Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-05-2019, 12:55 PM   #45
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. I patiently waited and you did not disappoint.
Maybe Kitesurfer stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. Would that make them equals?
vocan176.00
minn195309.50

06-05-2019, 12:57 PM   #46
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Maybe Kitesurfer stayed at a Holiday Inn EXPRESS last night. Would that make them equals?
Now equal
Appreciate 4
      06-05-2019, 12:58 PM   #47
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Nope, it's not. It's cumulative capital project adjustments for extremely long term financing arrangements that have periodic adjustments based on multiple factors.

Yes, actually I am. I hold multiple grad degrees in accounting and finance, have a decade of experience with the military and then with a government agency, and previously worked as an External Auditor for the largest professional services firm on earth. I now work for a company in external SEC reporting along with managing public debt, securities, and M&A work. I am also a licensed Certified Public Accountant.

What are your credentials? It's okay, I'll wait. I am sure you also have detailed experience in these matters?

Yep, probably. I've worked for the government before moving into the private sector and can state with experience that typically, political appointments such as a HUD secretary are usually not chosen based on experience or intelligence, but on connections. I have comparable education credentials and far more experience than Skidmore.

What about you?

Without a doubt he has been put in check...I would even venture to say checkmate!
Appreciate 1
Run Silent9518.00

06-05-2019, 12:59 PM   #48
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep

Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Now equal
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 01:03 PM   #49
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Quote:
Nope, it's not. It's cumulative capital project adjustments for extremely long term financing arrangements that have periodic adjustments based on multiple factors.

Yes, actually I am. I hold multiple grad degrees in accounting and finance, have a decade of experience with the military and then with a government agency, and previously worked as an External Auditor for the largest professional services firm on earth. I now work for a company in external SEC reporting along with managing public debt, securities, and M&A work. I am also a licensed Certified Public Accountant.

What are your credentials? It's okay, I'll wait. I am sure you also have detailed experience in these matters?

Yep, probably. I've worked for the government before moving into the private sector and can state with experience that typically, political appointments such as a HUD secretary are usually not chosen based on experience or intelligence, but on connections. I have comparable education credentials and far more experience than Skidmore.

What about you?

Wow ... "Mr. Run Silent" you can really puff that chest for "sponsored troll", must be tiresome trolling these formus all day , everyday pushing Washington think tank / CIA talking points... how about you link us publicly viewable credentials to support your background, like Dr. Skidmore & Cather Austin Fitts, for starters .... then perhaps "you and you team" can layout the evidence as to why Dr. Skidmore's finding are not correct.

The difference between me and you is that you are claiming you be an expert , I am not , I however am sharing the work of "real Experts" that counter Establishment Narratives in their respective fields with a Lifetime of documented verifiable history.... you my friend are just hiding behind a screen name with zero verifiable history and zero cred.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 01:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 01:10 PM   #50
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
I had a chemo appointment this morning and when I got there the doc said you can skip it, tumor looking tiny.

As such, I'm on an endorphin warpath today. I'm looking to fight, but I'll smile while doing it and then give ya a hug!

What's going on in the health department? This thread is close to ending-hope your health continues to improve.
      06-05-2019, 01:12 PM   #51
Matt@EuroJerks
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Wow.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent9518.00
Now_Rudi4804.00
minn195309.50

06-05-2019, 01:13 PM   #52
Matt@EuroJerks
First Lieutenant
Rep

This thread is only getting better!!!!! Weeeeeeeeee.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent9518.00
minn195309.50

06-05-2019, 01:16 PM   #53
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
^ fake news, obviously! How can Helena, Montana have a 688 submarine? Its landlocked!!

I'm surprised Dr. Skidmore & Cather Austin Fitts haven't addressed this issue yet.
minn195309.50

06-05-2019, 01:25 PM   #54
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
LOL - My boat before that was the USS Indianapolis (SSN-697). That was worse, for two reasons:

1) Also landlocked and known for cars, not boats.
2) Second boat to be named the USS Indianapolis. The first one didn't fair too well. See link below. I was happy to transfer off that boat eventually, lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_In...CA-35)#Sinking
"I'll never wear a life jacket again, Mr. Hooper".
Yea, I saw "Jaws". But they did deliver the bomb........

06-05-2019, 01:27 PM   #55
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Here ya go. This is what's currently up at my office. Stuff gets rotated around due to space constraints.

If you could show your expert credentials in finance now, that would be cool. I'm sure you also have a solid back ground and it's always fun to meet a fellow member with experience.
Love how its all "blacked out" like I said put up the public information, showing us who you actually are?, how about a DL to go along with it, and then you can lay out the case as to why Dr. Skidmore's work is not valid. ... Put yourself out there just a they have (Dr. Skidmore & Fitts), , Thow it up on youtube and make the case.

PS. All of publicaly avaliable Government documents they used for their report are avaliable on www.solari.com
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 01:29 PM   #56
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Love how its all "blacked" like I said put up the public information, showing us who you actually are?, how about a DL to go along with it, and then you can lay out the case as to who Dr. Skidmore's work is not valid. ... Put yourself out there just a they have (Dr. Skidmore & Fitts), , Thow it up on youtube and make the case.

PS. All of publicaly avaliable Government documents they used for their report are avaliable on www.solari.com
Sorry - I may have missed it. Which post was it where you posted your credentials that give credence to your contradictions?

06-05-2019, 01:44 PM   #57
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Sorry - I may have missed it. Which post was it where you posted your credentials that give credence to your contradictions?

You have proved that you may or may not have a Masters in Accounting, or at the very least CIA/ Gov't sponsered trolls have good photo shopping ability and you have managed to wirte Run Silent on the Piece of paper and impose that infont of Blacked out Masters Degree.

...I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you in fact you have a masters degree however, last I checked a Phd and Univ. Educator in Public Finance trumps a masters degree? . I think Catherine Austine Fitts #2 at HUD trumps your Gov't career? ...but of course we don't really know who Run Silent is?

Regardless, the invitation is still opened for you show us who Run Silent really is and to make a video laying out the case as to why their work was not valid rather then a few pecks on the keyboard to dismiss their work. Will your employer(s) allow that?

ps. until that happens I'll continue to take the word of those with higher degrees, and willing to lay it all out on the line in full view for the American people vs. some keyboard warrior

So what Gov't agency are you moonlighting for these days anyway?

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 09:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 01:47 PM   #58
Matt@EuroJerks
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
You have proved that you may or may not have a Masters in Accounting, or at the very least CIA/ Gov't sponsered trolls have good photo shopping and you have managed to wirte Run Silent on the Piece of paper and impose that infont of Blacked out Masters Degree.

...I am going to give you the benefit that you in fact have a masters degree however, last I checked a Phd and Univ. Educator in Public Finance trumps a masters degree? . I think Catherine Austine Fitts #2 at HUD trumps your Gov't career? ...but of course we don't really know who Run Silent is?

Regardless, the invitation is still opened for you show us who Run Silent really is and to make a video laying out the case as to why their work was not valid rather then a few pecks on the keyboard to dismiss their work. Will your employer(s) allow that?

ps. until that happens I'll continue to take the word of those with higher degrees, and willing to lay it all out on the line vs. some keyboard warrior

So what Gov't agency are you moonlighting for while in retirement these days anyway?
WOW.
Appreciate 2
minn195309.50

06-05-2019, 01:57 PM   #59
vocan
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 1M

Quote:
Wow, Good to know Dr. Phil has joined these forums
My bad, based on your posts I should have realized you were thin skinned. Going forward I'll respect your sensitive nature.
Appreciate 1
minn195309.50

06-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #60
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
You have proved that you may or may not have a Masters in Accounting, or at the very least CIA/ Gov't sponsered trolls have good photo shopping and you have managed to wirte Run Silent on the Piece of paper and impose that infont of Blacked out Masters Degree.

...I am going to give you the benefit that you in fact have a masters degree however, last I checked a Phd and Univ. Educator in Public Finance trumps a masters degree? . I think Catherine Austine Fitts #2 at HUD trumps your Gov't career? ...but of course we don't really know who Run Silent is?

ps. until that happens I'll continue to take the word of those with higher degrees, and willing to lay it all out on the line in full view for the American people vs. some keyboard warrior

So what Gov't agency are you moonlighting for these days anyway?
Dude! PHD's & Univ. Educator in Public Finance from Trump university don't count!!

06-05-2019, 02:21 PM   #61
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Well, I for one believe and RESPECT Run Silent's credentials (especially his service as a submariner).

If there is one thing I have learned to believe about conspiracy theorists, no matter how many facts you throw at them, they will come up with excuse after excuse after excuse to not believe them.
Appreciate 4
      06-05-2019, 02:27 PM   #62
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRyan2019 View Post
Well, I for one believe and RESPECT Run Silent's credentials (especially his service as a submariner).

If there is one thing I have learned to believe about conspiracy theorists, no matter how many facts you throw at them, they will come up with excuse after excuse after excuse to not believe them.

^This. I have no need to prove anything, but it was fun showing the Kite that he doesn't really know who he is talking to.

Notice he never mentioned what is qualifications were? Just belittled others. He seems angry. I hope he finds whatever he is looking for in life.
Now_Rudi4804.00

06-05-2019, 02:33 PM   #63
vocan
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Notice he never mentioned what is qualifications were? Just belittled others. He seems angry. I hope he finds whatever he is looking for in life.
Well. if he's looking for a stroke he's on the right path.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent9518.00
minn195309.50
Now_Rudi4804.00

06-05-2019, 02:57 PM   #64
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocan View Post
Well. if he's looking for a stroke he's on the right path.
A natural stroke, or caused by Hillary?
Now_Rudi4804.00

06-05-2019, 03:05 PM   #65
vocan
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
A natural stroke, or caused by Hillary?
Undoubtedly caused by the fluoridation of our water. This is why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol to brush my teeth.
Appreciate 2
minn195309.50

06-05-2019, 03:12 PM   #66
Matt@EuroJerks
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocan View Post
Undoubtedly caused by the fluoridation of our water. This is why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol to brush my teeth.
I also only wear chain mail made by myself because cotton produced in USofA is tainted by the government. Also...deflects the waves.

Appreciate 5
Run Silent9518.00
vocan176.00
Dave 90TT1405.50
minn195309.50