Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-06-2019, 03:07 PM   #89
vocan
First Lieutenant
177
Rep
301
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Northern exposure

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Bigfoot is real???!!!!???!!
Of course it is, and it's got orange skin and yellow fur and is far scarier than anyone could have ever imagined.
Appreciate 2
      06-06-2019, 03:08 PM   #90
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6809
Rep
8,452
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Cheap Chinese Bigfoot knock-off. But damn fine coolers...
What about their taints? Or was that another thread?
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 03:24 PM   #91
dtla1
Major
dtla1's Avatar
249
Rep
1,154
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135i, Space Grey
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Silicon Valley

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Well. Considering the entire total budget of the DOD and HUD every year since 1998, combined, only totals about $11.6 Trillion - I am curious how they could lose $20 Trillion?

(sigh)

I am dumber after reading any of this.
It's $21 not $20 Trillion. And it's $21T escalated to 3020 Dollars, we need to look to the future in order to realize what impact this theft has on us.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 03:41 PM   #92
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
245
Rep
644
Posts

 
Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
I'm not up on conspiracies or what's the new or tending one right now but I had a general question!

Why are conspiracy theory ppl always called crazy or make to look like crazy person? I think there are probably lots of conspiracy happening all the time so why do we say they are all crazy?

Is it a conspiracy to make conspiracy theory ppl look like they are crazy? Wow I'm onto the best conspiracy of all of them!!
Appreciate 1
      06-06-2019, 03:44 PM   #93
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7183
Rep
7,003
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Wow I'm onto the best conspiracy of all of them!!
Do NOT answer the door if you see a black Suburban out front
Appreciate 2
SoCalS2k244.50
minn195329.00

      06-06-2019, 04:12 PM   #94
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6809
Rep
8,452
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Do NOT answer the door if you see a black Suburban out front
Suburban conspiracy?

Of course! A suburban can hold Seth Rich, and Bigfoot, and a whole lot of Pizzagate pizzas.
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 1
minn195329.00

      06-06-2019, 04:24 PM   #95
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5198
Rep
2,448
Posts

 
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Suburban conspiracy?

Of course! A suburban can hold Seth Rich, and Bigfoot, and a whole lot of Pizzagate pizzas.
With the Yeti strapped to the roof?
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi4818.00

      06-06-2019, 04:29 PM   #96
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5198
Rep
2,448
Posts

 
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
It's $21 not $20 Trillion. And it's $21T escalated to 3020 Dollars, we need to look to the future in order to realize what impact this theft has on us.
Wait, what? It's in 3020 dollars? We need to look 1001 years into the future to understand the impact of this? I'm so F'ing lost. I need a master's in finance to keep pace with Run Silent and a masters in I dont even know what to figure out what the F you're talking about. I'm just going to see myself out to the "Stupid people doing stupid shit on Youtube" thread. Much easier for my peanut brain to grasp.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent9569.50

      06-06-2019, 04:34 PM   #97
kitesurfer
Major
kitesurfer's Avatar
No_Country
487
Rep
1,344
Posts

 
Drives: Round n' Round
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Paradise

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I'm not up on conspiracies or what's the new or tending one right now but I had a general question!

Why are conspiracy theory ppl always called crazy or make to look like crazy person? I think there are probably lots of conspiracy happening all the time so why do we say they are all crazy?

Is it a conspiracy to make conspiracy theory ppl look like they are crazy? Wow I'm onto the best conspiracy of all of them!!
Psyche Warefare 101.... Stick'em all in the box whenever possible.... label that box as crazy...., tell people not to look over there ..... make them feel if they do look there they too will be crazy! ....Instead look over here where we "the establishment" will tell you whats safe to look at.
__________________
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.-John Adams
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act -George Orwell
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 04:58 PM   #98
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7183
Rep
7,003
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Suburban conspiracy?

Of course! A suburban can hold Seth Rich, and Bigfoot, and a whole lot of Pizzagate pizzas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
With the Yeti strapped to the roof?
MiB do this all the time

(I have those special sunglasses that Rowdy Roddy Piper wore. I think Kite might have found some too)
Appreciate 2
minn195329.00
Now_Rudi4818.00

      06-06-2019, 05:03 PM   #99
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6809
Rep
8,452
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Suburban conspiracy?

Of course! A suburban can hold Seth Rich, and Bigfoot, and a whole lot of Pizzagate pizzas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
With the Yeti strapped to the roof?
MiB do this all the time

(I have those special sunglasses that Rowdy Roddy Piper wore. I think Kite might have found some too)
John Carpenter classics?
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi4818.00

      06-06-2019, 05:29 PM   #100
dtla1
Major
dtla1's Avatar
249
Rep
1,154
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135i, Space Grey
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Silicon Valley

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
What theft? Unless you have a background in accounting, you really need to read up on this to ensure you know what you are talking about.

These are GASB and USGAPP book adjustments. This isn't real money. It's accounting equation adjustments.

A=L+OE

If I perform this entry:

DR: PPE 35,000,000
.....CR: Trade Payable 35,000,000
DR: Accounts Payable G/L Adjust 35,000,000
.....CR: PPE G/L Adjust 35,000,000

Total money that changed hands? $0.00

Now - I'm not saying there aren't issues. Governmental accounting, specifically GASB guidance is terrible and vastly understates liabilities and needs corrections and itís an accounting problem that does need to be solved, because it can help hide other underlying issues. Many of these issues are double and triple counts funding that is transferred internally.

And just because a transaction cannot be fully traced and documented does not mean it was fraudulent or wasted, instead, it means the Defense Department has not been able to pass an audit.

This is a serious problem unto itself, but the $21T claim is nothing more than hyperbole and conspiracy theory nonsense for those who don't have an understanding of the accounting equation and how the financial line items tie together.
I know, my comment was a joke.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent9569.50
minn195329.00

      06-06-2019, 05:39 PM   #101
dtla1
Major
dtla1's Avatar
249
Rep
1,154
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135i, Space Grey
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Silicon Valley

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Wait, what? It's in 3020 dollars? We need to look 1001 years into the future to understand the impact of this? I'm so F'ing lost. I need a master's in finance to keep pace with Run Silent and a masters in I dont even know what to figure out what the F you're talking about. I'm just going to see myself out to the "Stupid people doing stupid shit on Youtube" thread. Much easier for my peanut brain to grasp.
That was a pull on this whole general thread. I can say I've lost $200 dollars since 1990, even though I might have only lost $100 back in 1990, that equates to about $200 in today's dollars. Simple inflation joke is apparently what I am incapable of doing. I will see myself out, thank you.
Appreciate 6
      06-06-2019, 06:07 PM   #102
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5198
Rep
2,448
Posts

 
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Wait, what? It's in 3020 dollars? We need to look 1001 years into the future to understand the impact of this? I'm so F'ing lost. I need a master's in finance to keep pace with Run Silent and a masters in I dont even know what to figure out what the F you're talking about. I'm just going to see myself out to the "Stupid people doing stupid shit on Youtube" thread. Much easier for my peanut brain to grasp.
That was a pull on this whole general thread. I can say I've lost $200 dollars since 1990, even though I might have only lost $100 back in 1990, that equates to about $200 in today's dollars. Simple inflation joke is apparently what I am incapable of doing. I will see myself out, thank you.
Lol. Ok. I thought you were serious. Sarcasm doesn't translate well to text.
Appreciate 2
      06-06-2019, 06:32 PM   #103
vocan
First Lieutenant
177
Rep
301
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Northern exposure

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
That was a pull on this whole general thread. I can say I've lost $200 dollars since 1990, even though I might have only lost $100 back in 1990, that equates to about $200 in today's dollars. Simple inflation joke is apparently what I am incapable of doing. I will see myself out, thank you.
I thought it was quite funny.
Appreciate 3
      06-06-2019, 07:15 PM   #104
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6809
Rep
8,452
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Wait, what? It's in 3020 dollars? We need to look 1001 years into the future to understand the impact of this? I'm so F'ing lost. I need a master's in finance to keep pace with Run Silent and a masters in I dont even know what to figure out what the F you're talking about. I'm just going to see myself out to the "Stupid people doing stupid shit on Youtube" thread. Much easier for my peanut brain to grasp.
That was a pull on this whole general thread. I can say I've lost $200 dollars since 1990, even though I might have only lost $100 back in 1990, that equates to about $200 in today's dollars. Simple inflation joke is apparently what I am incapable of doing. I will see myself out, thank you.
I like your car!
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 1
dtla1248.50

      06-06-2019, 10:52 PM   #105
kitesurfer
Major
kitesurfer's Avatar
No_Country
487
Rep
1,344
Posts

 
Drives: Round n' Round
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Paradise

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post

I have no use for Assange and personally worked in the same facility as Snowden. These are not good men. You are welcome to believe what you wish, but you are wrong here.

May Jesus fill the anger in your heart with happiness.


I will attempt to address these points…

Come walk with me for a few and let me tell you about the Jesus Christ & Heavenly Father I know in my heart....

-The God that I know stands against Tyranny and War in most every form , unless the war was “righteous” for men to free themselves from a Tyrannical government.

The God I know certainly would not stand for endless pillage and plunder regime change wars the US has been waging relentlessly for the last 20 years at cost of 5.5 Trillion on the backs of our children

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 1-1.5 million Iraqi’s civilians the US killed,

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through our wars

The God I know certainly would not stand the US backed Proxy War in Yemen Currently going on current estimates are 100,000 plus civilian casualties, The war in which we the US supply the Saudis with Hundreds of billions of dollars of arms so they pillage, plunder and murder. Yet this war get a complete black out from western media.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the estimated 28,000 bombs we drop on the middle east now per year

You cannot call yourself a Christian and yet support unjustified pillage and plunder war(s) …. however, I see you along with the “gang of trolls you hang with” pushing pro war propaganda on these forums, Jesus would want you to speak out would he not?...why do you and the gang never speak against war?

-You must not read the Bible much because, the Jesus that I know stood firmly against the Tyrannical , rulers and oppressors of his day; the pharisees, and Caesar’s men and lets not forget the money changers, the only time I recall Jesus getting angry was at the Money Changers….. In my threads I am attempting to stand firmly against Tyrannical oppressors and expose the corruption of our day, The central banking cabal that are the money changers of our day…. and yet “you and gang of trolls” mock me endlessly.…

-The God I know would stand firmly with Men like Assange , who you call a “useless puss”

-The God I know would stand firmly with Men like NSA whistleblower Snowden

-The God I know would stand firmly with Men like NSA whistleblower Bill Binney

-The God I know would not support mass surveillance of his people, the God I know wants us to be free in every way.

-The God I know would stand firmly with Men like former FBI Bureau Chief Ted Gunderson

-The God I know would stand firmly with Men like Senator Frank Chruch

-The God I know would stand firmly with Men like Senator Dr. Ron Paul & his son Sentor Ron Paul

The God I know would stand firmly with Men like Former Congressman Jim Trafficant

-The God I know would stand firmly with Women like reporter Abbey Martin

It is the work of these men & women I share to name a few yet “you and the gang of trolls you hang with” mock them and me.

If only there were more men & women who could find the courage like those named above , rather than the “legions of order followers” that are part of our Military Industrial Complex, NSA, CIA, FBI, ect… who are willing to push the buttons and pull the levers and do whatever they are told for a “paycheck & a pension” regardless of the constitutionality, moral hazard , & cost of human life.

If we lived in a just world as God has intended....Men like Snowden & Assange would be hailed heros and be given metal of valor, instead we have a Western Media that paints them with the "brush of lies" , that same media that is controlled and owned lock stock and barrel by the same powers that seek to provide endless wars, & strip constitutional rights....



So perhaps Mr. Run Silent , you could spend less time posting "establishment propaganda" and more time healing yourself and getting to know “Our God”… I truly hope you find him.
__________________
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.-John Adams
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act -George Orwell

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-07-2019 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump3796.00

      06-07-2019, 05:39 AM   #106
vocan
First Lieutenant
177
Rep
301
Posts

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Northern exposure

iTrader: (0)

^^^ The God I know would forgive me for not reading all that.
Appreciate 6
      06-07-2019, 08:13 AM   #107
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
9570
Rep
2,724
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
I will attempt to address these points…

Come walk with me for a few and let me tell you about the Jesus Christ & Heavenly Father I know in my heart....

-The God that I know stands against Tyranny and War in most every form , unless the war was “righteous” for men to free themselves from a Tyrannical government.

The God I know certainly would not stand for endless pillage and plunder regime change wars the US has been waging relentlessly for the last 20 years at cost of 5.5 Trillion on the backs of our children

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 1-1.5 million Iraqi’s civilians the US killed,

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through our covert CIA wars,

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through

The God I know certainly would not stand the US backed Proxy War in Yemen Currently going on current estimates are 100,000 plus civilian casualties, The war in which we the US supply the Saudis with Hundreds of billions of dollars of arms so they pillage, plunder and murder. Yet this war get a complete black out from western media.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the estimated 28,000 bombs we drop on the middle east now per year

You cannot call yourself a Christian and yet support unjustified pillage and plunder war …. however, I see you along with the “gang of trolls you hang with” pushing pro war propaganda on these forums, Jesus would want you to speak out would he not?...why do you and the gang never speak against war?

-You must not read the Bible much because, the Jesus that I know stood firmly against the Tyrannical , rulers and oppressors of his day; the pharisees, and Caesar’s men and lets not forget the money changers, the only time I recall Jesus getting angry was at the Money Changers….. In my threads I am attempting to stand firmly against Tyrannical oppressors and expose the corruption of our day, The central banking cabal that are the money changers of our day…. and yet “you and gang of trolls” mock me endlessly.…

Kite - this is why I don't typically engage substantially with you. You don't read what other people write, you just wait so you can talk again. Most of your talking points simply belittle or insult others and you offer no rationale reason as to why.

In this instance - I will respond, so perhaps you will better understand who you are talking to, since you apparently have not read most of my posts and just assume you know who I am. This is the only time I am going to rehash these points, as they are well documented in my prior posts:

======================================

The God that I know stands against Tyranny and War in most every form , unless the war was “righteous” for men to free themselves from a Tyrannical government.

I agree. I don't think war is good for anyone unless there is simply no other option. In those circumstance, I feel war should be short and brutal. I despise the majority of the conflict we as a nation involve ourselves in these days. If you've read my posts, you would know this about me.

The God I know certainly would not stand for endless pillage and plunder regime change wars the US has been waging relentlessly for the last 20 years at cost of 5.5 Trillion on the backs of our children

This is basically the same point as your first statement and I agree. We needed to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan, because it was a justifiable response to what they did by harboring OBL. Barring that, however, nothing else we've involved ourselves in was a smart idea.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 1-1.5 million Iraqi’s civilians the US killed,

I believe your number is massively overstated, but once again, this is the same talking point as the first statement and I agree - we should have not entered Iraq, it wasn't our business.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through our covert CIA wars,

Not sure how the Syrian civil war was 'covert' or 'CIA' but irrespective of that nonsense, I agree - we should have not involved ourselves with the Syrian civil war. In addition, I have reservations that we might have picked the wrong side. As much as I despise Ba-sheer, he was probably better for that country than any ISIL type government that would end up there should he leave or step down.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through

Not sure how this is any different to your point above?

The God I know certainly would not stand the US backed Proxy War in Yemen Currently going on current estimates are 100,000 plus civilian casualties, The war in which we the US supply the Saudis with Hundreds of billions of dollars of arms so they pillage, plunder and murder. Yet this war get a complete black out from western media.

Once again, some of your silly conspiracy statements are faulty, but yes - Yemen is a total shit hole and has been for many years. It is also a bastion for terrorism. That said, however, I don't think we should involve ourselves in that war in any way, either.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the estimated 28,000 bombs we drop on the middle east now per year

I agree, but once again, this is a repeat of your above statements.

You cannot call yourself a Christian and yet support unjustified pillage and plunder war …. however, I see you along with the “gang of trolls you hang with” pushing pro war propaganda on these forums, Jesus would want you to speak out would he not?...why do you and the gang never speak against war?

Well, first, I can call myself what ever I want. You have no basis to tell me what I can or cannot do. That said, once again you have failed to read my previous posts. With a rare exception, you will be hard pressed to find me ever advocating for war. I consistently condemn it unless there is a solid reason. I also condemn the death penalty and how our prisons and criminal justice system is run. You would know this - but once again, you don't fucking read what others say.

-You must not read the Bible much because, the Jesus that I know stood firmly against the Tyrannical , rulers and oppressors of his day; the pharisees, and Caesar’s men and lets not forget the money changers, the only time I recall Jesus getting angry was at the Money Changers….. In my threads I am attempting to stand firmly against Tyrannical oppressors and expose the corruption of our day, The central banking cabal that are the money changers of our day…. and yet “you and gang of trolls” mock me endlessly.…

When you make statements like this, they deserve no response, because you are just being insulting, rude, and belittling. I find it ironic that you speak to me with a 'Holier than thou' attitude and say I am the one that doesn't know Christ, then in the next sentence, you insult and and show condescension.

============

Maybe one day, you will see that others have opinions, morals, convictions, and values too. They might not be the same as yours but it doesn't make them wrong.

Just because someone doesn't believe or act the same way you do, doesn't make them wrong, it just makes them different. To think that your way is the only right way and everyone else is wrong is nothing more than being a bigot.

Remember, if you come across one jerk or asshole in a day - congratulations, you met an asshole. If everyone you cross paths with each day is a jerk or an asshole in your mind, then perhaps it's time to look in the mirror.
__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 5
minn195329.00
xander_g665.00
vocan177.00

      06-07-2019, 09:28 AM   #108
kitesurfer
Major
kitesurfer's Avatar
No_Country
487
Rep
1,344
Posts

 
Drives: Round n' Round
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Paradise

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
What theft? Unless you have a background in accounting, you really need to read up on this to ensure you know what you are talking about.

These are GASB and USGAPP book adjustments. This isn't real money. It's accounting equation adjustments.

A=L+OE

If I perform this entry:

DR: PPE 35,000,000
.....CR: Trade Payable 35,000,000
DR: Accounts Payable G/L Adjust 35,000,000
.....CR: PPE G/L Adjust 35,000,000

Total money that changed hands? $0.00

Now - I'm not saying there aren't issues. Governmental accounting, specifically GASB guidance is terrible and vastly understates liabilities and needs corrections and itís an accounting problem that does need to be solved, because it can help hide other underlying issues. Many of these issues are double and triple counts funding that is transferred internally.

And just because a transaction cannot be fully traced and documented does not mean it was fraudulent or wasted, instead, it means the Defense Department has not been able to pass an audit.

This is a serious problem unto itself, but the $21T claim is nothing more than hyperbole and conspiracy theory nonsense for those who don't have an understanding of the accounting equation and how the financial line items tie together.
Folks you just got a "Tripple C.W. Lewis" here and didn't even realize it.... allow me to Summerize Mr. Run Silents Post

...your not smart enough to understand this "accounting stuff", unless you have a "blacked out accounting degree like I have" ... I'll show it to your for 5 mins in a photo but then I'm pulling it down because "Assange is a Puss"

....I'll show you some basic debit/credit accounting adjustments type some words .... to prove how clever I am and in just a few keystrokes I can dismiss the work that took a year for an entire research

...Again your not smart enough to understand this "accounting stuff", unless you have a "blacked out accounting degree like I have" and don't even think about looking at what the Guy with verifiable Phd and univ. Professors has to say when his team originally SET OUT TO DISPROVE THE MISSING TRILLIONS AND REACH THE OPPOSITE CONCLUSION.... ,Lastly don't even think about looking into what a form Asst. HUD secretary has to say.... because if you do , you'll be in the "crazy conspiracy" box because I said so

....yep that's exactly how Gov't sponsored propaganda on social media works.
__________________
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.-John Adams
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act -George Orwell

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-07-2019 at 10:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 09:42 AM   #109
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5198
Rep
2,448
Posts

 
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
I will attempt to address these points…

Come walk with me for a few and let me tell you about the Jesus Christ & Heavenly Father I know in my heart....

-The God that I know stands against Tyranny and War in most every form , unless the war was "righteous" for men to free themselves from a Tyrannical government.

The God I know certainly would not stand for endless pillage and plunder regime change wars the US has been waging relentlessly for the last 20 years at cost of 5.5 Trillion on the backs of our children

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 1-1.5 million Iraqi's civilians the US killed,

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through our covert CIA wars,

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through

The God I know certainly would not stand the US backed Proxy War in Yemen Currently going on current estimates are 100,000 plus civilian casualties, The war in which we the US supply the Saudis with Hundreds of billions of dollars of arms so they pillage, plunder and murder. Yet this war get a complete black out from western media.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the estimated 28,000 bombs we drop on the middle east now per year

You cannot call yourself a Christian and yet support unjustified pillage and plunder war …. however, I see you along with the "gang of trolls you hang with" pushing pro war propaganda on these forums, Jesus would want you to speak out would he not?...why do you and the gang never speak against war?

-You must not read the Bible much because, the Jesus that I know stood firmly against the Tyrannical , rulers and oppressors of his day; the pharisees, and Caesar's men and lets not forget the money changers, the only time I recall Jesus getting angry was at the Money Changers….. In my threads I am attempting to stand firmly against Tyrannical oppressors and expose the corruption of our day, The central banking cabal that are the money changers of our day…. and yet "you and gang of trolls" mock me endlessly.…

Kite - this is why I don't typically engage substantially with you. You don't read what other people write, you just wait so you can talk again. Most of your talking points simply belittle or insult others and you offer no rationale reason as to why.

In this instance - I will respond, so perhaps you will better understand who you are talking to, since you apparently have not read most of my posts and just assume you know who I am. This is the only time I am going to rehash these points, as they are well documented in my prior posts:

======================================

The God that I know stands against Tyranny and War in most every form , unless the war was "righteous" for men to free themselves from a Tyrannical government.

I agree. I don't think war is good for anyone unless there is simply no other option. In those circumstance, I feel war should be short and brutal. I despise the majority of the conflict we as a nation involve ourselves in these days. If you've read my posts, you would know this about me.

The God I know certainly would not stand for endless pillage and plunder regime change wars the US has been waging relentlessly for the last 20 years at cost of 5.5 Trillion on the backs of our children

This is basically the same point as your first statement and I agree. We needed to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan, because it was a justifiable response to what they did by harboring OBL. Barring that, however, nothing else we've involved ourselves in was a smart idea.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 1-1.5 million Iraqi's civilians the US killed,

I believe your number is massively overstated, but once again, this is the same talking point as the first statement and I agree - we should have not entered Iraq, it wasn't our business.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through our covert CIA wars,

Not sure how the Syrian civil war was 'covert' or 'CIA' but irrespective of that nonsense, I agree - we should have not involved ourselves with the Syrian civil war. In addition, I have reservations that we might have picked the wrong side. As much as I despise Ba-sheer, he was probably better for that country than any ISIL type government that would end up there should he leave or step down.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the 600,000 Syrian civilians the US killed & the 14 million refugees help create through

Not sure how this is any different to your point above?

The God I know certainly would not stand the US backed Proxy War in Yemen Currently going on current estimates are 100,000 plus civilian casualties, The war in which we the US supply the Saudis with Hundreds of billions of dollars of arms so they pillage, plunder and murder. Yet this war get a complete black out from western media.

Once again, some of your silly conspiracy statements are faulty, but yes - Yemen is a total shit hole and has been for many years. It is also a bastion for terrorism. That said, however, I don't think we should involve ourselves in that war in any way, either.

The God I know certainly would not stand for the estimated 28,000 bombs we drop on the middle east now per year

I agree, but once again, this is a repeat of your above statements.

You cannot call yourself a Christian and yet support unjustified pillage and plunder war …. however, I see you along with the "gang of trolls you hang with" pushing pro war propaganda on these forums, Jesus would want you to speak out would he not?...why do you and the gang never speak against war?

Well, first, I can call myself what ever I want. You have no basis to tell me what I can or cannot do. That said, once again you have failed to read my previous posts. With a rare exception, you will be hard pressed to find me ever advocating for war. I consistently condemn it unless there is a solid reason. I also condemn the death penalty and how our prisons and criminal justice system is run. You would know this - but once again, you don't fucking read what others say.

-You must not read the Bible much because, the Jesus that I know stood firmly against the Tyrannical , rulers and oppressors of his day; the pharisees, and Caesar's men and lets not forget the money changers, the only time I recall Jesus getting angry was at the Money Changers….. In my threads I am attempting to stand firmly against Tyrannical oppressors and expose the corruption of our day, The central banking cabal that are the money changers of our day…. and yet "you and gang of trolls" mock me endlessly.…

When you make statements like this, they deserve no response, because you are just being insulting, rude, and belittling. I find it ironic that you speak to me with a 'Holier than thou' attitude and say I am the one that doesn't know Christ, then in the next sentence, you insult and and show condescension.

============

Maybe one day, you will see that others have opinions, morals, convictions, and values too. They might not be the same as yours but it doesn't make them wrong.

Just because someone doesn't believe or act the same way you do, doesn't make them wrong, it just makes them different. To think that your way is the only right way and everyone else is wrong is nothing more than being a bigot.

Remember, if you come across one jerk or asshole in a day - congratulations, you met an asshole. If everyone you cross paths with each day is a jerk or an asshole in your mind, then perhaps it's time to look in the mirror.
Well, you tried.

There's a dude outside my office window picking a fight with a planter box. I think you have about as much chance having a rational convo with the OP as I do with the guy who is currently punching a shrub.
Appreciate 5
Run Silent9569.50
gjm120913.00
minn195329.00
Now_Rudi4818.00
xander_g665.00

      06-07-2019, 09:49 AM   #110
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
9570
Rep
2,724
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Well, you tried.

There's a dude outside my office window picking a fight with a planter box. I think you have about as much chance having a rational convo with the OP as I do with the guy who is currently punching a shrub.
Yup - like I said, I was going to do it once. He doesn't listen to others, he just waits to speak. When he does, it is all about how "everything he espouses is right and all others are wrong" yet never offers any resolutions that maybe others might be right too. In addition, he offers no solutions to the invented problems he perpetrates.

I honestly feel bad for him, less so with respect to his conspiracy theories, but more with regards to his general attitude and demeanor. Those with mindsets like his rarely get along with the general populace of a region and are difficult to spend time with, since it is all about them. The end result of this, is they tend to lack friends and close relationships which ultimately causes them to spiral further into the same behavior.

As I mentioned before, I hope he finds what he is looking for in life, becomes less disgruntled and angry, and begins to truly appreciate life.

We should at least attempt to get along with all our fellow men, because we are all on this planet together.



Now, I'm off to listen to some Bosstones in the red 360 I drove to work today, have some lunch with my lovely wife, work a bit more, and then go home to a nice dinner with my wife and the most adorable daughter on earth.

I wonder what he is going to do?
__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 3
minn195329.00
xander_g665.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST