Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-04-2019, 04:07 PM   #23
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Well. Considering the entire total budget of the DOD and HUD every year since 1998, combined, only totals about $11.6 Trillion - I am curious how they could lose $20 Trillion?

(sigh)

I am dumber after reading any of this.
I am dumber after reading your Gov't Sponsored BS response... If you watch the video Dr. Skidmore (phd in Public Finance Michigan State University) clearly states , "21 trillion in bogus line items adjustments adjustments / clear indication of Fraud" since 1998 that go down a back hole at the federal Reserve. When the DOD might have a 200 Bilion a year budget

This is the equivalent of running a 1 mil grossing business and year and taking 1-10mil adjustments annually.... That is overt fraud and would get you jail time for tax evasion

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-04-2019 at 04:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2019, 04:23 PM   #24
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Next - for those who are bad at math. 2+2-2 does not equal 6, it equals 2. This is the same issue with the video and links listed. The $21 trillion is the total value of adjustments made to the Pentagonís financial records over those years that could not be traced. That is not the same thing as $21 trillion in spending.

As an example, in the 2015 fiscal year, the Army general fund reported making about $1 trillion worth of adjustments to its assets, according to the Defense Departmentís inspector general. It also made about $1 trillion in adjustment to its liabilities. Together, that accounted for $2 trillion in adjustments, even though the actual dollar amounts potentially offset each other.

So, not $2 trillion dollars missing. It actually nets to zero.

Again, sigh.

Signed - Me. A Certified Public Accountant.
So your expert in Public Finance ?

love how you and "Schwartzchild" always have "Establishment" response couple with "tin foil hat" pictures ready to fire away.... I have news for you people on these forums are waking up smelling your BS .....

You analysis is Elementary.....The Missing Money is coming from the DOD and HUD since 98, Bogus line item accounting adjustments does not excuse the fact that the funds cannot be accounted for.

Guess your smarter than Cather Austin Fits who served as the Former Asst. HUD Secretary Under Clinton , whistleblew regarding missing Trilions over a decade ago & who has been ruthlessly attacked by the Establishment for doing so....

Guess your smarter than Dr. Skidmore , and his team of PHD Candidate Students on this task of for over a year using public Gov't docs for over a 1 year....Then risked his career to report his findings...

I encourage anyone to do your research into the subject matter.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #25
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Nothing to see here folks just government doing what it does best. Steal a few grand from a bank and you are facing Federal prison time.. Steal a few Trillion and it's no big deal; I mean who cares it's only taxpayers money. And it is SOOO easy to spend other peoples money.
Fixed that for you
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2019, 04:40 PM   #26
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post

Guess your smarter than Cather Austin Fits who served as the Former Asst. HUD Secretary Under Clinton , whistleblew regarding missing Trilions over a decade ago & who has been ruthlessly attacked by the Establishment for doing so...
I'll say yes for both of us. And of course MK is the smartest of us all.......
Attached Images

minn195250.00

06-04-2019, 09:21 PM   #27
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

I myself am missing a trillion from my bank account...What the hell!!! Maybe Kitesurfer is onto something!!!
      06-04-2019, 11:54 PM   #28
CarPoor
Private
Rep

Drives: 2011 Melbourne Red E90 M3

Rounding for the non finance members.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 01:38 AM   #29
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobiggens View Post
My cubicle. What, me worry?
Kind of reminds me of Mel Gibson's place in the movie, Conspiracy Theory.
Appreciate 3
      06-05-2019, 05:16 AM   #30
vocan
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 1M

Quote:
So your expert in Public Finance ?
If you're going to portray yourself as intelligent you may want to start with the basics.

Quote:
Your is a possessive, it means something belongs to you. The word you're is short for “you are.”
You're welcome.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 11:01 AM   #31
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
[QUOTE=vocan;24872840]If you're going to portray yourself as intelligent you may want to start with the basics.

smart guy...by those basics do you mean ;

Do you mean acting like a Gov't Sponsored troll?

Disregarding the years of whistleblowing for the #2 in Command at The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development?

Disregarding the work of a Dr. Skidemore with a Phd in Public Finance and his whistleblowing?

Instead We'll take the word of "Mr. Run Slient" as Gospel

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #32
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRyan2019 View Post
Kind of reminds me of Mel Gibson's place in the movie, Conspiracy Theory.
Kinda reminds me of what a some Dickhead on Bimmerpost put up for the 15th time .... seriously can Langley issue some some new "tin foil" pics ...same pics are getting old.... You guys are becoming to be like that Hack comedian then keep telling the same joke.

Better yet I thing you guys are better equated to the real life "Jacking Off " comedian Lewis C.K.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 09:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 11:21 AM   #33
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

What, and no one has filed a qui tam lawsuit?
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 11:23 AM   #34
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Tinfoil hat selection, bitches. Mine has the propeller. Keep yer mitts offa it.

I've seen this pic from one of Bimmerpost's best Lewis C.K. impressonators; MKsixer now now less then 23 times.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 11:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 11:30 AM   #35
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
I've seen this pic from one of Bimmerpost's best Lewis C.K. , impressonators MKsixer now now less then 23 times.
About the missing money.....have you checked the pants you wore yesterday? Maybe the money will be found in a pair of shorts you wore last year, and are getting out to wear this year......I love finding cash that way.

06-05-2019, 11:38 AM   #36
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
What, and no one has filed a qui tam lawsuit?
Nice Try but, quite the opposite, last thing our 'governemnt' wants is lawsuit exposing this....

'the Government minions' pulled down all of the public docs Fitts/Skidmore obtained from public government websites.... after their reports were released.... Its all in the Video
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 11:42 AM   #37
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Nice Try but, quite the opposite, last thing our 'governemnt' wants is lawsuit exposing this....

'the Government minions' pulled down all of the public docs Fitts/Skidmore obtained from public government websites.... after their reports were released.... Its all in the Video
You need to understand how qui tam lawsuits work.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 11:53 AM   #38
vocan
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 1M

Quote:
smart guy...by those basics do you mean ;

Do you mean acting like a Gov't Sponsored troll?

Disregarding the years of whistleblowing for the #2 in Command at The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development?

Disregarding the work of a Dr. Skidemore with a Phd in Public Finance and his whistleblowing?

Instead We'll take the word of "Mr. Run Slient" as Gospel
You sound hysterical and you're getting yourself all worked up over nothing. You should relax, if you continue down this path your health will deteriorate.

Peace.
Appreciate 1
minn195250.00

06-05-2019, 11:54 AM   #39
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
You need to understand how qui tam lawsuits work.
Is that like shrimp fried rice? Sorry, "Tam's egg rolls" closed down recently. A real loss for fried rice affectionados in Dallas.

06-05-2019, 11:57 AM   #40
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Is that like shrimp fried rice? Sorry, "Tam's egg rolls" closed down recently. A real loss for fried rice affectionados in Dallas.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #41
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep

Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Tinfoil hat selection, bitches. Mine has the propeller. Keep yer mitts offa it.
Putting in a request for a foil zipper-mouth gimp mask please! Or perhaps a foil Smollet-attack-esque ski-mask.
Appreciate 2
minn195250.00

06-05-2019, 12:20 PM   #42
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocan View Post
You sound hysterical and you're getting yourself all worked up over nothing. You should relax, if you continue down this path your health will deteriorate.

Peace.
Wow, Good to know Dr. Phil has joined these forums

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 12:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 12:37 PM   #43
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Wow, Good to know Dr. Phil has joined these forums
I wonder if Dr. Phil ever ate at Tams Egg Roll? It was by the original "Medical City Dallas". Dr. Phil is a Texan............
      06-05-2019, 12:53 PM   #44
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep

Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:
Nope, it's not. It's cumulative capital project adjustments for extremely long term financing arrangements that have periodic adjustments based on multiple factors.

Yes, actually I am. I hold multiple grad degrees in accounting and finance, have a decade of experience with the military and then with a government agency, and previously worked as an External Auditor for the largest professional services firm on earth. I now work for a company in external SEC reporting along with managing public debt, securities, and M&A work. I am also a licensed Certified Public Accountant.

What are your credentials? It's okay, I'll wait. I am sure you also have detailed experience in these matters?

Yep, probably. I've worked for the government before moving into the private sector and can state with experience that typically, political appointments such as a HUD secretary are usually not chosen based on experience or intelligence, but on connections. I have comparable education credentials and far more experience than Skidmore.

What about you?

I knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. I patiently waited and you did not disappoint.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent9355.00