Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

05-27-2019, 03:13 PM   #1
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
The Lobby USA, The banned documentary Investigates Israel's Covert Spying on USA

The Lobby – USA, The banned documentary by Mainstream Media within the United States a four-part undercover investigation by into Israel’s covert Spying & influence campaign in the United States.

No Matter what side of Political Isle you stand on , and value Constitutional Rights , and object to foreign Nations operating covertly on our own soil, to Spy on, influence and destroy the lives of US Citizens then you are going to want to watch this…….This is what real independent journalism looks like.

The undervcover documentary "The Lobby USA & UK" was produced by Al Jazeera (non Western Media outlet) , Anyone who watches would have a hard time arguing that is anything but some of the best independent journalism, of course that has been Blacklisted by our Establishment/Corporate/CIA co-oped Western Media. .... Covert Spying by a foreign nation on US Citizens on US Soil, an attempting to destroy US citizens lives.... it does not get much worse than that.

The Internet linked website “The Electronic Intifada” which contains the documentary 4 parts: https://electronicintifada.net/conte...-you-see/25876

The Video’s on Youtube (note they constantly being removed by Youtube and then reposted by other Youtube members)

The Lobby - USA, episode 1

The Lobby - USA, episode 2

The Lobby - USA, episode 3

The Lobby - USA, episode 4

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-06-2019 at 11:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 03:48 PM   #2
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
This goes hand in hand with the Lobby Documentary ... Jews Speaking Against Israeli , The Israel Lobby and Supporting the BDS movement

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 04:35 PM   #3
adc100
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Life it to short to spend one second looking at the shit you posted. God Bless our troops who fought, died and presently Serve!!
Appreciate 2
      05-27-2019, 04:59 PM   #4
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 128i

Newsflash!!! Israel tries to influence opinion and lobbies in the US. So do pro Palestinian groups. I don't like any of it.

Instead of a thoughtful discussion on solving the Israeli-Palestinian question (I for one think there is enough right and wrong on both sides I won't touch on the issue) we're supposed to gut wrench one way because of "documentaries" that show the other side tries to influence.

Simple, simple, simple.
      05-27-2019, 07:27 PM   #5
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Life it to short to spend one second looking at the shit you posted. God Bless our troops who fought, died and presently Serve!!
Seems like your trying to somehow imply that I'm unpatriotic? ....In fact I could not think of something more patriotic than watching a documentary that shows how foreign government is working covertly on US Soil to undermine US Citizens. Furthermore how the Foreign Israel Lobby "AIPAC" uses its to Billions to directly influence our lawmakers so that we spend our tax dollars, create laws and use our troops to fight and die for the benefit of a Foreign Nation.
Appreciate 1
1 AKY268.50

05-27-2019, 07:30 PM   #6
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Newsflash!!! Israel tries to influence opinion and lobbies in the US. So do pro Palestinian groups. I don't like any of it.

Instead of a thoughtful discussion on solving the Israeli-Palestinian question (I for one think there is enough right and wrong on both sides I won't touch on the issue) we're supposed to gut wrench one way because of "documentaries" that show the other side tries to influence.

Simple, simple, simple.
What Pro-Palestinian Lobby is there that you speak of? .... The Palestinians do not have a Nation state nor any army as means of defense
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 07:43 PM   #7
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: M235i 6spd

Somehow I imagine Russia and Scotty Kilmer prove the vetted content of YouTube videos.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 07:53 PM   #8
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Somehow I imagine Russia and Scotty Kilmer prove the vetted content of YouTube videos.
The documentary was produced by Al Jazeera which is a Qatar State Sponsored Media Outlet.... Qatar and the United States are Strategic Allies (according to Google). ...Undercover journalists posing as Pro Zionist-Israeli Activists Infiltrated these US & UK based Pro Israeli organizations at the high levels. There has been a complete Media Black out in the West regarding these documentaries...
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 08:13 PM   #9
adc100
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Seems like your trying to somehow imply that I'm unpatriotic?
I don't have a clue what the post(s) is(are) about. Too much to bother with. If you would have just pasted one............... No reflection on you.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 08:24 PM   #10
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:
What Pro-Palestinian Lobby is there that you speak of? .... The Palestinians do not have a Nation state nor any army as means of defense
When did I say they have an army or means of defense? I said LOBBY. Google it!

05-27-2019, 08:27 PM   #11
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
The documentary was produced by Al Jazeera which is a Qatar State Sponsored Media Outlet.... Qatar and the United States are Strategic Allies (according to Google). ...Undercover journalists posing as Pro Zionist-Israeli Activists Infiltrated these US & UK based Pro Israeli organizations at the high levels. There has been a complete Media Black out in the West regarding these documentaries...
I imagine an undercover report on the IFE Islamic Forum of Europe would also be alarming
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 10:05 PM   #12
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Y’all just need to stop responding to this guys many threads.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
gjm120913.00

05-28-2019, 09:32 AM   #13
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
I imagine an undercover report on the IFE Islamic Forum of Europe would also be alarming
This documentary is Alarming,.. here they have documented Israeli Government working covertly on US Soil , to Spy on US Citizens in and effort to weaponize NGO's inflict real harm on US Citizens and attempt to ruin their lives for exercising their First Amendment.
This is an outrage, and if we had a real media this would be the biggest story of the year!

Could you Imagine, If instead Russia or Iran was doing this to our Citizens on US Soil? .... The fact that this get zero media coverage...shows just how beholden our politicians and establishment is to Israel and AIPAC.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 09:46 AM   #14
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
I m gonna hold you to the statement...I'm really going to miss you intelligent engaging posts .... Bu-bye
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 10:04 AM   #15
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
The Lobby – USA, The banned documentary by Mainstream Media within the United States a four-part undercover investigation by into Israel’s covert influence campaign in the United States.

No Matter what side of Political Isle you stand on , and value Constitutional Rights , and object to foreign Nations operating covertly on our own soil, to influence and destroy the lives of US Citizens then you are going to want to watch this...
Political aisle.

Also, anyone who thinks that Israel, and other nations, don't successfully lobby US politicians is dreaming. It's unfortunate, but it's legal.

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 10:13 AM   #16
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Political aisle.

Also, anyone who thinks that Israel, and other nations, don't successfully lobby US politicians is dreaming. It's unfortunate, but it's legal.

Operating Covertly on a US Soil to Spy on US Citizens and use the info against them is certainly NOT LEGAL.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 10:31 AM   #17
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
How do you stand on "flat earth"? Seth Rich? Pizzagate? Have we been to the moon?

http://theconversation.com/why-peopl...ir-minds-82514

https://www.wired.com/story/wired-gu...racy-theories/

05-28-2019, 10:51 AM   #18
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
How do you stand on "flat earth"? Seth Rich? Pizzagate? Have we been to the moon?

http://theconversation.com/why-peopl...ir-minds-82514

https://www.wired.com/story/wired-gu...racy-theories/
There you going acting like DICKBAG again... posting up nonsense out of LEFT FUCKING FIELD that has NOTHING to do with the subject matter , in an attempt to discredit the Messenger, inorder to discredit the message, rather than debate the message.... You and the other Gov't sponsored clowns on this forum are a "Papermen".

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-28-2019 at 11:07 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 11:07 AM   #19
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
There you going acting like DICKBAG again... posting up nonsense out of LEFT FUCKING FIELD that has NOTHING to do with the subject matter , in an attempt to discredit the Messenger rather than debate the message.... You and the other Gov't sponsored clowns on this forum are a "Papermen".
So.......do you really believed I am "government sponsored"?

Also...the name calling is uncalled for.

05-28-2019, 11:34 AM   #20
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
So.......do you really believed I am "government sponsored"?

Also...the name calling is uncalled for.
You and select few on these forums Paradoy the MSM Establishment/Corporate/CIA talking points Narratives with such hard ons and immediately dismiss or attempt to discredit anything is provides and alternative viewpoints...

As Illustrated in this Clip Gov't/CIA has made it legal for low level agents to Propagandize the American People with up to 10 online line social media profiles for the that very purpose.... Is this so hard to believe?... when the CIA was dragged in front of Congress during the 1975 during the "Senator Church Investigations" and admitted to having Covert operatives in all forms of Media, Prints, News, Television, Ect. CBS president Sig Mickelson admitted to as well... the CIA was spending the equivalent of 5 Billion a year in 1975 on Propaganda spreading on the American People. Folks who read this dont take my word for it , investigate for yourself

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 11:36 AM   #21
adc100
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Yea..in 1 minute he will be on my ignore list..sorry!
Done

Last edited by adc100; 05-28-2019 at 11:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee1021.50

05-28-2019, 11:37 AM   #22
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
An Exert form the Senator Church Committee Report:

"The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets.
Approximately 50 of the [Agency] assets are individual American journalists or employees of U.S. media organizations. Of these, fewer than half are "accredited" by U.S. media organizations ... The remaining individuals are non-accredited freelance contributors and media representatives abroad ... More than a dozen United States news organizations and commercial publishing houses formerly provided cover for CIA agents abroad. A few of these organizations were unaware that they provided this cover."
Church Committee Final Report 1976[/B]
Appreciate 0