Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

05-28-2019, 12:20 PM   #23
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post

The Trumpsters are actually your friends.......

Says who? I don't subscribe to the Left vs. Right False Paradigm, Us vs. them. My guy's "right" and universally support him/her regardless of whatever he/she does while in office...

I judge based on their actions/records in office , their ability to speak Truth to power, their voting records, ... Although I voted for Trump he will not be getting my support in 2020 for many reasons

A few names who come to mind who I would support are Senator Rand Paul, former Senator Dr. Ron Paul, Tulsi Gabbard (sans her gun control stance), Mike Gravel

For starters Term limits should be imposed on all Congressman, no career politicians, and we desperately need to expand beyond the "2 Party Tyranny system" that is in place
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 03:40 PM   #24
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I've debunked this nonsense multiple times.
Big Claim their Big Guy & yet Another Day goes by and still NO debunking from you??...but gosh you've been such a busy bee posting up today on the forums.

I'm going to start making claims like Dodger .... I shoot rainbows out me arse when I pass gas
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2019, 03:56 PM   #25
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Big Claim their Big Guy & yet Another Day goes by and still NO debunking from you??...but gosh you've been such a busy bee posting up today on the forums.

I'm going to start making claims like Dodger .... I shoot rainbows out me arse when I pass gas
Is that before or after you drink all the rum?

Syria war: US and UK say alleged rebel chemical attack 'fabricated'
BBC News-Dec 7, 2018
On Friday, the US said it had "credible information" that the story was false and that Russian and Syrian forces had instead fired tear gas.

US says it has proof Assad's regime carried out Douma gas attack
The Guardian-Apr 13, 2018
US says it has proof Assad's regime carried out Douma gas attack ... were responsible for staging fake chemical attacks by the Syrian army in ...
Russia says suspected chemical attack in Syria was staged by UK
PBS NewsHour-Apr 13, 2018

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-...-douma/9705538

The Douma Chemical Attack – Fake News about Fake News on ...
bellingcat-Apr 15, 2018
With any war crime in Syria receiving significant media coverage, there has been a concerted effort by pro-Kremlin and pro-Assad individuals ...

You seem to agree with these guys frequently:
Russia says evidence of Syria chemical attacks was faked
Military Times-Jun 24, 2018
MOSCOW — Russia said Friday that the U.S. and its allies have relied on fabricated evidence to accuse the Syrian government of launching ...

05-29-2019, 01:38 AM   #26
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

I have to say, I went back and read through some of your previous posts. I got a spot open next to me on the couch in my psychiatrist's office if you are not doing anything on the first Thursday of every month at 11 AM? I'll bring the tinfoil and we can make hats together.
Appreciate 3
minn195515.50

05-29-2019, 10:15 PM   #27
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

BBC News-Dec 7, 2018
On Friday, the US said it had "credible information" that the story was false and that Russian and Syrian forces had instead fired tear gas.

US says it has proof Assad's regime carried out Douma gas attack ... were responsible for staging fake chemical attacks by the Syrian army in ...

bellingcat-Apr 15, 2018
With any war crime in Syria receiving significant media coverage, there has been a concerted effort by pro-Kremlin and pro-Assad individuals ...

You seem to agree with these guys frequently:
MOSCOW — Russia said Friday that the U.S. and its allies have relied on fabricated evidence to accuse the Syrian government of launching ...

Big guy your little CIA talking points articles prove nothing, the Leaked Engineer's Report from the OPWC, that was deemed authentic by the OPWC came to light after these articles..... keep trying

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-29-2019 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 07:20 AM   #28
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

BBC News-Dec 7, 2018

bellingcat-Apr 15, 2018

[SIZE="5"]You seem to agree with these guys frequently:[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"]Big guy your little CIA talking points articles prove nothing, the Leaked Engineer's Report from the OPWC, that was deemed authentic by the OPWC came to light after these articles..... keep trying[/COLOR]
Ok, I'll ask: Why red?

05-30-2019, 10:08 PM   #29
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
The Dirty Little Secret About Why the USA is in Syria and spending hundreds of Billions on war there.

Why are Dick Cheney , Ruppert Murdoch and Lord Jacob Rothchild all Board members on a little know Israeli firm "Genie Oil Company"?, that is plundering the oil in the Golan Heights Region in Syria...? Enjoy the redpill of truth.... form Jake Morphonios who was a Senior Campaign Official for US Senator Dr. Ron Paul

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-30-2019 at 10:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2019, 09:04 AM   #30
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
^Do you think 5G causes cancer?
      06-02-2019, 09:57 PM   #31
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
^Do you think 5G causes cancer?
I take that as you have nothing else to post about Syrian False Flag Gas attack?...please check back in when you do
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2019, 11:47 PM   #32
domino_z
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep

Drives: F80 CP

when it comes to the war machine, deep state democrats and republicans, and their benefactors, are all in agreement

blaming a president or 'the other side' is a falsehood, but more importantly, a distraction - the war industry is beyond the power of the presidential office. having said that, obama is the current record holder for number of countries bombed and number of drone strikes during a presidency, and current republicans removed the bloke who does the counting

Last edited by domino_z; 06-02-2019 at 11:56 PM..
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #33
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
I take that as you have nothing else to post about Syrian False Flag Gas attack?...please check back in when you do
The Assad regime gassed civilians. Your Jimmy Dork show has proven 0 (zero, zilch, nada).
Like I posted previously, you are in this for the attention, not actual facts. You know your "facts" are not facts at all, but flights of fancy.
      06-03-2019, 10:07 PM   #34
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
The Assad regime gassed civilians. Your Jimmy Dork show has proven 0 (zero, zilch, nada).
Like I posted previously, you are in this for the attention, not actual facts. You know your "facts" are not facts at all, but flights of fancy.
Wrong , Wrong , Wrong... folks take note how relentless the paid propaganda agents are.... in pushing the Establishment Narrative

Care to Address the OPWC (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) leaked Engineer's report????..... which stated with almost certainly that the bombs had been "placed" , were not dropped from aircraft and did not go through a cement roof reinforced by rebar....

In case anyone wants to dig, The OPCW, with its 193 member states, has its seat in The Hague, Netherlands, and oversees the global endeavour for the permanent and verifiable elimination of chemical weapons
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2019, 10:12 PM   #35
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Wrong , Wrong , Wrong... folks take note how relentless the paid propaganda agents are.... in pushing the Establishment Narrative

Care to Address the OPWC (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) leaked Engineer's report????..... which stated with almost certainly that the bombs had been "placed" , were not dropped from aircraft and did not go through a cement roof reinforced by rebar....

In case anyone wants to dig, The OPCW, with its 193 member states, has its seat in The Hague, Netherlands, and oversees the global endeavour for the permanent and verifiable elimination of chemical weapons
As I said, you agree with RT way too much.....

https://www.rt.com/news/459643-opcw-...ort-syria/amp/
That's why I asked if you are scared of 5G. It'll be the next big thing in the conspiracy universe.
https://www.rt.com/news/450775-massi...5g-cancer/amp/
      08-30-2019, 12:13 AM   #36
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
I've debunked this nonsense multiple times. You watch RT so much, I'm surprised you haven't moved to Kaliningrad.
....And still waiting for you to debuke this Newly Released Evidence Concerning the Leaked OPWC Engineers Report..... the Video was only 15 mins.

...Saying I've debuked this before does not count for Jackshit in this thread, you don't get to Propagandize the American People that Easily on my watch

... What Fucking RT Vid did I post in this Thread? ...By the way when you continue attempt to Marginalize anything I post by equating me/everything I post to RT like a child... It just exposes the Propaganda Agent that you are.
I've never "debuked" anything!