New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-02-2022, 04:52 PM   #6535
leopard print
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Really well for an Asian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Damn! Wtf is wrong with people? What happened to settling things with a good old fist fight? Some of those people seemed way too casual for having a few people murdered right in front of their eyes.
Appreciate 1
paquet629.50
      08-02-2022, 04:56 PM   #6536
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard print View Post
Quote:
Damn! Wtf is wrong with people? What happened to settling things with a good old fist fight? Some of those people seemed way too casual for having a few people murdered right in front of their eyes.
I agree! Gone are the days of kickin' ass or getting your ass kicked, accepting the outcome and living to fight another day. The guns, knives, multiple assailants, etc. take precedence over a little hurt pride.

People love the macabre. I've rolled up on scene right after somebody was killed and saw people just standing there recording using their cellular phones and/or streaming on Tik Tok.
Appreciate 2
paquet629.50
S1nner126.00
      08-02-2022, 05:01 PM   #6537
leopard print
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Really well for an Asian.

Quote:
I agree! Gone are the days of kickin' ass or getting your ass kicked, accepting the outcome and living to fight another day. The guns, knives, multiple assailants, etc. take precedence over a little hurt pride.

People love the macabre. I've rolled up on scene right after somebody was killed and saw people just standing there recording using their cellular phones and/or streaming on Tik Tok.
I bet they posted the videos with a caption like "RIP" or "Gone too soon" or some other "look at me, I'm sad" description, but then only check to see how many likes they get from it. Crazy world we live in now.
Appreciate 3
      08-02-2022, 05:05 PM   #6538
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Why are people so oblivious?!? I just saw a guy hop out of his new BMW 4-Series and run inside of a building while leaving the car running with the driver's side door wide open. If I were a bad guy, I would have jumped right into the driver's seat and stolen that car (….kidnapping anybody who might've been inside of the vehicle; it just happened a few days ago with children in the car). It amazes me how many times people have left a car running outside (…e.g….at a gas station, in their driveway, etc.) and had the car stolen. Then they call the police, frantic……because they are idiots. Sometimes I want to ask them, "Are you regularly this stupid?"
Appreciate 4
      08-02-2022, 05:11 PM   #6539
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
What's the back story?!? Jilted lover? Accusation of a "forced" hummer under the color of authority? Audio and/or video? Did he get caught by the Lieutenant/Captain?
I'm surprised that this isn't the talk of the station out there, since it made the national news:

https://www.modbee.com/news/californ...263937811.html

"...while on duty, in full uniform and driving a marked police vehicle."

She was apparently a reporter for a local radio station per another article that actually published her name (and I applaud the Modesto Bee for NOT publishing it).....
      08-02-2022, 05:17 PM   #6540
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
What's the back story?!? Jilted lover? Accusation of a "forced" hummer under the color of authority? Audio and/or video? Did he get caught by the Lieutenant/Captain?
I'm surprised that this isn't the talk of the station out there, since it made the national news:

https://www.modbee.com/news/californ...263937811.html

"...while on duty, in full uniform and driving a marked police vehicle."

She was apparently a reporter for a local radio station per another article that actually published her name (and I applaud the Modesto Bee for NOT publishing it).....
Now, I will admit I've known many people who have engaged in a bit of casual whoopie on the job……from LEO's, to fire fighters to school teachers……but I wouldn't ever do it in a patrol vehicle.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615484.00
      08-02-2022, 05:51 PM   #6541
iminhell1
C2H5OH
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2010 SG 135i auto

Quote:
Why are people so oblivious?!? I just saw a guy hop out of his new BMW 4-Series and run inside of a building while leaving the car running with the driver's side door wide open. If I were a bad guy, I would have jumped right into the driver's seat and stolen that car (….kidnapping anybody who might've been inside of the vehicle; it just happened a few days ago with children in the car). It amazes me how many times people have left a car running outside (…e.g….at a gas station, in their driveway, etc.) and had the car stolen. Then they call the police, frantic……because they are idiots. Sometimes I want to ask them, "Are you regularly this stupid?"

You just need to call them stupid without doing so. Just tell stories about your retarded uncle ... that always seems to mirror the exact situation they are currently facing.
LOL
Ya my dumb uncle Steve used to have a Lambo. He just ran into the store quick for some cash from the atm. The damn hooker stole the car. His fault for leaving it run I guess.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2022, 06:14 PM   #6542
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell1 View Post
Quote:

You just need to call them stupid without doing so. Just tell stories about your retarded uncle ... that always seems to mirror the exact situation they are currently facing.
LOL
Ya my dumb uncle Steve used to have a Lambo. He just ran into the store quick for some cash from the atm. The damn hooker stole the car. His fault for leaving it run I guess.
Lol! I'll do it and post it here.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2022, 07:40 PM   #6543
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Now, I will admit I've known many people who have engaged in a bit of casual whoopie on the job……from LEO's, to fire fighters to school teachers……but I wouldn't ever do it in a patrol vehicle.
I think that I posted here the one about a nearby town's police officer who got locked in the back of his cage car with a woman. He drove down a dirt road into the woods to find a private place, not realizing that it was on military property. Long story short, there was supposedly a lengthy debate between the MP's and civilian police officials about who's jurisdiction the patrol car fell under, so that the appropriate authority could open the door and let the couple out.....
      08-02-2022, 07:43 PM   #6544
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I think that I posted here the one about a nearby town's police officer who got locked in the back of his cage car with a woman. He drove down a dirt road into the woods to find a private place, not realizing that it was on military property. Long story short, there was supposedly a lengthy debate between the MP's and civilian police officials about who's jurisdiction the patrol car fell under, so that the appropriate authority could open the door and let the couple out.....
That sounds like an absolute mess.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615484.00
      08-03-2022, 10:22 AM   #6545
paquet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2019 540i M Sport etc

Did he get off though? (pick either meaning)
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615484.00
      08-03-2022, 10:35 AM   #6546
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep

Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Sneaky, sneaky Steve... Yes you would.

Name:  Not Po Po..jpg
Views: 891
Size:  26.1 KB
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615484.00
      08-03-2022, 11:22 AM   #6547
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Sneaky, sneaky Steve... Yes you would.

Attachment 2947634
Lmao! Shhhhh!
Appreciate 1
Lady Jane71751.50
      08-04-2022, 08:48 AM   #6548
jmack
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: OG M2, E70 X5M

Quote:
Like a scene straight out of Super Troopers.
Appreciate 1
Esteban44372.50
      08-04-2022, 12:40 PM   #6549
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack View Post
Like a scene straight out of Super Troopers.
...which ironically filmed many of its outdoor scenes right here in our county...at least 15 years after the incident that I wrote about.....
      08-04-2022, 02:57 PM   #6550
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

This is an interesting approach. I don't think it'll happen, but….

https://abc7.com/san-bernardino-coun...pire/12097709/

Law enforcement services would be an issue and not all of the Inland Empire has choice areas to reside.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2022, 03:30 PM   #6551
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:

Law enforcement services would be an issue and not all of the Inland Empire has choice areas to reside.
Empire-trans?

Empire's militia?
      08-04-2022, 03:33 PM   #6552
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:

Empire-trans?

Empire's militia?
Empire State!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2022, 03:41 PM   #6553
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Empire State!
Um, that name is already taken.....
      08-04-2022, 03:45 PM   #6554
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Empire State!
Um, that name is already taken.....
That other state [of despair] would be stripped of its name because that state doesn't deserve it. I hear the sounds of New Yorkers banging pitchforks in the background. Lol!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2022, 04:12 PM   #6555
Murf the Surf
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
It does happen and more than most would think. In downtown Toronto we have the Entertainment District. About 50,000 people every Thursday to Sunday night just bar hoping. We put out a couple of Paddy Wagons to handle the high volume of arrests. An old partner of mine and her then boyfriend go detailed to work the wagon one Friday night. What they didn't know is that the wagons have a video monitor system in the back that gets activated as soon as someone goes in the back. Monday morning the Wagon Master downloads the video and it gets archived, it also gets audited regularly.....I'm told the video was outstanding.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615484.00
      08-04-2022, 04:16 PM   #6556
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf the Surf View Post
Quote:
It does happen and more than most would think. In downtown Toronto we have the Entertainment District. About 50,000 people every Thursday to Sunday night just bar hoping. We put out a couple of Paddy Wagons to handle the high volume of arrests. An old partner of mine and her then boyfriend go detailed to work the wagon one Friday night. What they didn't know is that the wagons have a video monitor system in the back that gets activated as soon as someone goes in the back. Monday morning the Wagon Master downloads the video and it gets archived, it also gets audited regularly.....I'm told the video was outstanding.
I'm sure it was. The women who are down for the cause are usually exemplary in their commitments.
Appreciate 1