Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-11-2019, 05:54 PM   #595
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
5831
Rep
3,437
Posts

 
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
tried one.
Got the same thing
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2019, 07:00 AM   #596
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
3356
Rep
3,676
Posts

 
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)


vs.
Appreciate 3
DonaldPump5831.00
Run Silent11919.50
Torgus1903.00

      06-12-2019, 08:56 AM   #597
TheWatchGuy
Major
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
1948
Rep
1,495
Posts

 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
That's a surprisingly negative and personal attack. True trump material!
like this?
Attached Images
 
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2019, 09:14 AM   #598
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7630
Rep
9,646
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
That's a surprisingly negative and personal attack. True trump material!
like this?
Obviously not.
__________________
I need a vector, Victor.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #599
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
1903
Rep
5,452
Posts

 
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post

vs.
This is so messed up. Google is actively suppressing the real news. This is so so wrong.

I just tried this on a coworkers puter and it was the same. SO fucked up.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer14592.50
Run Silent11919.50
DonaldPump5831.00
arkie6317.50

      06-12-2019, 01:00 PM   #600
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
5831
Rep
3,437
Posts

 
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
This is so messed up. Google is actively suppressing the real news. This is so so wrong.

I just tried this on a coworkers puter and it was the same. SO fucked up.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 5
scostu1071.00
Torgus1903.00
MKSixer14592.50
Poiseuille2930.00
N54Yankee1417.50

      06-21-2019, 04:09 PM   #601
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
3356
Rep
3,676
Posts

 
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

there may be justice after all...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...153054492.html
Appreciate 1
scostu1071.00

      06-22-2019, 11:42 AM   #602
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1122
Rep
2,452
Posts

 
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Yup.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48708...-ryan-saavedra
Appreciate 1
iconoclast3356.00

      06-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #603
SCOTT26
Major General
SCOTT26's Avatar
3827
Rep
5,478
Posts

 
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: WORLDWIDE

iTrader: (0)

So many fingerprints over this that the Police are highly reluctant to let it go. Expect the media to throw everything to protect those involved.
__________________
The M850i is evidence that BMW have got their mojo back when it comes to dynamic sports cars...
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 12:06 PM   #604
adc100
Major
929
Rep
1,143
Posts

 
Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Even the most crooked county (Cook) on the planet had too much here.
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille2930.00

      06-22-2019, 12:21 PM   #605
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
2930
Rep
2,497
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Even the most crooked county (Cook) on the planet had too much here.
yes yes, but nothing new for Cook County==>

"when I die, I'd like to be buried in Chicago so that I might remain active in Democrat politics."

~~ Huey Long
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14592.50

      06-24-2019, 09:44 AM   #606
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14593
Rep
7,289
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
yes yes, but nothing new for Cook County==>

"when I die, I'd like to be buried in Chicago so that I might remain active in Democrat politics."

~~ Huey Long
This pretty much says it all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 1
Run Silent11919.50

      06-24-2019, 10:42 AM   #607
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
1903
Rep
5,452
Posts

 
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...bam-story.html

Hah that judge is PISSED!

It also raised the specter that Smollett could be charged all over again.
In issuing his 21-page opinion, Toomin couldn’t resist a personal dig at Smollett’s acting chops as he made it quite clear he believes the police account of what happened early on the morning of Jan. 29 near the actor’s apartment building in the Streeterville neighborhood.


“In perhaps the most prominent display of his acting potential, Smollett conceived a fantasy that propelled him from the role of a sympathetic victim of a vicious homophobic attack to that of a charlatan who fomented a hoax the equal of any twisted television intrigue,” Toomin wrote.

Toomin concluded his ruling by writing that the case’s “unprecedented irregularities” warranted the appointment of a special prosecutor “to restore the public’s confidence in the integrity of our criminal justice system."


The next step for Toomin will be to decide who should be the special prosecutor. That choice will bring on a team of attorneys to assist in the probe. They will wield extensive power to follow the probe where it leads, including investigating “the actions of any person or office involved in all aspects of the case,” Toomin’s ruling noted. They could also file new charges against Smollett — or anyone else they reasonably believe committed a crime.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 11:10 AM   #608
Delta0311
Lieutenant General
Delta0311's Avatar
7203
Rep
10,067
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...bam-story.html

Hah that judge is PISSED!

It also raised the specter that Smollett could be charged all over again.
In issuing his 21-page opinion, Toomin couldn’t resist a personal dig at Smollett’s acting chops as he made it quite clear he believes the police account of what happened early on the morning of Jan. 29 near the actor’s apartment building in the Streeterville neighborhood.


“In perhaps the most prominent display of his acting potential, Smollett conceived a fantasy that propelled him from the role of a sympathetic victim of a vicious homophobic attack to that of a charlatan who fomented a hoax the equal of any twisted television intrigue,” Toomin wrote.

Toomin concluded his ruling by writing that the case’s “unprecedented irregularities” warranted the appointment of a special prosecutor “to restore the public’s confidence in the integrity of our criminal justice system."


The next step for Toomin will be to decide who should be the special prosecutor. That choice will bring on a team of attorneys to assist in the probe. They will wield extensive power to follow the probe where it leads, including investigating “the actions of any person or office involved in all aspects of the case,” Toomin’s ruling noted. They could also file new charges against Smollett — or anyone else they reasonably believe committed a crime.

The best part about all this is how fucking stupid he is. Being an actor you would figure he would know how to spot and face a camera. So he pulled this stunt not realizing that the camera he was trying to pull this shit in front of was NOT facing his direction.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you don’t see it, and if you don’t believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 01:55 PM   #609
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
1903
Rep
5,452
Posts

 
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
The best part about all this is how fucking stupid he is. Being an actor you would figure he would know how to spot and face a camera. So he pulled this stunt not realizing that the camera he was trying to pull this shit in front of was NOT facing his direction.
To be honest nothing about Smollett screams high intelligence. From writing a check to the brothers etc. It's like what you would expect from a badly written tv show. He can't be that stupid, oh wait he was. Most criminals are not smart people. The smart ones do not get caught.
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6000.00
Delta03117203.00

      06-24-2019, 05:06 PM   #610
SCOTT26
Major General
SCOTT26's Avatar
3827
Rep
5,478
Posts

 
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: WORLDWIDE

iTrader: (0)

If you scrape underneath there is definitely a political element to all of this. Which is why this must be followed through as someone tried to instigate a race war. For that alone the people directly involved must face the consequences to put off anybody else trying to achieve the same again.
__________________
The M850i is evidence that BMW have got their mojo back when it comes to dynamic sports cars...
Appreciate 1
Delta03117203.00

      06-24-2019, 07:07 PM   #611
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
3356
Rep
3,676
Posts

 
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)



https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...nter-apartment
Appreciate 2
Delta03117203.00
DonaldPump5831.00

      06-25-2019, 06:32 AM   #612
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
5831
Rep
3,437
Posts

 
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Left the noose on for the cops to show up, "I just wanted somebody to see it".



If someone was just trying to hang you with a noose wouldn't the first reaction be to pull that thing off? Levels of stupidity with this case.

Bring on the investigation and throw this guy behind bars for a long time.
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 2
Delta03117203.00
Now_Rudi6000.00

      06-25-2019, 06:58 AM   #613
Delta0311
Lieutenant General
Delta0311's Avatar
7203
Rep
10,067
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Don't mind me officers, just trying to start some race riots in Chicago cause you know I go hard on Trump.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you don’t see it, and if you don’t believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 2
iconoclast3356.00
scostu1071.00

      06-25-2019, 09:01 PM   #614
floridaorange
Captain
floridaorange's Avatar
United_States
256
Rep
721
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: orlando, fl

iTrader: (1)

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/06...ed-attack/amp/

Just wow....
Appreciate 3
iconoclast3356.00
MKSixer14592.50
Now_Rudi6000.00

      06-26-2019, 07:00 AM   #615
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
1903
Rep
5,452
Posts

 
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
He is just a little bit obsessed with himself no? I guess i would google my name a lot too if I faked a hate crime and tried to tie it to a servery left leaning political agenda. What a fuck wad.
Appreciate 4
DonaldPump5831.00
iconoclast3356.00
MKSixer14592.50

      06-26-2019, 11:31 AM   #616
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14593
Rep
7,289
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
He is just a little bit obsessed with himself no? I guess i would google my name a lot too if I faked a hate crime and tried to tie it to a servery left leaning political agenda. What a fuck wad.
This is severe mental disturbance on the part of JS. You couldn't make this stuff up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST