New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > E39 Photos / Videos / Media

12-30-2020, 09:31 PM   #1
Mister_Oli
Private
Canada
Rep

Drives: 1998 BMW 528i (E39)

This year I bought a 1998 528i as a first car. I've always wanted an E39, and the fact that mine is manual makes it all the cooler in my book. As a tribute, I made a short video about my year with it so far, and it is mainly picking it up way out in Ontario and bringing it home. Nevertheless, I had fun gathering footage and editing the video, so I thought I'd share it here with a few pictures. Enjoy!

P.S. The red M Roadster is dad's

Attached Images

11-28-2022, 01:53 PM   #2
Meguinness
Registered
Rep

Drives: E90 320I , E39 523I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Oli View Post
This year I bought a 1998 528i as a first car. I've always wanted an E39, and the fact that mine is manual makes it all the cooler in my book. As a tribute, I made a short video about my year with it so far, and it is mainly picking it up way out in Ontario and bringing it home. Nevertheless, I had fun gathering footage and editing the video, so I thought I'd share it here with a few pictures. Enjoy!

P.S. The red M Roadster is dad's

https://youtu.be/_fjJ62Ji82g
Congratulations 👏👏👏🎉👏🎉 nice E39👍😀😀🥳🥳🥳🥳
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2024, 10:28 AM   #3
My
Registered
Serbia
Rep

Drives: BMW 535iA e39

Garage List
Hello, I like to present my V8 e39 in rarely manufacturing condition. Evry part of that car is BMW original, in first color with all books and 3 keys. All services are done in official service in Serbia, the car originaly from Germany. It has 210k km on dial and I keep it clean in garage all the time.

I have dilema about one issue: keep it in this manufacture condition or to install Alpina kit? I alrady have Alpina spoiler on the front but it is not much.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0