E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Den Haag BMW, Den Haag - Nederland

11-07-2006, 03:17 PM   #1
MarkA
Resident Nürburgring Junkie
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 320Si

Thumbs up Den Haag BMW, Den Haag - Nederland

I've got nothing but praise for Den Haag BMW - their service, particularly Jelle, has been outstanding.

I and my family (wife and two small sons) were treated like kings on the Saturday we went to look at new cars. Jelle ensured that everyone was comfortable (and had sodas etc..) and walked my wife and I through the process of specifying our chosen car.

He's been prompt in helping me change certain aspects of my order - including me canceling my original choice and going for something completely different on the model and specification front and has kept me up to date on every step.

Actually, he has made me feel like I'm his only customer... top marks.

BMW Den Haag... :rocks:
2006 320Si 6MT, Titansilber, M-Sport Pack, 18'' Si Wheels, Anthracite headlining, Blue shadow Alcantara, Shadowline Exterior Trim, Si Alum Interior Trim, PDC, Voice Control, Pro Nav, iDrive, Blacklines, Light/Rain Sensor, Auto Aircon, iPod Integration, Bluetooth integration, BMW Alarm.
Appreciate 0