New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

07-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #595
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep

Drives: X6 50i

"there in the middle of the street and tumult, almost cryng, like a drunken queer to which the boyfrind has left her ass broken and without her Diana Ross disk."

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #596
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
Congrats Javi! Congrats Spain... Iniesta scored a wonderful goal. Robben had so many chances to put it away, as did spain.
Thank you. And thanks NY city for the Empire State detail.

And thanks this forum too because for the next years i can always remind these greats moments typed with worldwide friends.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #597
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
im sorry for the dutch people. If some nation deserve a WC like Spain thats is Netherlands.
Yes...they were in the Final three times and walk away empty handed.

and no...they had their moments....they foul too much...they cannot capitalize the two critical moments Robben could've taken the winning goal...since they cannot...the better team Spain took the crown!!
      07-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #598
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
I also sort of feel bad for the Netherlands as Javi said they deserve a WC too after all they have done. Robben did very well IMHO, he had Casillas going the wrong way and then flicked it the other way, basically had him beat but it was just that little bit of luck and the ball barely hit off of Casillas' boot...it was anyone's game but Spain pulled it out.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #599
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Yes...they were in the Final three times and walk away empty handed.

and no...they had their moments....they foul too much...they cannot capitalize the two critical moments Robben could've taken the winning goal...since they cannot...the better team Spain took the crown!!
Obviusly they dont deserve this one
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 12:40 PM   #600
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
^ Right..when i said the Netherlands also deserve a WC..i was mainly speaking historically. Although both teams had some great chances to win, the better team won.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #601
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep

Drives: E92 335i MT

Everyone is saying Netherlands played dirty but i'd say Spain was just as dirty. It was a physical game. De Jong deserved a red for the kick to the chest and Puyol deserved a red card for that nasty tackle and I hate when people say Robben should have fallen for him to get booked. Which is what the Spanish team was doing most of the game. I had a lot of respect for Xavi and Iniesta until i watched this game. It looked like they were made out of paper. A slight bump and they were on the floor. Either way Spain didn't win it with skill but luck. They played like shit through out most of the cup including the last game. True champs shoulda been the Germans

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #602
maswastage
Resident Diesel Junkie
Rep

Drives: 2010 AW 335d

That may have been the ugliest world cup final I have ever seen. Although you can't blame the ref for the rough game that was played, you can blame him for letting the players bait him into some ridiculous calls and some ridiculous yellows, including the one that got van der Wiel sent off.

It was a terrible game to watch and based on their performances that night I don't think either team deserved to win. All of this said, Spain were the better team throughout the tournament so congratulations to them.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #603
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Everyone is saying Netherlands played dirty but i'd say Spain was just as dirty. It was a physical game. De Jong deserved a red for the kick to the chest and Puyol deserved a red card for that nasty tackle and I hate when people say Robben should have fallen for him to get booked. Which is what the Spanish team was doing most of the game. I had a lot of respect for Xavi and Iniesta until i watched this game. It looked like they were made out of paper. A slight bump and they were on the floor. Either way Spain didn't win it with skill but luck. They played like shit through out most of the cup including the last game. True champs shoulda been the Germans
Thats the most demential comment i read. You watch the whole match? can you say we do it at the same level of brutality and dirty game as the dutch players all match long?

The germans? our best match, maybe because they were the only team who face us and try to play ... or you gonna tell me we were lucky and rough against them?

Get on your knees and pay tribute to this spaniard conquer!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #604
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:

POTM
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #605
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Thats the most demential comment i read. You watch the whole match? can you say we do it at the same level of brutality and dirty game as the dutch players all match long?

The germans? our best match, maybe because they were the only team who face us and try to play ... or you gonna tell me we were lucky and rough against them?

Spain won because at the end...all they want is win and they determined to do achieve that goal!!! Well done!!!
That's not in Holland players mind, they were whining, bitching, yelling and shouting to the refs. Their mind is not on the ball, to score the winning goal. Their mind was off the game and seek physical revenge to the Spanish players. They got themselves into that position yesterday.
      07-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #606
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Since the queer of Alejandro Magno, the spartans, gladiators, bravehearts etc etc got one, i belive, its time now for a Hollywood movie of the Spaniards heroic deeds. A god one, apocalypto sucks ... i want it with a big ending and the traditional speech of glory, refered to our big nuts.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #607
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Gentlemans, excuse me, but im in the middle of a hysteric patriotic attack.

VENCIMOS Y VENCEREMOS!!! VIVA ESPAÑA COÑO!

Last edited by Javi335; 07-12-2010 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #608
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Javi..you are drunk with power/glory. LOL

or maybe Spanish wine!
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #609
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Javi..you are drunk with power/glory. LOL

or maybe Spanish wine!
Too many decades of socialim make me think this country was idiotizaded into a almost unreversed way. Now is time for celebrate, but for hope too.

We aint gonna pay our internationals debts, you heard me? if you want it came and get it! send soldiers, nuke us, we dont care; Glory or death!!!

hahaha
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #610
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Too many decades of socialim make me think this country was idiotizaded into a almost unreversed way. Now is time for celebrate, but for hope too.

We aint gonna pay our internationals debts, you heard me? if you want it came and get it! send soldiers, nuke us, we dont care; Glory or death!!!

hahaha
Now i feel bad for the Italians....they're in serious debt too...but they didn't get the World Cup and Wimbledon....
      07-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #611
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Now i feel bad for the Italians....they're in serious debt too...but they didn't get the World Cup and Wimbledon....
And Rossi without chance to win this year ... what a mess
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #612
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
And Rossi without chance to win this year ... what a mess
But i heard his back....not sure about his form after the injury tho...and yah...Scuderia Ferrari is a mess at the moment too....ohhh...too bad~
      07-13-2010, 01:30 AM   #613
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep

Drives: HS M2 Competition

Quote:
We aint gonna pay our internationals debts, you heard me?
That's why I'm happy in a way you won the WC final. You deserve it, almost cliffhanging on the edge of bankrupcy...(Im'not sarcastic or kidding)

About the Spanish Empire: We had a 80 year war going on with you guys(1568-1648) some 400 years ago, we came out economically the whealtiest country in the world at that era(17th century,also 'we' founded New York) .We put ourselves together between the 1st and 2nd worldwar and after the 2nd as well...

Anyway, your victory is a thumbsup for struggling Spain indeed

Our 2 kids arrive tomorrow in Madrid. In a way I'm 'happy' we lost

Cheers/Salud
Robin
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #614
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
That's why I'm happy in a way you won the WC final. You deserve it, almost cliffhanging on the edge of bankrupcy...(Im'not sarcastic or kidding)

About the Spanish Empire: We had a 80 year war going on with you guys(1568-1648) some 400 years ago, we came out economically the whealtiest country in the world at that era(17th century,also 'we' founded New York) .We put ourselves together between the 1st and 2nd worldwar and after the 2nd as well...

Anyway, your victory is a thumbsup for struggling Spain indeed

Our 2 kids arrive tomorrow in Madrid. In a way I'm 'happy' we lost

Cheers/Salud
Robin
Oh, Europe history.

This continent came to be what it is after a million scars There is no place in the world where there have been many wars throughout history. In none were committed so many atrocities or massacres, and all were necessary for us to go riding today peacefully in the bike lanes, while sipping a 5 euros mango Frappuccino.

Hope you childrens enjoy the visit.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #615
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep

Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:

Dude your team got lucky this whole tournament don't say it was cuz of skill cuz every spainish fan I've talked to has agreed with me that they played like shit. Spain games were the most boring when I thought they would be otherwise. If it wasn't for David Villa you probably wouldn't make it out of the group stages. Every game you won besides Honduras was by one point. The Germans and Dutch destroyed the weaker teams while you barely got by them. You try to over look that when you win but if you had lost you know you would have blamed your shitty performance. Either way congrats and see you in 4 years

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #616
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Dude your team got lucky this whole tournament don't say it was cuz of skill cuz every spainish fan I've talked to has agreed with me that they played like shit. Spain games were the most boring when I thought they would be otherwise. If it wasn't for David Villa you probably wouldn't make it out of the group stages. Every game you won besides Honduras was by one point. The Germans and Dutch destroyed the weaker teams while you barely got by them. You try to over look that when you win but if you had lost you know you would have blamed your shitty performance. Either way congrats and see you in 4 years
You have no idea. Spain games was boring because our rivals didnt want to play

If a team concentrate all his players in his own field, just expecting for a Spain mistake and counterattack is imposible to do something. Dont want to keep this conversation, seems is going to be a bucle.
Appreciate 0