New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > E39 Photos / Videos / Media

05-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
mike@Vossen
Rep

Drives: BMW

Cool “The MAD M5″!! Worlds First Supercharged e39 M5 with Vossen CV3s by Buckhead Imports

World’s First. Not many can lay claim to having done something of that magnitude but for some nothing else will do. The incredible team at Buckhead Imports (BIP) who are known throughout the German Performance world for their incredible work desired to give their highly modified supercharged M5 a wheel that more closely matched the vehicles sporty intentions that what was on it currently. This vehicle currently makes an incredible 611 horsepower and 480 lbs of torque. They also were adamant of a quality wheel with the maximum concave look as well as something with an open face to show those huge Brembo brakes measuring 15.5″ in front and 13.5″ in the rear. Enter the Vossen CV3 wheel. BIP went with our sweet 20×9 and 20×10.5 matte graphite wheel. They originally planned to paint the wheel black but after installing the wheel they soon fell in love with the black/graphite with red accent look. The E39 BMW has a larger hub than other BMWs so they had to bore out the hub center slightly which was a piece of cake for this shop since they have done it many times in the past. The Concave CV3 now gives this supercharged M5 the serious sport look while the open face 5 spokes showcases those huge Brembos. You can see this incredible supercharged M5 everywhere from the high class life of “Buckhead”, Atlanta to the dragstrip on weekends to your local meets and shows. Be sure to check out the full 10 picture gallery or better yet be sure to give BIP a shout if you see it in person! More to come soon between Vossen and BIP!

Buckhead Imports Supercharged E39 M5 with 20″ Vossen CV3′s Modification List

RMS Stage 2 Supercharger with Water to Air intercooler Running 9.5PSI
Supersprint Headers
Supersprint Race mufflers
Spec Stage 3+ Clutch and Lightweight flywheel
Buckhead Imports Performance Tune
KW V3 Coilover
Dinan Sway bars
Vossen CV3 with Vredestein ultra
Vorsteiner Carbon hood
Vorsteiner Carbon spliter
Vorsteiner Diffusers
Brembo Big brakes 15.5” front 13.5” rear
Cartunes Custom enclosed JL 12” sub

Vossen Wheels of course are backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty. If you have any questions please email us at sales@vossenwheels.com , call us at 305-463-778 or contact your Vossen Wheels Dealer and don't forget to check out our Facebook page!

Click any picture above to see the 10 picture set. Once at our gallery if you click any picture it becomes a lovely wallpaper image, enjoy!

Appreciate 0
      06-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
mike@Vossen
Rep

It was the fastest BMW at Timmayfest!
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
alonbob
Registered
Rep

Drives: coupe

“The MAD M5″

Its been a while since I have seen such a awesome car and it was a awesome day here in North Celui-ci so I regarded I would go out and take some pictures. I had particular it and reduced another ½ inches wide huge large huge, the One One 7 days before for a car display that I was going to be existing at but snowfall avoided me from getting it out, but the best factor is that it remained fresh and fresh until now!!!
Comments welcome!!!
      10-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
Vossen wheels
Major
Rep

Drives: BMW 135i N55

Gorgeous M5.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #5
cotmfk
Major General
Rep

Drives: M3

Beautiful car!! It looked stunning in person at Bimmerfest East last year.
      03-20-2014, 08:40 PM   #6
ddas
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2018 Daytona Violet M3

I know I am late to the party but that m5 looks amazing.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 10:06 AM   #7
AYEDEE
Captain
Australia-Aboriginal
Rep

Drives: 3 Series BMW

That's gorgeous! Sleek as
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2015, 10:03 AM   #8
SeG9n7Rf58pagQt3
Private
Croatia
Rep

Perfect car besides hood, i dont like that Fast and Furious hood at such classic car. Also i love very much rims, nothing beats clean 5 spoke wheels. With OEM M5 one of the best looking wheels on E39.
Appreciate 0