New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

05-10-2011, 02:34 AM   #133
duyh
Team Blop
United_States
Rep

Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
You and the others can rant all you want.

It isn't about what kind of cash this kid or any other has. Do a search of his other posts. He clearly has ZERO clue about cars. Any jackass can have money given to him to buy cars on his parents dime. Big deal. Nobody cares.

If you want to discuss cars, great. Just do some homework and learn what you're talking about. Making posts about random crap because your parents' money can buy you whatever you want is lame. There is far too much info available on the net to excuse being completely clueless about the cars being discussed. If he wants to talk about buying an Aventador at age 21...and has some basic knowledge about the car...then good on him and let's talk cars. Otherwise...as an enthusiast...let the criticism/flaming begin.
I know what you mean, I guess I wasn't really ranting about this specific thread. I was just saying in general on this forum people will try to hate on individuals just because they happen to be in their 20s and drive a nice car. I mean its one thing if they go around bragging about it all over the forum and act out in a douchey manner. But some people on this forum will go out of their way to do investigative work just to find out someones age and then once they do they'll be like ooo its not your car unless you bought it with your own money blah blah blah. If you ask me just cause somebody gives you something doesnt mean you dont deserve it because they didnt work for it. The only reason we work hard to make money is to give back to the ones we love so they can have an easier life than we did. But you get the point.
Appreciate 0