New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-17-2021, 06:50 PM   #12101
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein11 View Post
Also saw a commercial for a Mitsubishi SUV...., WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN SELL MITSUBISHI VEHICLES ANYMORE?
I'm not quite sure where they sell them but I had one for a rental car this weekend. It was some half hybrid SUV/station wagon looking vehicle. I should have gotten out and taken the smaller jeep. The display screen is all digital. Nothing fancy but a pain in the ass. I like a knob to be able to turn music up/down. The seats were comfortable and the pleather was soft. It drove/rode nicely. You couldn't tell if the son a bitch was on. Electric cars are NOT my thing. I want to hear the engine when I start a vehicle. I wouldn't buy one or rent one again because it's not my cup of tea.

My husband walked up and he asked why I was picking the Mitsubishi. I was like what and then realized what it was. It was the newest and cleanest so that's why I went with it but didn't even know they still made vehicles until Saturday afternoon.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2021, 06:58 PM   #12102
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Literally, we buy goats

Paging Lups
Hi mate, I thought about you this week, well our shared hospice experiences. Currently we are on quarantine thanks to an unvaccinated tiny kid but at some point I'd like to dig up your old thread and have a chat with more perspective, now that we have had time to process.
As for the goats, that's all I'm buying this year too. Chickens, goats, education, I'm sharing my world view.
Pops turns 82 in a few weeks, not sure if he will make 83. He has agreed his new wife can't help him without risk to herself. He is considering home health care depending on Dr visit next Wednesday. We already know his PSA came back 200, but he says that is normal for him
      11-17-2021, 07:52 PM   #12103
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

G'dam there are some pathetic people in this place. Oh shit, looks like I got a few PMs liking what I post. I better let everyone know.
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan24824.50
Mein11422.00
King Rudi13152.00
      11-17-2021, 08:27 PM   #12104
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
dude you are annoying as fuck, just stop posting. Putting you on ignore does no good because we still see the outline of your post and your name pop up every time.

The only people that are PM'ing you and asking you to keep posting are people that are pathetic and probably have nothing going on in their life, so they get that from you.
But he's going to post the PMs he's getting "anonymously".
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-17-2021, 08:30 PM   #12105
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 E92 335i

I can definitely tell he is an ex-pro mx'er. EGO out of the ass, like most racers....
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan24824.50
King Rudi13152.00
      11-17-2021, 08:39 PM   #12106
heitzke
Captain
Rep

Drives: '15 M4 base, '04 Cobra

I suppose I can also keep posting in here and share some more of my own situation since it might be or get... interesting?. So my partner and I have been in an ENM/Poly relationship for a while and it's been really fun for us. Date separately but just communicate ahead of time if there's another or new person in the mix/talking to and we take it from there.

I've had a few dates here and there, but the acceptance of these types of situations is... not great in this region of the south-ish. It's been interesting what types of people are attracted to this or not.

I went out with this chick from Australia on Sunday night and had a legit good time. Super cute, actually looked like pics (lmao) plus... that accenttttttt. We're going out again tomorrow and so far has just been super... normal, which also makes it feel a little suspect lol. Also really like that she's not a big texter at ALL, we exchange like 2-3 texts a day to say hey and that's it.

I had a super weird year of dating last year after not having been single for a very long time.
King Rudi13152.00
      11-18-2021, 03:02 AM   #12107
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I adore you. Do remember me if I can assist you in your climb up, or if you just need a rude chat about the cars of today.
And hence Lups has no car to talk about, this would went rude anyway

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
Lups11819.50
      11-18-2021, 05:48 AM   #12108
Mein11
Rep

Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I'm not quite sure where they sell them but I had one for a rental car this weekend. It was some half hybrid SUV/station wagon looking vehicle. I should have gotten out and taken the smaller jeep. The display screen is all digital. Nothing fancy but a pain in the ass. I like a knob to be able to turn music up/down. The seats were comfortable and the pleather was soft. It drove/rode nicely. You couldn't tell if the son a bitch was on. Electric cars are NOT my thing. I want to hear the engine when I start a vehicle. I wouldn't buy one or rent one again because it's not my cup of tea.

My husband walked up and he asked why I was picking the Mitsubishi. I was like what and then realized what it was. It was the newest and cleanest so that's why I went with it but didn't even know they still made vehicles until Saturday afternoon.
Interesting take, EV definitely not my thing either. First encounter was changing the oil on a Prius (ages back when worked at a shop). Kept turning it on and off because couldn't figure out when it was actually on. Surprised to hear the seats and overall drive were comfortable.

Not sure if it was the same as what was on the commercial, but it wasn't terrible to look at, but I also feel like cars tend to blend in with each other in recent years, which resonates with your last statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
But he's going to post the PMs he's getting "anonymously".
I think he was a troll. Maybe someone banned in the past that came back to see how much stupid shit they could say before inevitably getting banned again. Glad it happened though, dude was fucking deplorable.
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan24824.50
King Rudi13152.00
TiMSport12786.50
vreihen1614904.50
      11-18-2021, 07:25 AM   #12109
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
I think he was a troll. Maybe someone banned in the past that came back to see how much stupid shit they could say before inevitably getting banned again. Glad it happened though, dude was fucking deplorable.
What did I miss? Did something specific get him banned?
TiMSport12786.50
vreihen1614904.50
      11-18-2021, 07:30 AM   #12110
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
I can definitely tell he is an ex-pro mx'er. EGO out of the ass, like most racers....
This finally makes sense to me! Thank you for painting the picture. I'm a mentalist type. People's personalities are like puzzles to me, but this seriously helps me put him in a box. He goes in the "Monster Energy Drink, Over-sized White Oakley Sunglasses, Sideways Hat Wearing.....55 year old" category. Damn. That was hard for me to even type. Even with money, a fleet of cars and a bevy of ladies.....this is not acceptable.

Shower thoughts: When I was younger, I used to think about what kind of person I wanted to be. The more people I know and understand, I've find myself learning what kind of person I don't want to be.

Damn it's nice to be poor.
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan24824.50
TiMSport12786.50
antgenn301.00
      11-18-2021, 07:34 AM   #12111
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Whoa! I just noticed! This place just got a little brighter for quite a few of us. Awesome!

Also, noticing quite a few posts that were made, that are no longer here. Something happened in here.

Last edited by King Rudi; 11-18-2021 at 07:44 AM..
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24824.50
________4157.00
      11-18-2021, 07:51 AM   #12112
Murf993
Major
Rep

Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
So, I just left the gym about 10 minutes ago. On the way out, in the parking lot, I passed this very hot Latin lady. I mean, women don’t come any sexier or prettier than this lady. I’d say, she’s early 40s, about as tall as I am at 5’ 10”. To me, that seems tall for a woman. She has long, straight black hair. She’s very athletic, just how I like. A nice set of fakies in her short top, thin waist, slight bubble butt in her boy shorts and very tan, long legs. She has a lot of colorful tats though. And, tats don’t really turn me on. I haven’t noticed what her tats are. I’ve seen her a few times, upstairs in the weight room. We’ve passed each other twice and both times we made eye contact. Anyway, when I passed her in the parking lot tonight we made eye contact, briefly. She smiled and said, “hi”. It took me so much by surprise, that I couldn’t get any words out and I just kept walking. I felt my face get flushed and hot. I’m not sure why. But, next time I see her, I’m just going to say, “hi” and just say something like, “I’m sorry I didn’t say hi back to you the other night. You just caught me by surprise”. I’ll let you guys/ladies know what happens next.
This sounds like a Penthouse Forum intro. But given the source I'd say more like fantasy island. Yup, I'm old. I shouldn't be on this forum as I'm married so clearly not dating but I browse for a laugh once and a while. Clearly some laughs here.
Appreciate 5
Dino GT35121.00
Lady Jane68949.50
King Rudi13152.00
Sedan_Clan24824.50
TiMSport12786.50
      11-18-2021, 07:55 AM   #12113
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

This thread is the only thing stopping me from getting unmarried, what a tyre fire.
Appreciate 7
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
Sedan_Clan24824.50
________4157.00
Murf99314114.00
TiMSport12786.50
Dang3r12503.00
      11-18-2021, 08:10 AM   #12114
Mein11
Rep

Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Not sure if it was something specific. Possibly a mod caught wind and figured his time was up, or someone reported him for being annoying. I almost did, but I wanted to see how long he would last if everyone ignored him, but people kept responding fueling his annoyingness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
This thread is the only thing stopping me from getting unmarried, what a tyre fire.
To be fair, dating isn't all that bad. Some of us have been leading very normal dating lives. The shenanigans you see in here don't represent the whole. Things are definitely different these days though.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
cmyx6go15581.00
Murf99314114.00
      11-18-2021, 08:14 AM   #12115
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Not sure if it was something specific. Possibly a mod caught wind and figured his time was up, or someone reported him for being annoying. I almost did, but I wanted to see how long he would last if everyone ignored him, but people kept responding fueling his annoyingness.

To be fair, dating isn't all that bad. Some of us have been leading very normal dating lives. The shenanigans you see in here don't represent the whole. Things are definitely different these days though.
My bad. I saw the pattern, even commented on it and fell prey to my own demise.

I feel like the dating shenanigans are widely-spread, but I also feel like much is regional-based. Also depends on what platform a person is using.
Appreciate 4
________4157.00
cmyx6go15581.00
Sedan_Clan24824.50
Mein11422.00
      11-18-2021, 08:18 AM   #12116
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
My bad. I saw the pattern, even commented on it and fell prey to my own demise.

I feel like the dating shenanigans are widely-spread, but I also feel like much is regional-based. Also depends on what platform a person is using.
You just can't help yourself. Even when I tell you to step away from the keyboard go just go........
King Rudi13152.00
Mein11422.00
      11-18-2021, 08:27 AM   #12117
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Quote:
I think it was the fact that majority of his posts weren't about dating experiences at all - but rather…..statements posted with the primary intent to be obnoxious and incite others - and that fact was the impetus for the ban. He wasn't contributing anything of real value to the "spirit" of this thread.

Quote:
Quote:
This finally makes sense to me! Thank you for painting the picture. I'm a mentalist type. People's personalities are like puzzles to me, but this seriously helps me put him in a box. He goes in the "Monster Energy Drink, Over-sized White Oakley Sunglasses, Sideways Hat Wearing.....55 year old" category. Damn. That was hard for me to even type. Even with money, a fleet of cars and a bevy of ladies.....this is not acceptable.

Shower thoughts: When I was younger, I used to think about what kind of person I wanted to be. The more people I know and understand, I've find myself learning what kind of person I don't want to be.

Damn it's nice to be poor.
Quote:

Spot on bro!

Quote:
Whoa! I just noticed! This place just got a little brighter for quite a few of us. Awesome!

Also, noticing quite a few posts that were made, that are no longer here. Something happened in here.
+1

This goes back to my earlier reference in this post. No substance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
So, I just left the gym about 10 minutes ago. On the way out, in the parking lot, I passed this very hot Latin lady. I mean, women don't come any sexier or prettier than this lady. I'd say, she's early 40s, about as tall as I am at 5' 10". To me, that seems tall for a woman. She has long, straight black hair. She's very athletic, just how I like. A nice set of fakies in her short top, thin waist, slight bubble butt in her boy shorts and very tan, long legs. She has a lot of colorful tats though. And, tats don't really turn me on. I haven't noticed what her tats are. I've seen her a few times, upstairs in the weight room. We've passed each other twice and both times we made eye contact. Anyway, when I passed her in the parking lot tonight we made eye contact, briefly. She smiled and said, "hi". It took me so much by surprise, that I couldn't get any words out and I just kept walking. I felt my face get flushed and hot. I'm not sure why. But, next time I see her, I'm just going to say, "hi" and just say something like, "I'm sorry I didn't say hi back to you the other night. You just caught me by surprise". I'll let you guys/ladies know what happens next.
This sounds like a Penthouse Forum intro. But given the source I'd say more like fantasy island. Yup, I'm old. I shouldn't be on this forum as I'm married so clearly not dating but I browse for a laugh once and a while. Clearly some laughs here.
Absolutely!!!! Most of the regular contributors are fun, save for a few choice characters. Thankfully the primary offender is gone.

That said…..

….I need advice on this Tiffany & Co. bracelet I purchased for the hottie attorney as a Christmas gift (…see attached). What do you guys & gals think?!? It's definitely not the most expensive thing the company makes, but I know she likes the brand. I already purchased her a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red-dot for one of the AR pistols I built for her and a Sunday Citizen weighted blanket (…another brand I know she likes). She is a bit financially strapped due to just recently buying the new house, the subsequent supplemental tax bill, paying U.C. college fees out-of-pocket, etc…..so I just wanted to get her a few things I know she won't buy for herself right now. I did buy her 13 year old son an NVIDIA GEFORCE 3070 Ti for Christmas (…see attached), so a lot of my auxiliary budget went toward making that little boy happy. Those damn video cards are expensive and hard to find. We purchased him a gaming PC last month for his birthday and I took them to Universal Studios: Halloween Haunt on the 31st…..which was also more of a birthday gift since his birthday was the 30th. The video card will be an update for the PC. That little dude should have enough PC power for quite some time.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 03-14-2022 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Dang3r12503.00
      11-18-2021, 08:30 AM   #12118
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You just can't help yourself. Even when I tell you to step away from the keyboard go just go........
I have one speed. It's fast, straight and forward. It's a known problem. It can be funny, it's also painful to watch from afar. It's entertaining at least, or so I hope.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24824.50
      11-18-2021, 08:31 AM   #12119
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

….I need advice on a this Tiffany & Co. bracelet I purchased for the hottie attorney as a Christmas gift. It's definitely not the most expensive thing the company makes, but I know she likes the brand. I already purchased her a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red-dot for one of the AR pistols I built for her and a Sunday Citizen weighted blanket (…another brand I know she likes). She is a bit financially strapped due to just buying the new house, the subsequent supplemental tax bill, paying U.C. college fees out-of-pocket, etc…..so I just wanted to get her a few things I know she won't buy for herself right now. I did buy her 13 year old son an NVIDIA GEFORCE 3070 Ti for Christmas, so a lot of my auxiliary budget went toward making that little boy happy.
Have Tiffany engrave something the heart, they do that. I makes it a lot more personal and special.
Murf99314114.00
      11-18-2021, 08:34 AM   #12120
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Have Tiffany engrave something the heart, they do that. I makes it a lot more personal and special.
This. Otherwise, Sedan_Clan well done.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24824.50
      11-18-2021, 08:36 AM   #12121
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Quote:

….I need advice on a this Tiffany & Co. bracelet I purchased for the hottie attorney as a Christmas gift. It's definitely not the most expensive thing the company makes, but I know she likes the brand. I already purchased her a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red-dot for one of the AR pistols I built for her and a Sunday Citizen weighted blanket (…another brand I know she likes). She is a bit financially strapped due to just buying the new house, the subsequent supplemental tax bill, paying U.C. college fees out-of-pocket, etc…..so I just wanted to get her a few things I know she won't buy for herself right now. I did buy her 13 year old son an NVIDIA GEFORCE 3070 Ti for Christmas, so a lot of my auxiliary budget went toward making that little boy happy.
Quote:
Quote:
This. Otherwise, Sedan_Clan well done.
Thanks for the advice. Is it something that can be done if I take it to a store? The bracelet is set to arrive Friday.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15581.00
      11-18-2021, 08:40 AM   #12122
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. Is it something that can be done if I take it to a store? The bracelet is set to arrive Friday.
If it were me, I would rock the monogram. They do engraving online, but will also do in-store.
Appreciate 0