New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

06-20-2016, 12:19 AM   #441
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
HAHAHA omgggg so funny.

Could you block me already? I would have blocked you by now, but I only use the app on my phone and don't remember my password to log in on a computer.

There you go again talking about class and bringing up my money/success on an NBA thread. Just go away already dude.
Speak for yourself. Got banned and came back to continue your trolling.

For the record, not talking ABOUT you, actually LAUGHING at you. Anyway, I know you gotta go to work now at this hour so you're dismissed.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 12:21 AM   #442
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Shut up. You know I don't stand for peace settlements.

I have however, better learned to control myself with name calling. Hence why I'm un-bannable

Ps- why are our Mariners sucking again? Just when I thought they had figured it out....nope.
Not sure. Have the offense.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 12:21 AM   #443
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Can't we all just get along
I can get along with her.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 12:24 AM   #444
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22
Quote:
HAHAHA omgggg so funny.

Could you block me already? I would have blocked you by now, but I only use the app on my phone and don't remember my password to log in on a computer.

There you go again talking about class and bringing up my money/success on an NBA thread. Just go away already dude.
Speak for yourself. Got banned and came back to continue your trolling.

For the record, not talking ABOUT you, actually LAUGHING at you. Anyway, I know you gotta go to work now at this hour so you're dismissed.
It was a temp ban- it happens to the best of us. I stood up for the rights of my gay friends, I'd do it again- just without the name calling.

And why thank you. I wasn't sure I could leave the OT boundaries without your consent. But now that I have it, I can finally sleep easily at night. :bs:
      06-20-2016, 12:40 AM   #445
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

As a Warrior fan I'm sad they lost. But, they have nobody to blame but themselves. No conspiracy, no one-sided reffing, just the lack of ability to pass the ball and shoot the ball into the basket when it counted most. They played tough for most of the game, with 20 changes in lead and 15 ties (or some numbers like that). But in the end, the Cavs had more heart and kept their heads in the game.

Congratulations to the City of Cleveland and to the Cavs team.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 12:41 AM   #446
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
You Hear This, Joe Lacob aka Mr. Lightyears Ahead Of Everyone
Attached Images

06-20-2016, 12:53 AM   #447
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
As a Warrior fan I'm sad they lost. But, they have nobody to blame but themselves. No conspiracy, no one-sided reffing, just the lack of ability to pass the ball and shoot the ball into the basket when it counted most. They played tough for most of the game, with 20 changes in lead and 15 ties (or some numbers like that). But in the end, the Cavs had more heart and kept their heads in the game.

Congratulations to the City of Cleveland and to the Cavs team.
It was indeed two parts, but I think the LeBron deserve more credit. LeBron the real MVP showed everyone what MVP means. It means effecting every aspect of the game when he's on the court. It means carrying the team, and most importantly it means executing when it counts.

His defense set the tone of all 4 games Cavs won. He guarded the other teams highest scoring player.
      06-20-2016, 12:56 AM   #448
Frozen
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: Frozen Red e92 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karman View Post
Does anyone feel kyrie Irving deserved finals mvp
LeBron led both teams in every single category: Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, and Blocks.

Kyrie was great but the MVP of the finals is not up for debate. It's unanimously LeBron.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 02:41 AM   #449
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
I just watched the Warriors post game interviews-

It sucks they have really shitty fans because after watching the players interview- I legitimately felt bad for them and thought "what good guys/sports" especially draymond.

Ah well.
      06-20-2016, 05:53 AM   #450
Buddy628
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 2015 X5 Msport, MB GLK250

Having lived in Akron Ohio for 10 plus years and witnessing the heart break Cleveland fans have endured over the years. I am glad to see them win a Championship. The fans deserved it and Lebron and his team mates earned it . Congrats!
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 07:32 AM   #451
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep

Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:

It sucks they have really shitty fans because after watching the players interview- I legitimately felt bad for them and thought "what good guys/sports" especially draymond.

Ah well.
Hearing the fans boo during the trophy presentation was irritating. I know they're celebrating on your home court, but have some class.
Appreciate 3
      06-20-2016, 09:42 AM   #452
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

Quote:

Ah well.
Donkey green a good guy/sport.....now I've heard everything
Cockiness and arrogance the whole season and didn't back it up
They deserved every bit of the crow they're eating after all the gloating, chest thumping, turning around and walking away 3s, shallow ass celebration in front of opposite team's benches while you're blowing them out.
They couldn't win with class, what makes you think they could lose with class?
Gsw deserve all their classless lowbrow fans as much as their fans deserve their team
Lebron has earned some more of my respect as he's matured and grown
When he lost to the Spurs in '14 , they were blown out in SA but he still stayed behind to congratulate TD and the rest of the Spurs
Watching all the warriors players, especially donkey green and curry walk off the court with out as much as acknowledging their opponents was irritating. Then when asked curry said there were a lot of people on the court and he couldn't get to james ....really??
Chumps
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 09:46 AM   #453
csu87
Banned
Rep

Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
They deserved every bit of the crow they're eating after all the gloating, chest thumping, turning around and walking away 3s, shallow ass celebration in front of opposite team's benches while you're blowing them out.
Gsw deserve all their classless lowbrow fans as much as their fans deserve their team
When he lost to the Spurs in '14 , they were blown out in SA but he still stayed behind to congratulate TD and the rest of the Spurs
Watching all the warriors players, especially donkey green and curry walk off the court with out as much as acknowledging their opponents was irritating. Then when asked curry said there were a lot of people on the court and he couldn't get to james ....really??
Chumps
I definitely lost some respect for GS in this series. And gained some for Lebron when he stepped up and carried his team when it mattered.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 09:46 AM   #454
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: '16 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karman View Post
Does anyone feel kyrie Irving deserved finals mvp
No. That would have been absolutely ridiculous.

LeBron led BOTH teams in

Rebounds
Steals
Blocks

Kyrie had great moments, like he's supposed to. But LeBron James is the MVP of that series and it's not up for discussion. You either or agree or you're wrong, because you would literally have to argue against such a mountain of statistical numbers.

Also, 'The Block' was just as important as Kyrie's 3.

And don't forget; it's series MVP. You don't get the MVP just because you made a big shot.

LeBron is the greatest player in the world and it's not even close. And it showed this series.

Soon.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 09:47 AM   #455
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr
Quote:

Ah well.
Chumps
Tell us how you really feel!

And FYI- draymond green did come back out on the court and congratulated them.
      06-20-2016, 09:51 AM   #456
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Thank God they lost. Bunch of fucking crybabies.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 09:54 AM   #457
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
:hug:
Attached Images

06-20-2016, 10:03 AM   #458
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep

Quote:

That's actually how a lot of Bay Area folks feel, after all the bandwagoners showed up from the Lakers/Clippers

Donkey showing up AFTER he left the court means nothing. If you were a good sport, you'd congratulate the guy for a well deserved win immediately after the final buzzer.
That's how all sports works, not pout to the locker room and come back out later
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 10:06 AM   #459
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr
Quote:

That's actually how a lot of Bay Area folks feel, after all the bandwagoners showed up from the Lakers/Clippers

Donkey showing up AFTER he left the court means nothing. If you were a good sport, you'd congratulate the guy for a well deserved win immediately after the final buzzer.
That's how all sports works, not pout to the locker room and come back out later
Ahhhhh yes...The laker/clipper fan base. Jump on whatever CA team is hot.

I'll take your word for it. My team was stolen from Seattle, so as long as OKC doesn't win- I'm good. Sad because I like KD/Westbrook (sonics drafted) but I'd rather they just leave OKC so I can root for them publiclyand watch OKC burn to the ground. yes I'm petty and I don't care
      06-20-2016, 10:06 AM   #460
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: '16 M2

People need to cut the fucking shit with the conspiricy theories. It's embarrassing that a grown man or woman can be susceptible to that type of stuff. Literally the same basic logic and reasoning ability necessary to believe 9/11 was a setup.

The NBA is not rigged. It's simply bunch of either uneducated or non science folk misinterpreting or not understanding the concept of variation, and that just because a certain string of events happen doesn't mean it was plotted.

I can flip a quarter 10 times and get 7 heads in a row. It's possible. When it happens, don't come bitching and moaning to me telling me "well actually that benefits you and it should be 50/50, and heads shouldn't occur more than once in a row derrppppp"

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. That's not how math works. That's not how grown up individuals should reason.

You cannot connect point A to point Z and skip everything in-between just because A and Z together fit a conspiricy sorry.

The theory that the league is rigged is a belief. It's not something I will have success arguing with because it's impossible to disprove because conspiricy theories in nature are generally open ended and the supporters refuse to listen to scientific logic.

Cut the conspiracy shit, or take a math class.

Soon.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 10:40 AM   #461
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ahhhhh yes...The laker/clipper fan base. Jump on whatever CA team is hot.

I'll take your word for it. My team was stolen from Seattle, so as long as OKC doesn't win- I'm good. Sad because I like KD/Westbrook (sonics drafted) but I'd rather they just leave OKC so I can root for them publiclyand watch OKC burn to the ground. yes I'm petty and I don't care
Well that's we thing I whole heartedly agree with you. the sonics were stolen from Seattle
It's ok though since you want to cheer for kd and Westbrook.
Russell gona go to the Lakers and kd will back up Kawhi Leonard next year
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 10:44 AM   #462
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
I definitely lost some respect for GS in this series. And gained some for Lebron when he stepped up and carried his team when it mattered.

they pissed lebron off, is what they did. calling him a bitch, that one making memes about him. as someone tweeted, don't poke the bear.

oh wait.

too late.
Appreciate 0