Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-05-2019, 03:19 PM   #67
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
I also only wear chain mail made by myself because cotton produced in USofA is tainted by the government. Also...deflects the waves.

All this talk of taints.......
minn195339.50
Now_Rudi4839.00

06-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #68
Matt@EuroJerks
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
All this talk of taints.......
You sound like Trump. Stop!
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 03:52 PM   #69
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:

Jelly!!!
Appreciate 1
minn195339.50

06-05-2019, 03:58 PM   #70
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
You sound like Trump. Stop!
My taint is Yuge! All lot of fine people on both sides of my taint.......

06-05-2019, 05:57 PM   #71
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
^This. I have no need to prove anything, but it was fun showing the Kite that he doesn't really know who he is talking to.

Notice he never mentioned what is qualifications were? Just belittled others. He seems angry. I hope he finds whatever he is looking for in life.
Obviosuly you feel the need to prove something.... you're fucking kidding me right with the "belittled others" ... please anyone take a look a some of my threads see how you and "the gang" belittled me from day 1 ... Time to thicken up that skin if you want to play at the big boy end of the pool

The difference with me that I stood up to you and the gang from day 1 where as with most you guys you "stream roll" them to get them to shut up on the forums... What I find funny, is how you and gang always seem to get it WRONG in the Establishment/CIA Talking Points/Pro War... kinda way

I don't need to prove any qualifications to you, I never claimed to be as qualified in the subject matter as a Phd holder in public finance or Asst. HUD director (did I?)....You made the claim that you were as qualified and those folks & instead we attempting to put words in my mouth, that it was I.

My parting note to you is that the only thing that matters and the TRUTH .... the only justification I need to make to you or anyone else on the forums is the presentation of the what I believe to be the Truth backed real people sticking their necks out to the expose the corruption.

So you and the clowns can continue to spread the propaganda & lob all the tin foil hats, and BS you want at me, everytime you do it just exposes you guys for who you are .

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-06-2019 at 08:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 06:04 PM   #72
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocan View Post
My bad, based on your posts I should have realized you were thin skinned. Going forward I'll respect your sensitive nature.
Bring it on B* , I got bovine leather for skin
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 06:17 PM   #73
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Quote:
^This. I have no need to prove anything, but it was fun showing the Kite that he doesn't really know who he is talking to.

Notice he never mentioned what is qualifications were? Just belittled others. He seems angry. I hope he finds whatever he is looking for in life.
Agreed.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent9602.00

06-05-2019, 09:14 PM   #74
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Obviosuly you feel the need to prove something.... you're fucking kidding me right with the "belittled others" ... please anyone take a look a some of my threads see how you and "the gang" belittled me from day 1 ... Time to thicken up that skin if you want to play at the big boy end of the pool

The difference with me that I stood up to you and the gang from day 1 where as with most you guys you "stream roll" them to get them to shut up on the forums... What I find funny, is how you and gang always seem to get it WRONG in the Establishment/CIA Talking Points/Pro War... kinda way

I don't need to prove any qualifications to you, I never claimed to be as qualified in the subject matter as a Phd holder in public finance or Asst. HUD director....You made the claim and those were words you were trying to put in my mouth.

My parting note to you is that the only thing that matters and the TRUTH .... the only justification I need to make to you or anyone else on the forums is the presentation of the what I believe to be the Truth backed real people sticking their necks out to the expose the corruption.

So you and the clowns can continue to spread the propaganda & lob all the tin foil hats, and BS you want at me, everytime you do it just exposes you guys for who you are .
Dude, you just have to chill a little bit and let the rest of us catch up. No one is trying to put you down for your beliefs but insulting others won't get what you want which I presume is an in depth discussion without emotion.
      06-05-2019, 09:24 PM   #75
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
Dude, you just have to chill a little bit and let the rest of us catch up. No one is trying to put you down for your beliefs but insulting others won't get what you want which I presume is an in depth discussion without emotion.
Dude, you need to Chill , put your big boy pants on , ... if you have something to contribute regarding the suject matter other than a tin foil hat pic , we're all ears..... obviously you have not been following the multitude of threads in which I endure a daily barrage for the "gang of trolls" including Run, Schwartzchild and a few select others.... giving it back to them is all fair game.... and yes Swartzchild was acting like D-bag.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 09:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 10:03 PM   #76
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

[Photos originally attached removed. Point was proven.]
Ohh Darn you took the photos down of your "Special Blacked Out Masters Degree" , so quick.... Really ...but Why?... You mean the same Big Bad Guy that was name calling Assange "that little shit" and a "He's a total puss and I have no use for him. I hope he gets everything he deserves." ... are you sure he's the "Puss" ......?

Thread here: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1602976

You my friend couldn't hold a candle to real heros/patriots like Assange... The Lord knows we need many more good men like him in this world

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 11:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 10:04 PM   #77
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Quote:
Dude, you need to Chill , put your big boy pants on , ... if you have something to contribute regarding the suject matter other than a tin foil hat pic , we're all ears..... obviously you have not been following the multitude of threads in which I endure a daily barrage for the "gang of trolls" including Run, Schwartzchild and a few select others.... giving it back to them is all fair game.... and yes Swartzchild was acting like D-bag.
Okay, just trying to help
      06-05-2019, 10:14 PM   #78
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Quote:
Ohh Darn you took the photos down so quick.... Really ?... The same Big Bad Buy that was calling Assange a "Puss" ... are you sure he's the "Puss"?

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1602976

You my friend couldn't hold a candle to real heros/patriots like Assange
Kite; Run Silent is a man who has sacrificed his body in direct defense of our country and I know what I speak of. Please don't denigrate his contribution. He is also undergoing chemotherapy and is someone that is easy to admire.
He doesn't need anymore stress than he has right now.

Assange released stolen information that could get others hurt, likely for some sort of payola.

Stay strong,
Bill
      06-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #79
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Kite; Run Silent is a man who has sacrificed his body in direct defense of our country and I know what I speak of. Please don't denigrate his contribution. He is also undergoing chemotherapy and is someone that is easy to admire.

Assange released stolen information that could get others hurt, likely for some sort of payola.

Stay strong,
Bill
I wish no sickness on anyone and hope that he gets well ... but I must say for a sick man his posts over the last few months reveal he has a lot of angry words for people like Assange and myself... perhaps his energy would be better spent on healing himself ?

Lastly your words on Assange could not be further from the Truth ... one can visit that thread below circa page 9 and hear some Counter Narratives to the Establishment / CIA co-opted Media from the like of former Senator Ron Paul on others:
https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1602976&page=9
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 05:13 AM   #80
vocan
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 1M

Quote:
Bring it on B* , I got bovine leather for skin
An internet tough guy, how rare. Does your "bovine" gene extend to your brain as well?
Appreciate 2
      06-06-2019, 07:48 AM   #81
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Ohh Darn you took the photos down of your "Special Blacked Out Masters Degree" , so quick.... Really ...but Why?... You mean the same Big Bad Guy that was name calling Assange "that little shit" and a "He's a total puss and I have no use for him. I hope he gets everything he deserves." ... are you sure he's the "Puss" ......?

Thread here: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1602976

You my friend couldn't hold a candle to real heros/patriots like Assange... The Lord knows we need many more good men like him in this world
You are welcome to believe what you want to believe. I would choose to think otherwise.

I truly hope you find what you are looking for in life. God bless you and the journey that you are on. I have no use for Assange and personally worked in the same facility as Snowden. These are not good men. You are welcome to believe what you wish, but you are wrong here.

In general, unless you really got under my skin, I don't think I have been outright mean, belligerent, or violent to you in anyway - certainly with none of the same vitriol that you attempt to espouse. I wish you well, and hope that you eventually come to realize that some of what you post might be accurate - notice I've not criticized anything you said in the NSA post, other than some of your vitriol? I've only corrected what I know to be inaccuracies based on my personal experience.

Me Jesus fill the anger in your heart with happiness.

Quote:

Stay strong,
Bill
Thank you for the kind words. Some know not of what they speak. Hopefully he will eventually come to realize that not all alternate website theories are true and accurate.
minn195339.50
Now_Rudi4839.00

06-06-2019, 08:29 AM   #82
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocan View Post
An internet tough guy, how rare. Does your "bovine" gene extend to your brain as well?
Judging by the 3 posts you made in this thread which were all dedicated to attacking me , Its safe to say that you might just have 2-3 brain cells to rub together... please keep sharing your wealth of knowledge
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 02:42 PM   #83
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
you know what would be really cool if you and boys would post up some more tin foil hat pics.
So what if it's true? The $21T missing. The Chemtrails. The psyops. The mind control. Area 51. The chemicals in the water. Bigfoot. All of it true. Let's say everyone here suddenly wakes up and realizes you've been right all along about all of it. OK then what? What do you want us to do with our new found truth?
Appreciate 5
      06-06-2019, 02:49 PM   #84
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
So what if it's true? The $21T missing. The Chemtrails. The psyops. The mind control. Area 51. The chemicals in the water. Bigfoot. All of it true. Let's say everyone here suddenly wakes up and realizes you've been right all along about all of it. OK then what? What do you want us to do with our new found truth?
Bigfoot is real???!!!!???!!

06-06-2019, 02:55 PM   #85
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
Damn right it is!
Appreciate 3
      06-06-2019, 02:56 PM   #86
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Quote:
Damn right it is!
How about the yeti?
      06-06-2019, 02:57 PM   #87
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
How about the yeti?
Cheap Chinese Bigfoot knock-off. But damn fine coolers...
Appreciate 3
      06-06-2019, 02:58 PM   #88
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
How about the yeti?
Yup - found him. He was in my food bowl.