Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-24-2018, 11:32 AM   #45
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7777
Rep
7,351
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

1MOREMOD

MKSixer

And that Billup character who hasn't been around of late
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14576.50

      10-24-2018, 11:35 AM   #46
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1034
Rep
1,811
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 128i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: East Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Me
Seriously - pretty much what Real Dodger has posted. (I can't believe I wrote that!!!)
__________________
E82 / Ver Red / Blk Boston L / BMWP Springs w/ Koni Yellows / M front control arms / M rear guide rods / AT / Sport seats & steering wheel + paddles
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 12:01 PM   #47
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
4453
Rep
1,617
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
1MOREMOD

MKSixer

And that Billup character who hasn't been around of late
But who is your dream pick????

You have to follow the rules of the OP.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 12:48 PM   #48
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
11901
Rep
3,336
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The0pportunist View Post
By criteria,

1) Someone with a bit of political experience, my logic is they should know how to unite the country and not divide it!
2) Someone that comes from a modest background. Self-made YES but no trust fund babies!
3) Someone that has never declared bankruptcy and therefore has good judgement in business & more importantly knows how to balance the books.
So who's your picks? I'm okay if you chose Brits, being on the other side of the pond and all. Also, FWIW, business BK's here in the USA frequently occur due to outside forces and don't always relate to management or the C-Suite of the company. Although sometimes that's the case.



Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
that said, from what i've seen people speak about, it seems rubio roughly aligns, minus guns, cuban roughly aligns from the things he's spoken about, jamie dimon roughly aligns, as i said, any fiscal moderate/conservative + socially liberal/moderate.
I've never heard of Jamie Dimon. I'll have to do some research.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
My DREAM pick though would be:
- Joekerr. Except for a niggling little birth certificate issue.
Naw, you'll be fine. Our last president didn't have one and he made out okay.




^ Disclaimer: Just kidding folks, not a birther and I know Obama was born in the USA.
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 1
      10-24-2018, 01:03 PM   #49
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
4453
Rep
1,617
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post

Naw, you'll be fine. Our last president didn't have one and he made out okay.




^ Disclaimer: Just kidding folks, not a birther and I know Obama was born in the USA.
Sweet. Now I just have to figure out your political system and how I get myself into the ring. I like me a whole lot, and I figure everyone else should too, so I should be a shoe-in from there.

On another note - what made you pick your signature? I understand what Google suggests the translation is, but that's only a small part of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
Lups10870.00

      10-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #50
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7622
Rep
9,628
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Sweet. Now I just have to figure out your political system and how I get myself into the ring. I like me a whole lot, and I figure everyone else should too, so I should be a shoe-in from there.

On another note - what made you pick your signature? I understand what Google suggests the translation is, but that's only a small part of it.
It translates into "frozen chicken is best when you are alone". LUPS understands.......
__________________
I am a weapon of mass destruction......I had chili last night......
Appreciate 3
UncleWede7776.50
Joekerr4452.50
Lups10870.00

      10-24-2018, 01:10 PM   #51
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7777
Rep
7,351
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Sweet. Now I just have to figure out your political system and how I get myself into the ring. I like me a whole lot, and I figure everyone else should too, so I should be a shoe-in from there.

On another note - what made you pick your signature? I understand what Google suggests the translation is, but that's only a small part of it.
President Kerr just doesn't have a positive ring to it.
Appreciate 2
Joekerr4452.50
Run Silent11901.00

      10-24-2018, 01:10 PM   #52
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
4453
Rep
1,617
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
It translates into "frozen chicken is best when you are alone". LUPS understands.......
She may understand, but as I recently recall, duck is actually the newest erotic fascination of hers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 2
Lups10870.00

      10-24-2018, 01:18 PM   #53
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
4453
Rep
1,617
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
1MOREMOD

MKSixer

And that Billup character who hasn't been around of late
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
President Kerr just doesn't have a positive ring to it.
Psssh. In my completely unbiased opinion, it sounds very positive. And if we were then to comparatively examine your suggested picks above, would you really see these as more positive:

1. An alien. And a fan of broken sentences. Enough said.

2. A person who currently drives a three cylinder car, but professes to be a car enthusiast (think of what he will do to our community if elected - egad, the horror).

3. A dejected and rejected pool boy.


I mean, in light of the above, President Kerr (not to be confused with Cur, and I resent you thinking about the potential similarities now) must be sounding a little more positive now, no?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14576.50

      10-24-2018, 01:23 PM   #54
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7622
Rep
9,628
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Psssh. In my completely unbiased opinion, it sounds very positive. And if we were then to comparatively examine your suggested picks above, would you really see these as more positive:

1. An alien. And a fan of broken sentences. Enough said.

2. A person who currently drives a three cylinder car, but professes to be a car enthusiast (think of what he will do to our community if elected - egad, the horror).

3. A dejected and rejected pool boy.


I mean, in light of the above, President Kerr (not to be confused with Cur, and I resent you thinking about the potential similarities now) must be sounding a little more positive now, no?

My "handle" sounds more appropriate for a politician, though.

Mr. Dodger?
__________________
I am a weapon of mass destruction......I had chili last night......
Appreciate 3
MKSixer14576.50
Joekerr4452.50
Now_Rudi6000.00

      10-24-2018, 01:24 PM   #55
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7777
Rep
7,351
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Psssh. In my completely unbiased opinion, it sounds very positive. And if we were then to comparatively examine your suggested picks above, would you really see these as more positive:

1. An alien. And a fan of broken sentences. Enough said.
GUNS, nuff said

2. A person who currently drives a three cylinder car, but professes to be a car enthusiast (think of what he will do to our community if elected - egad, the horror).
He wouldn't be driving any more, he'd be riding in The Beast. Neutral on the car front. Has spent some time living under the swamp, so can see some of the whirlpools before getting sucked into them.

3. A dejected and rejected pool boy.
Part and parcel with the swamp thing, might be able to bleach(bit) some of it. Not sure if Major or support role to the above


I mean, in light of the above, President Kerr (not to be confused with Cur, and I resent you thinking about the potential similarities now) must be sounding a little more positive now, no?
Wait, have you seen the demographics on much of the voting population? Just pointing out what may be too obvious to see for the Electoral "college"
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 01:50 PM   #56
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14577
Rep
7,288
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Psssh. In my completely unbiased opinion, it sounds very positive. And if we were then to comparatively examine your suggested picks above, would you really see these as more positive:

1. An alien. And a fan of broken sentences. Enough said.

2. A person who currently drives a three cylinder car, but professes to be a car enthusiast (think of what he will do to our community if elected - egad, the horror).

3. A dejected and rejected pool boy.


I mean, in light of the above, President Kerr (not to be confused with Cur, and I resent you thinking about the potential similarities now) must be sounding a little more positive now, no?
I was going to gracefully bow out but now I'm pissed!

The new platform for the Make 'Murica aMazing' party:

1. Invade Canada. Martial the Den 34821, Troop 2391, Den 120 of the Cubscouts to mount the invasion. It should take less time than DS1.
2. Have a big sale at Walmart of all the spoils of war.
3. Export all who said they were leaving during our campaign to the new 51st state.
4. Everything Else.
5. When done, go back to the first plank.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 4
Run Silent11901.00
Joekerr4452.50
******2033.00

      10-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #57
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
4453
Rep
1,617
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I was going to gracefully bow out but now I'm pissed!

The new platform for the Make 'Murica aMazing' party:

1. Invade Canada. Martial the Den 34821, Troop 2391, Den 120 of the Cubscouts to mount the invasion. It should take less time than DS1.
2. Have a big sale at Walmart of all the spoils of war.
3. Export all who said they were leaving during our campaign to the new 51st state.
4. Everything Else.
5. When done, go back to the first plank.

I do not know what DS1 is or how long it took, but I sincerely hope you are able to mobilize them in less time than DS1 as well. Notably, I see you only said mounting the invasion should take less time than DS1...but you did not say anything about winning the war taking less time than this DS1.

Very wise of you. For us Canadians are a crafty bunch so we are, and since you are sending the boy scouts against us, our repelling force will be endless fields of broccoli, brussel sprouts, and turnip that they will be forced to march through. And since they will soon run out of MRE's being young boys, and unwilling to eat the produce beneath them, they will soon turn back.

As a secondary Maginot line if they make it through the fields, we will have our Canadian girls who will show them a better world outside of America, and so socially condition them that we will send them back in to America as a Trojan horse to invade you, ala Hunger Games.

But best wishes on the invasion - I would suggest the month of January to be an excellent time to invade. Rather balmy up here usually during that month.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14576.50
******2033.00

      10-24-2018, 02:30 PM   #58
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
4453
Rep
1,617
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
My "handle" sounds more appropriate for a politician, though.

Mr. Dodger?
True enough...it is quite appropriate.

Either that or Lups - because I always somehow think lupine whenever I see that handle. And lupine, in the canis lupus form would also be highly appropriate for a politician.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 2
Lups10870.00

      10-24-2018, 03:00 PM   #59
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10870
Rep
15,278
Posts

 
Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
True enough...it is quite appropriate.

Either that or Lups - because I always somehow think lupine whenever I see that handle. And lupine, in the canis lupus form would also be highly appropriate for a politician.
I'm sharing accidental selfies tonight. I'm way over the limit of understanding what I'm commenting on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2018, 03:03 PM   #60
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10870
Rep
15,278
Posts

 
Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
She may understand, but as I recently recall, duck is actually the newest erotic fascination of hers.
D is too close to an f!! I'm still fucking the cheap poultry!

I'm not helping my case at all here today.

Fuck swans you all.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
      10-24-2018, 03:08 PM   #61
are0lies
Banned
United_States
4125
Rep
1,871
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I was going to gracefully bow out but now I'm pissed!

The new platform for the Make 'Murica aMazing' party:

1. Invade Canada. Martial the Den 34821, Troop 2391, Den 120 of the Cubscouts to mount the invasion. It should take less time than DS1.
2. Have a big sale at Walmart of all the spoils of war.
3. Export all who said they were leaving during our campaign to the new 51st state.
4. Everything Else.
5. When done, go back to the first plank.

Invade Canada? Where would you start, on this street or that street? (Halifax)
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
Run Silent11901.00

      10-24-2018, 03:16 PM   #62
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
8849
Rep
21,915
Posts

 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Yeah I also drive a race car and have a fair amount of guns and enough ammo to keep em running thru all them Honduran horde. I'm like trump with balls and muscles.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14576.50

      10-24-2018, 03:16 PM   #63
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14577
Rep
7,288
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Invade Canada? Where would you start, on this street or that street? (Halifax)
You ask this as if it would make a difference. 3 days...max. With 2 days off for visiting Tim Horton's.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 1
Run Silent11901.00

      10-24-2018, 03:55 PM   #64
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7777
Rep
7,351
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
With 2 days off for visiting Tim Horton's.
What, MREs aren't punishment enough?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14576.50

      10-24-2018, 10:48 PM   #65
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5425
Rep
4,998
Posts

 
Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Not sure about her positions on issues, but Nikki Haley has balls.

Mike Pompeo is another strong voice. I LOVE the way he handles himself. He's probably my first choice.
__________________
Appreciate 2
Run Silent11901.00
MKSixer14576.50

      10-24-2018, 11:25 PM   #66
________
Lieutenant Colonel
2135
Rep
1,514
Posts

 
Drives: _
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: _

iTrader: (0)

* If not Trump, then whom?

Your welcome.
Appreciate 2
glennQNYC5424.50
MKSixer14576.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST