Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

05-28-2019, 11:44 AM   #23
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Reminds me of the scene in "The Terminator", right before Schwarzenegger destroys the police station.

"[Kyle Reese has shared his origins and what he knows about the Terminator with Dr. Silberman]
Dr. Silberman: Why didn't you bring any weapons, something more advanced? Don't you have, uh, ray guns? Show me a piece of future technology.
Kyle: You go naked. Something about the field generated by a living organism. Nothing dead will go.
Dr. Silberman: Why?
Kyle: [frustrated] I didn't build the fucking thing!
Dr. Silberman: Okay, okay. But this cyborg, if it's metal...
Kyle: Surrounded by living tissue!
Dr. Silberman: Oh, right, right. [pauses the interrogation tape] This is great stuff. I could make a career out of this guy! You see how clever this part is, how it doesn't require a shred of proof? Now, most paranoid delusions are intricate, but this is brilliant!"
      05-28-2019, 11:52 AM   #24
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
An Exert form the Senator Church Committee Report:

"The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets.
Approximately 50 of the [Agency] assets are individual American journalists or employees of U.S. media organizations. Of these, fewer than half are "accredited" by U.S. media organizations ... The remaining individuals are non-accredited freelance contributors and media representatives abroad ... More than a dozen United States news organizations and commercial publishing houses formerly provided cover for CIA agents abroad. A few of these organizations were unaware that they provided this cover."
Church Committee Final Report 1976[/B]
The Church Report is 43 years old. Anything more current? In addition, much of what you said covers what the CIA'a role is. There mission is to gather intelligence, which involves foreign agents.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2019, 12:02 PM   #25
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
The Church Report is 43 years old. Anything more current? In addition, much of what you said covers what the CIA'a role is. There mission is to gather intelligence, which involves foreign agents.
How does Spreading Propganda on the American through covert agents working within US Media assets equate to Gathering Intelligence?

That is a false argument the because something is "old" its not relevant, This is very relevant to today and there is a lot to be learned from the Senator Church Investigations especially for younger generations.....43 years ago was when the US Media Assets was 60+ Companies, today all US Media Assets are controlled by 6 companies, The Establishment that controls those 6 media assets "Corporate Media" work hand in had with our bought and paid for US politicians to ensure there is no more rocking the boat and embarrasing investigations for the CIA in today's world.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 12:08 PM   #26
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Reminds me of the scene in "The Terminator", right before Schwarzenegger destroys the police station.

"[Kyle Reese has shared his origins and what he knows about the Terminator with Dr. Silberman]
Dr. Silberman: Why didn't you bring any weapons, something more advanced? Don't you have, uh, ray guns? Show me a piece of future technology.
Kyle: You go naked. Something about the field generated by a living organism. Nothing dead will go.
Dr. Silberman: Why?
Kyle: [frustrated] I didn't build the fucking thing!
Dr. Silberman: Okay, okay. But this cyborg, if it's metal...
Kyle: Surrounded by living tissue!
Dr. Silberman: Oh, right, right. [pauses the interrogation tape] This is great stuff. I could make a career out of this guy! You see how clever this part is, how it doesn't require a shred of proof? Now, most paranoid delusions are intricate, but this is brilliant!"
I see what your doing here,,,Yep still a D-BAG , Strawman.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-28-2019 at 12:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 12:37 PM   #27
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
I'll argue that We need a Frank Church more now than ever. The Deep State is more evil and corrupt than ever.

Pres. Eisenhower warned us, of the Military Industrial Complex controlling Government

Pres. Kennedy was right when he wanted to smash the CIA in a Thousand Pieces, Rest his soul the last president we had that stood up to the Power Structure.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-28-2019 at 12:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 07:37 PM   #28
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
How #RussiaGate Is a Cover for #IsraelGate ... From Former US Senator Dr. Ron Paul's , Senior Campaign Official; Jake Morphonios ... this goes hand in hand with all the nefarious stuff Israel is involved in against our country

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 08:54 PM   #29
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

There may be glimmers of truth in some of these statements and videos but there probably is no reason to call unbelievers dirt bag or anything else derogatory.

You likely find yourself banned if you keep that up-I've been there so a word to the wise!
      06-05-2019, 08:59 PM   #30
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
There may be glimmers of truth in some of these statements and videos but there probably is no reason to call unbelievers dirt bag or anything else derogatory.

You likely find yourself banned if you keep that up-I've been there so a word to the wise!

Please provide the post where I called you a dirt bag?
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #31
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Please provide the post where I called you a dirt bag?
You didn't, but I think you used an abbreviation for dirtbag or douchebag for someone else (DB).

06-06-2019, 11:36 AM   #32
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post

Ummmm.....the "wise" don't believe in conspiracy theories. We've had some fun, but I think I'm done with these dumb threads on conspiracies, and am now unsubscribing. Unless Kite's insults become funny or original.
      06-06-2019, 12:35 PM   #33
charlieb
Rep

Drives: 2007 328i Manual

You'd be better off attempting to convince others to believe this stuff on reddit or twitter.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 12:54 PM   #34
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Ummmm.....the "wise" don't believe in conspiracy theories. We've had some fun, but I think I'm done with these dumb threads on conspiracies, and am now unsubscribing. Unless Kite's insults become funny or original.
Oh so we're back to this routine? As I said before don't let my posts deter you from you daily schedule propagandizing of the American People... so Bu-Bye for now? are we breaking up ?

The undervcover documentary "The Lobby USA & UK" was produced by Al Jazeera (non Western Media outlet) , Anyone who watches would have a hard time arguing that is anything but some of the best independent journalism, of course that has been Blacklisted by our Establishment/Corporate/CIA co-oped Western Media. .... Covert Spying by a foreign nation on US Citizens on US Soil, an attempting to destroy US citizens lives.... it does not get much worse than that.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-06-2019 at 11:06 PM..
Appreciate 0