006 S2K / 2005 WRX / 1990 E30 325i
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14039.50

      02-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #49
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
5553
Rep
6,182
Posts

 
Drives: 19 M4 CS, 16 F150, 19 M550
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Why are you so quick to believe anything was left out?
Oh gee I donít know because Nunes has been working with the WH on it instead of investigating them like he is supposed to be doing. Remember the secret late night meeting he had at the WH last year that lead him to recuse himself? But he lied about that and never did. Plus it is written by some in the Presidents party who have a vested interest in all of this going away.

If the Democratics acted like this you guys would be losing your damn minds and rightfully so.

If there are FISA abuses then that needs its own investigation.

Iíve said this numerous times I just want the truth to come out if possible. Why have some of the Republicans been trying to discredit Mueller and stop his investigation any way they can if they have nothing to worry about? Let him finish the investigation and if there is nothing there fine. Then all that was found out needs to be investigated the same and prosecuted if there were abuses by the Dems, Obama, HRC and most importantly the DOJ/FBI.

Apparently due process and actual order in things is truly dead, which honestly probably worries me the most out of all of this.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:10 PM   #50
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2309
Rep
9,158
Posts

 
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

LOL 100% of the people in here haven't read the memo - if they did, they would know it doesn't prove shit.
Appreciate 1
BaaQaf246.50

      02-02-2018, 01:12 PM   #51
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
5553
Rep
6,182
Posts

 
Drives: 19 M4 CS, 16 F150, 19 M550
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
The fact the dossier was used at all is very alarming. A DNC opposition research document used as FBI evidence. That is beyond nuts.

The FBI can declassify any and all documents surrounding this, to help their case. But you know they won’t do that.
Because they can’t and you mean the dossier that was first financed by Republicans. That sucker was a bipartisan piece of work.

Until I know how and what was really used to get the FISA warrant we will truly never know.

Convienent isn’t it that the FBI can’t defend itself that way because it would take Republican/Trump approval........
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:13 PM   #52
stooker
F80 n00b
stooker's Avatar
United_States
2694
Rep
376
Posts

 
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: somewhere

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
LOL 100% of the people in here haven't read the memo - if they did, they would know it doesn't prove shit.
I 100% read every word of what was released.
__________________

2018 F80 / 2006 S2K / 2005 WRX / 1990 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:16 PM   #53
hellrotm
Major General
2705
Rep
6,103
Posts

 
Drives: F80
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ...Location...Location

iTrader: (0)

Comey used a Yahoo News story to validate the dossier to FISC. You would think a judge would take one look at that and start laughing.

Inquiring minds want to know if the judge that was removed from Flynn case, was involved in the FISA approvals.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:17 PM   #54
hellrotm
Major General
2705
Rep
6,103
Posts

 
Drives: F80
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ...Location...Location

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
LOL 100% of the people in here haven't read the memo - if they did, they would know it doesn't prove shit.
This is just the tip of the iceberg my friend.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:18 PM   #55
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2309
Rep
9,158
Posts

 
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooker View Post
I 100% read every word of what was released.
Doubtful.

Edit. Positive you didn't.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:18 PM   #56
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6288
Rep
12,460
Posts

 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Oh gee I donít know because Nunes has been working with the WH on it instead of investigating them like he is supposed to be doing. Remember the secret late night meeting he had at the WH last year that lead him to recuse himself? But he lied about that and never did. Plus it is written by some in the Presidents party who have a vested interest in all of this going away.

If the Democratics acted like this you guys would be losing your damn minds and rightfully so.

If there are FISA abuses then that needs its own investigation.

Iíve said this numerous times I just want the truth to come out if possible. Why have some of the Republicans been trying to discredit Mueller and stop his investigation any way they can if they have nothing to worry about? Let him finish the investigation and if there is nothing there fine. Then all that was found out needs to be investigated the same and prosecuted if there were abuses by the Dems, Obama, HRC and most importantly the DOJ/FBI.

Apparently due process and actual order in things is truly dead, which honestly probably worries me the most out of all of this.
I don't think Mueller is in danger of being 'fired'. He could and may remove himself. But doubtful.

Here's what is coming and what I want to read. 8 pages of criminal referral that goes with the memo. Grassley and Graham have given it to the fbi and they are vetting it now.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:20 PM   #57
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
5553
Rep
6,182
Posts

 
Drives: 19 M4 CS, 16 F150, 19 M550
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I don't think Mueller is in danger of being 'fired'. He could and may remove himself. But doubtful.

Here's what is coming and what I want to read. 8 pages of criminal referral that goes with the memo. Grassley and Graham have given it to the fbi and they are vetting it now.
That's just it they don't need to fire him and Trump is even saying he released because he hopes it will discredit the investigation. Why do you have to discredit an investigation when you've repeatedly said you've done nothing wrong?

Agreed on the second part, that is where the real info will/should be IMO.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:20 PM   #58
stooker
F80 n00b
stooker's Avatar
United_States
2694
Rep
376
Posts

 
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: somewhere

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Doubtful.

Edit. Positive you didn't.
Positive I did, had it downloaded and read it right after dinner. Wife said I ate too fast. Iíve been waiting all week for this. Think what you want.
__________________

2018 F80 / 2006 S2K / 2005 WRX / 1990 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #59
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2309
Rep
9,158
Posts

 
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooker View Post
Positive I did, had it downloaded and read it right after dinner. Wife said I ate too fast. Iíve been waiting all week for this. Think what you want.
It's not even a thought, you wouldn't be posting any of the half baked comments if you did.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #60
stooker
F80 n00b
stooker's Avatar
United_States
2694
Rep
376
Posts

 
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: somewhere

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
It's not even a thought, you wouldn't be posting any of the half baked comments if you did.
Explain. You donít have to believe me, I know what I did this evening, so nothing you say changes that. But explain why you donít think I read it.
__________________

2018 F80 / 2006 S2K / 2005 WRX / 1990 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:32 PM   #61
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14040
Rep
7,067
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
LOL 100% of the people in here haven't read the memo - if they did, they would know it doesn't prove shit.
I read it word for word, my friend. Yes it was originally commissioned as opposition research by another republican which was then put to rest and picked up by the DNC.

The problem is that is was presented as legitimate intel in order to achieve the objective of the warrant. Fruit of a poison tree.

Additionally the cast of characters is laughable. The fact that so many have deep ties to the DNC is also unsettling.

The FBI is comprised of over 36000 persons and they can't find people to investigate this that are non-partisan? It strains credulity. This did not have to be unless it is shenanigans.

Look for a text this evening or tomorrow. Almost finished travel planning until the end of the quarter.

Cheers-mk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 2
Taskmaster2309.00
stooker2694.00

      02-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #62
hellrotm
Major General
2705
Rep
6,103
Posts

 
Drives: F80
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ...Location...Location

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I don't think Mueller is in danger of being 'fired'. He could and may remove himself. But doubtful.

Here's what is coming and what I want to read. 8 pages of criminal referral that goes with the memo. Grassley and Graham have given it to the fbi and they are vetting it now.
Exactly, Grassley is just another cog in this wheel. He already has the FBI painted into a corner with one of the criminal referrals. There are so many moving parts to this, besides the memo.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #63
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6288
Rep
12,460
Posts

 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
That's just it they don't need to fire him and Trump is even saying he released because he hopes it will discredit the investigation. Why do you have to discredit an investigation when you've repeatedly said you've done nothing wrong?

Agreed on the second part, that is where the real info will/should be IMO.
Investigation discrediting was done all by their lonesome. It is discredited. Mueller, I've no real problem with him, is the general and his troops tripped the wire. Trump and wanting to discredit don't belong together. 30ish, iirc, people in his circle have completely cooperated. They've done everything, legally, asked of them.

He can't just look the other way. This information was formed and has pages of referrals.

I don't get it...what should he have done?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #64
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
5553
Rep
6,182
Posts

 
Drives: 19 M4 CS, 16 F150, 19 M550
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Investigation discrediting was done all by their lonesome. It is discredited. Mueller, I've no real problem with him, is the general and his troops tripped the wire. Trump and wanting to discredit don't belong together. 30ish, iirc, people in his circle have completely cooperated. They've done everything, legally, asked of them.

He can't just look the other way. This information was formed and has pages of referrals.

I don't get it...what should he have done?
If you truly believe this then you are not looking at it in a non partisan way as implored by some here. You are just ignoring far to many things.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:43 PM   #65
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2309
Rep
9,158
Posts

 
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Again, I'm still looking for evidence of wrong doing on the FBI's part.

Anyone want to provide cliffs of the document they didn't read?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 01:44 PM   #66
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6288
Rep
12,460
Posts

 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
If you truly believe this then you are not looking at it in a non partisan way as implored by some here. You are just ignoring far to many things.
Tell me then. I had no hat on when I typed that, other than a what I see beenie.
Seriously, what am I ignoring? Not trying to be a wise ass...like mean tweets?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST