New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

07-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #67
scorcherjf
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2008 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
wow I wish I could have driven some of the cars you guys have! the best car I've ever driven is my own 135i =(

love the little bugger though
      07-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #68
footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: i4M50

Garage List
Pretty good pissing contest this thread.

No need for me to add my list to this as the list is big and my fingers are hurting.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #69
Buegie
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 330xi

Well I guess I'm cheating since I valet at a five-star inn/restaurant but still...these were some of the nicer ones, a full list would be too long

Aston Martin Vantage, DB7
Audi b6/b7 S4, b7 RS4
Bentley Flying Spur (many)
BMW e46/e90/e93 M3, e60 M5, e60 535i, e64 650i Vert, e66 750iL, e92 335i
Chevy SSR, the one with the LS2 (Corvette engine) in it
Jeep SRT8
Lexus LS460
Maserati Quattroporte
Mercedes C55 AMG, S550
Porsche C/C4/CS/C4S, Cayman, Cayenne
Range Rover Supercharged
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 05:22 AM   #70
ohaywood
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 JB/Saddle E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
There is no way you've driven all these. What do you do for a living??? And you signature is insane if you actually own all those cars..

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmotion View Post
I would not rate these as what is best for me, but what is best for its purpose

Enzo - bare and raw. Loved it. Excellent track toy with a beautiful screamer in the back
Veyron - quiet and all about the luxury. Felt like flying in my friend's Hawker
LP640 Roadster - a heavy piece of machinery. To me it felt heavier than the Veyron. Draws more attention than the CGT
CGT - perhaps I am getting old. The clutch wears me down in traffic, so I do not drive it as often nowadays. '
SLR - feels the heaviest of the bunch and the handling is the worst of the bunch. It felt more like a lightened Maybach with loads of torque
Scuderia - very easy to drive and the shift time on this is amazing. Very capable track car
      07-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #71
stickypaws
Dictator
Rep

Drives: people crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohaywood View Post
There is no way you've driven all these. What do you do for a living??? And you signature is insane if you actually own all those cars..
Why not? He has a Newport Beach address. I live off the PCH (Pacific Palisades/Malibu) and see these kind of cars every day. Lot of TFers and TV industry people and other assorted types roaming these streets. My good pal is a filmmaker and Clio Award winner and has a nice stable of expensive vintage cars (although he doesn't have the time to be on any car forums.... )

But he should correct his signature..... it's balloon white Gallardo, not ballon white (sounds like ballin' white )
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmotion
E60 M5 Silverstone, Ballon White Gallardo Spider, Rosso Corsa F430, Audi CG Q7 Sportline, IS R8, Basalt Black Carrera GT, SG M3 DCT, Orange GT3RS, IS CLK63 Black Series
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #72
ohaywood
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickypaws View Post
Why not? He has a Newport Beach address. I live off the PCH (Pacific Palisades/Malibu) and see these kind of cars every day. Lot of TFers and TV industry people and other assorted types roaming these streets. My good pal is a filmmaker and Clio Award winner and has a nice stable of expensive vintage cars (although he doesn't have the time to be on any car forums.... )

But he should correct his signature..... it's balloon white Gallardo, not ballon white (sounds like ballin' white )
Hahaha good call on the correction. I'm down in Malibu a lot and I do see tons of nice cars; it's just crazy to think that one guy could own all of those. I'm only 18 so I can't even fathom coming up with that kind of money hahah
      07-27-2009, 01:23 PM   #73
E82tt6
Colonel
Rep

Drives: '08 Black Saphire Z4 MC

Quote:
Sounds like a great car.. I've heard tons of mixed reviews about it.
It is, but for a buck eighty I'd probably get an FCar, R8 V10, GT2, or Lambo.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #74
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

-My car (e92 M3)
-Porsche Cayenne S
-E46 M3
-my trusty honda accord...(always a special place in my heart)
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #75
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I would not rate these as what is best for me, but what is best for its purpose

Enzo - bare and raw. Loved it. Excellent track toy with a beautiful screamer in the back
Veyron - quiet and all about the luxury. Felt like flying in my friend's Hawker
LP640 Roadster - a heavy piece of machinery. To me it felt heavier than the Veyron. Draws more attention than the CGT
CGT - perhaps I am getting old. The clutch wears me down in traffic, so I do not drive it as often nowadays. '
SLR - feels the heaviest of the bunch and the handling is the worst of the bunch. It felt more like a lightened Maybach with loads of torque
Scuderia - very easy to drive and the shift time on this is amazing. Very capable track car
damn thats sick bro....

if you dont mind me asking..what do you do for a living??....and do you want to hire me???
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #76
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: where do I start?

Quote:
You would be surprised as to how much one can achieve in a lifetime. Many of my friends came from humble backgrounds. With a little bit of luck, an eye for opportunities, and proper work ethics, moving beyond the boundaries is very possible. Don't be surprised if 30 yrs from now, some one is saying the same thing to you as you did to me.

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #77
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
damn thats sick bro....

if you dont mind me asking..what do you do for a living??....and do you want to hire me???
Wealth management

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #78
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickypaws View Post

Thank you. I never even noticed.

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #79
ohaywood
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
You would be surprised as to how much one can achieve in a lifetime. Many of my friends came from humble backgrounds. With a little bit of luck, an eye for opportunities, and proper work ethics, moving beyond the boundaries is very possible. Don't be surprised if 30 yrs from now, some one is saying the same thing to you as you did to me.
Great guy. Thanks
      07-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #80
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Wealth management
o wow nice! I work on wall street in credit derivatives..just started my career bout yr and a half ago.....

its always great to see someone who has achieved success..by the cars you have I can tell you have done so quite nicely I constantly keep using these stories as an inspiration to succeed.

i like your above post....my dad always tells me the same thing!! with hard work and determination...anything is possible....hope I can be in position one day to own the amazing cars that you have.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #81
ohaywood
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
You're off to a good start with your M3!

Let's get some more cars on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
o wow nice! I work on wall street in credit derivatives..just started my career bout yr and a half ago.....

its always great to see someone who has achieved success..by the cars you have I can tell you have done so quite nicely I constantly keep using these stories as an inspiration to succeed.

i like your above post....my dad always tells me the same thing!! with hard work and determination...anything is possible....hope I can be in position one day to own the amazing cars that you have.
      07-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #82
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You're off to a good start with your M3!

Let's get some more cars on here
hahhaha....

im tryin!!!
Appreciate 0