New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > General E39 Discussions

11-26-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
Sconley
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Drives: 335i N54 6MT 528i 1999 5MT

Garage List
2008 BMW 335I  [0.00]
A friend of mine found a, stick, 1999 e39 at auction for 1800 and I jumped on it. I already knew it was pretty beaten up and in bad hands when I saw the pictures. Anyways, car finally gets here and she doesn't run but I got my new baby in my drive way and I'll continue to drive my n54 for the time being. So far I've done all fluids and filters changed, and new coils. Before purchasing I knew the car had a bad fuel pump. So I went ahead and changed that out along with the level sensor/sending unit. Cranked her up and she turned over for half a second before dying. I cranked again, silence, so I ordered a OBD II reader from Autel and assuming it's the starter. I'll post pics of how it looked when I got it. I'll post more later if there's any interest in how it looks right now and the process. I have 18" staggered parallels that I got sprayed black I'll post some bad pics I have of those now. Thanks guys, happy thanks giving
Attached Images

Last edited by Sconley; 11-26-2020 at 11:14 PM..
Appreciate 0