New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-10-2021, 07:15 PM   #45
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Travis definitely egged some of this on but in the end he is an artist... its like Eminem saying dumb shit back in the day.

It's like... if i told u to jump in a fire, would you? I don't know how much true responsibility can lay with the artist.

Now, the venue, security, cops and the crowd that was there?? That to me was a total shitshow and I can assure there will be massive lawsuits and fallouts.
Wrong!!!!! Yes, the venue is responsible as well. But if in fact, he was told people were hurt and should just stop to make sure they are ok, then just kept going throwing more fuel on the fire? If he says stop, the fucking crowd listens. Do you think all those people would be killed if he stopped the show to get the first few help? He is as guilty as the venue!! Zero sympathy for this douche nozzle!! He has kids. Maybe karma will get him back down the road.
Again... I am not saying he is devoid of guilt but to entirely blame him for the actions of idiots is just ludicrous. It seems to me no one is responsible for anything these days themselves... i can tell you who is at fault for all of this- the parents of the brainwashed kids that were there and did this. Its just a reality no one wants to hear today- for frankly any reason. If you believe otherwise... all of social media needs to be turned off tomorrow for the greater good based on your thoughts.

Also, as a side note, Ive been to 25 rap concerts in my life... too many to even list. You could not pay me to go to one past about 2015 which is where a new generation of idiots sprang up that sinply enjoy a ton of bass w yelling into a mic.
It would do everyone good to turn off social media. It's the devil!! especially for the younger peeps
Appreciate 3
rebekahb3142.50
3.0L8950.00