New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-14-2021, 07:54 AM   #9835
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I are too old. They don’t want me either
Come to LA and I’ll hook you up with a tour.
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2021, 07:59 AM   #9836
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Back to dating, a banker wants to take me out this weekend… thoughts? Don’t waste his time, right? This thread has been dormant lately…..my last date was highly uneventful.

Or, go to FL with Mississippi pilot again..
get the codes to the vault
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4486.50
      07-14-2021, 08:00 AM   #9837
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
get the codes to the vault
Haha! My mission, should I choose to accept….. hmmmm.
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2021, 08:29 AM   #9838
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Haha! My mission, should I choose to accept….. hmmmm.
only if your up for the mission
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 08:44 AM   #9839
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
where do i sign up?!
Your nearest armed forces recruitment center, reference the USAF Reserve's 53rd Weather Reconnaissance Squadron at Keesler AFB in Mississippi.....
Nope, we actually have a Naval Air Station Joint Reserve base down in Belle Chasse, LA. I was actually going to suggest she try working out at the YMCA or eating at Hwy 23 bbq all near the base
Appreciate 2
Sara5791.00
vreihen1615238.00
      07-14-2021, 08:46 AM   #9840
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Back to dating, a banker wants to take me out this weekend… thoughts? Don’t waste his time, right? This thread has been dormant lately…..my last date was highly uneventful.

I think we should start a GoFundMe for you and a few girlfriends to trip to Vegas and follow you with a camera crew.
Appreciate 1
Sara5791.00
      07-14-2021, 08:52 AM   #9841
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Back to dating, a banker wants to take me out this weekend… thoughts? Don't waste his time, right? This thread has been dormant lately…..my last date was highly uneventful.

You're going to find him boring. Don't waste his time. He might be a great guy, but I don't honestly think you'd give him a fair shake. You have 6 pilots on the roster (…isn't one or two enough?!?!). The banker has no shot.
Appreciate 3
Sara5791.00
King Rudi13154.00
      07-14-2021, 09:03 AM   #9842
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Since I'm in a specialized training all of this week and next week, I'm working banker's hours until it concludes. The attorney chick I date is in Palm Springs on what was supposed to be a two week retreat (…she goes every year around her birthday), but she invited me to come down tomorrow for dinner. So I'll be off at 5pm tomorrow, but then I'll drive from L.A. to Palm Springs to have dinner. She wants to make a night out of it, so I got a room at a hotel. The only crappy part is I know I'll get very little sleep. We're gonna romp for a couple of hours after dinner for sure, so I may get to bed by midnight, but then I'll be up at 4-4:30am to ensure I'm back in L.A. before 8am for training. Tomorrow is going to be a long day/night.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 09:17 AM   #9843
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
You're going to find him boring. Don't waste his time. He might be a great guy, but I don't honestly think you'd give him a fair shake. You have 6 pilots on the roster (…isn't one or two enough?!?!). The banker has no shot.
He's asked me out 5 or 6 times now and I feel like I should at least let him meet me in person and let him realize I'm too much to handle.

…..then don't let him pay for your dinner knowing the objective/likely outcome. Go Dutch!!!! Tall ask I know, but he deserves at least that. Let him walk with dignity.
Appreciate 1
nyalpine907433.00
      07-14-2021, 09:24 AM   #9844
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
…..then don't let him pay for your dinner knowing the objective/lightly outcome. Go Dutch!!!! Tall ask I know, but he deserves at least that. Let him walk with dignity.
We'll see. I'm leaning towards Florida, depending how I feel Friday.
Well, I'm sure he'll ask a 7th, 8th or 9th time should you choose not to go this week. Even still, my suggestion still stands. You have no real interest in him. You're merely going to make a point.
Appreciate 1
Sara5791.00
      07-14-2021, 09:30 AM   #9845
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Back to dating, a banker wants to take me out this weekend… thoughts? Don’t waste his time, right?
Quote:
He's asked me out 5 or 6 times now and I feel like I should at least let him meet me in person and let him realize I'm too much to handle.
I think you answered your own question.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25040.00
King Rudi13154.00
      07-14-2021, 09:31 AM   #9846
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Anyone here ever have an angiogram test done? Does it hurt? Feel shitty afterwards?
I would imagine vreihen16 has. Isn't he the one with the heart issues?
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25040.00
Sara5791.00
vreihen1615238.00
      07-14-2021, 09:48 AM   #9847
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Well, I'm sure he'll ask a 7th, 8th or 9th time should you choose not to go this week. Even still, my suggestion still stands. You have no real interest in him. You're merely going to make a point.
Who knows, maybe he flies planes on the side. I haven't asked him yet. lol

I'm not asking for much. Nice guy, 6'0" or taller, blue eyes, loves dogs, isn't afraid of horses, doesn't smother me, has kids already would be my preference, (I'm not birthing any more) and flies planes. If he exists, universe send him my way.
You have to be honest with yourself. Lol! If you really were into him, you would've gone out with him long before now. If he were a pilot, you and and I both know it would've already come up in conversation and/or your keen pilot radar would've already uncovered that.

P.S. You seemingly have 6 examples of what you describe as your ideal man. What's the problem?!?
Appreciate 2
Sara5791.00
King Rudi13154.00
      07-14-2021, 09:50 AM   #9848
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Since I'm in a specialized training all of this week and next week, I'm working banker's hours until it concludes. The attorney chick I date is in Palm Springs on what was supposed to be a two week retreat (…she goes every year around her birthday), but she invited me to come down tomorrow for dinner. So I'll be off at 5pm tomorrow, but then I'll drive from L.A. to Palm Springs to have dinner. She wants to make a night out of it, so I got a room at a hotel. The only crappy part is I know I'll get very little sleep. We're gonna romp for a couple of hours after dinner for sure, so I may get to bed by midnight, but then I'll be up at 4-4:30am to ensure I'm back in L.A. before 8am for training. Tomorrow is going to be a long day/night.
Welcome to my world brother. I work 10-12 hours/day M-F. Gym 5 days a week for at least an hour. Home, shower, then to the girlfriends or she comes to mine. If I'm lucky (in the means of sleep) I'm trying to drift off around 11:30. If I'm lucky in the fact that sex lasts longer than normal, it's after midnight. Up every morning at 4:00 a.m. at work by 6:00.

Quote:

I'm not asking for much. Nice guy, 6'0" or taller, blue eyes, loves dogs, isn't afraid of horses, doesn't smother me, has kids already would be my preference, (I'm not birthing any more) and flies planes. If he exists, universe send him my way.
I must be easy to please or a simpleton. I was happy alone and only wanted someone to add enjoyment to my life. I didn't look for a specific type or criteria. I typically date brunettes with dad issues (or their eyes look like your starring into an empty chasm) and ended up with a blonde who has a big heart.

Heads up though, the universe never gives you what you ask for. It gives you what you deserve. Careful....I learned to hard way too.

Spoiler alert: Your eventual mate will meet none of the criteria you listed above and you'll be extremely happy with it....for a while. Ask me how I know.
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan25040.00
Sara5791.00
antgenn319.00
      07-14-2021, 09:54 AM   #9849
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Welcome to my world brother. I work 10-12 hours/day M-F. Gym 5 days a week for at least an hour. Home, shower, then to the girlfriends or she comes to mine. If I'm lucky (in the means of sleep) I'm trying to drift off around 11:30. If I'm lucky in the fact that sex lasts longer than normal, it's after midnight. Up every morning at 4:00 a.m. at work by 6:00.

Quote:

I must be easy to please or a simpleton. I was happy alone and only wanted someone to add enjoyment to my life. I didn't look for a specific type or criteria. I typically date brunettes with dad issues (or their eyes look like your starring into an empty chasm) and ended up with a blonde who has a big heart.

Heads up though, the universe never gives you what you ask for. It gives you what you deserve. Careful....I learned to hard way too.

Spoiler alert: Your eventual mate will meet none of the criteria you listed above and you'll be extremely happy with it....for a while. Ask me how I know.

Off topic. Speaking of the gym, I wasn't able to go yesterday (…wasted too much time looking for "Nothing Bundt Cakes" and then I needed to study), so now I'm here at the academy doing pull ups and dips before class begins.

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 03-14-2022 at 02:35 PM..
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Sara5791.00
      07-14-2021, 09:57 AM   #9850
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara;
We already did that. MFest 2010 or 2009. Tristate chat thread guys all flew in. That was one epic weekend.
Was that in Georgia that year? I bet we have some mutual friends from the NY/NJ area.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 09:57 AM   #9851
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
You have to be honest with yourself. Lol! If you really were into him, you would've gone out with him long before now. If he were a pilot, you and and I both know it would've already come up in conversation and/or your keen pilot radar would've already uncovered that.

P.S. You seemingly have 6 examples of what you describe as your ideal man. What's the problem?!?
Have you seen the show on Netflix called Sex/Life? Billie wants that 100%.

I want my 100%. Never going to get it, but one can wish. I'm so happy with my daughter and three horses. Wish I had a dog to add to our equation. I'm scared a guy would mess everything up, so he has to be that 100% if I'm going to commit. I think that's what my brain wants. At least today that's what I want.
You're part of that equation woman.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 10:01 AM   #9852
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
Was that in Georgia that year? I bet we have some mutual friends from the NY/NJ area.
No, it was in Vegas.
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4486.50
      07-14-2021, 10:04 AM   #9853
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Off topic. Speaking of the gym, I wasn't able to go yesterday (…wasted too much time looking for "Nothing Bundt Cakes" and then I needed to study), so now I'm here at the academy doing pull ups and dips before class begins.
Get it in where you can. Speaking of pull ups....last night was all back, mostly all calisthenics work. Traps and lats are screaming today. Meant to go in and work Tri's and Back, spent the entire hour and a half trying to find the bottom or failure. I found it on pull ups, I eventually gave up on the lat pull downs and shrugs after 5 sets of 15 on each. I feel like I'm going to rip my shirt (Lou Ferrigno Hulk style) every time I move today. If you saw me, you'd realize how funny this is. I weigh under 150.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25040.00
      07-14-2021, 10:17 AM   #9854
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Sara So you've been on 13+ dates with MS guy, what is the plan there? Seems like a lot of dates hence the question. Does he expect something? Do you? Just trying to make heads or tails of the situation. If this has been answered already pardon the ignorance, have just been skimming through haha
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 10:27 AM   #9855
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
He's WONDERFUL. Absolutely love spending time with him. Has a southern accent that makes me melt. He lives a town with a population of 4,000. Where would I work? How would I keep my daughter in private school and afford my three horses? Do they even have botox in his town? I was a "stay at home girlfriend" when I lived in Beverly Hills. HATED IT. He's not going to move to New Orleans and I'm not going to move there.
Got it, I've definitely read that before and forgot about it - my fault. So it is basically just a super casual relationship with slim expectations - which is fine if you're both on the same page.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25040.00
      07-14-2021, 10:32 AM   #9856
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara;
Do they even have botox in his town?.
BEST.LINE.EVER
Appreciate 1