New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

05-19-2019, 03:01 PM   #23
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

I personally attended the unveiling event here in Dallas.
Car is beautiful in person, clean lines, and design absolutely perfect for what they want it to be, a GT car. I've done a couple of cross-country rallies and this is the type of car that would be prefect for one. Plenty of storage the power of a 720 and comfortable.

The color and wheel choice on this launch spec is unfortunately terrible. The Rose Gold looked pretty with the sunset from the lake reflecting on it on Wednesday at the event, but overall kind of boring. I would love to see it in a grey or blue color personally with some different wheels. Once people start taking delivery of them I think opinions will change.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13651.00
      05-19-2019, 05:29 PM   #24
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
I personally attended the unveiling event here in Dallas.
Car is beautiful in person, clean lines, and design absolutely perfect for what they want it to be, a GT car. I've done a couple of cross-country rallies and this is the type of car that would be prefect for one. Plenty of storage the power of a 720 and comfortable.

The color and wheel choice on this launch spec is unfortunately terrible. The Rose Gold looked pretty with the sunset from the lake reflecting on it on Wednesday at the event, but overall kind of boring. I would love to see it in a grey or blue color personally with some different wheels. Once people start taking delivery of them I think opinions will change.
I agree with you 100%!!!

I think it's gorgeous! Who whines about wheels of all things???

Shit I have NEVER rolled on stock wheels and never wheel!

Lines are sexy and I even dig the color. Although I would want in White or that great shade of orange they use.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2019, 08:48 PM   #25
R N M
Colonel
Rep

Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
They should of made it a 4 seater for a true GT to go up against DB11, 911 TurboS, Continental GT etc
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13651.00
      05-19-2019, 10:35 PM   #26
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep

Drives: All of them

Garage List
Couldn’t they have done better with the wheels? It looks like covered wagon days.
Appreciate 0