Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-07-2019, 09:52 AM   #111
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Folks you just got "Tripple C.W. Lewis" here and didn't even realize it....

...your not smart enough to udnerstand this "accounting stuff", unless you have a "blacked out accounting degree like I have" ... I'll show it to your for 5 mins in a photo but then I'm pulling it down because "Assange is a Puss"

....I'll show you some basic debit/credit accounting adjustments type some words .... to prove how clever I am and in just a few keystrokes I can dismiss the work that took a year for an entire research

...Lastly don't even think about looking at what the Guy with verifiable Phd and univ. Professors has to say when his team originally SET OUT TO DISPROVE THE MISSING TRILLIONS AND REACH THE OPPOSITE CONCLUSION.... ,Lastly don't even think about looking no what a form Asst. HUD secretary has to say.... because if you do , you'll be the "crazy conspiracy" box

....yep that how Gov't sponsored propaganda on social media works.
So Run Silent AGREES with the majority of your post and your response is to go 3 pages back and dig up a different post to hold us as evidence of whatever it is you have against him. Oh man, you seriously have no idea how insane you come across. It's like you're following a manual for how to ensure no one listens to, accepts, or agrees with your ideas. I'm still not sure what you purpose is, but if it's to wake people up to the things that are happening around them and see the world for what it really is, you literally could not be going about it in a more backwards way. So have fun, you do you. But when you find yourself frustrated that every person you encounter laughs and ignores you, remember why that is. If you even have the capacity for that level of introspection.

Man, the guy agrees with you and you cant handle it. I'm still laughing.
Appreciate 5
Run Silent11901.00
minn195688.50
xander_g689.00
Now_Rudi6000.00

06-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #112
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Yup - like I said, I was going to do it once. He doesn't listen to others, he just waits to speak. When he does, it is all about how "everything he espouses is right and all others are wrong" yet never offers any resolutions that maybe others might be right too. In addition, he offers no solutions to the invented problems he perpetrates.

I honestly feel bad for him, less so with respect to his conspiracy theories, but more with regards to his general attitude and demeanor. Those with mindsets like his rarely get along with the general populace of a region and are difficult to spend time with, since it is all about them. The end result of this, is they tend to lack friends and close relationships which ultimately causes them to spiral further into the same behavior.

As I mentioned before, I hope he finds what he is looking for in life, becomes less disgruntled and angry, and begins to truly appreciate life.

We should at least attempt to get along with all our fellow men, because we are all on this planet together.

Now, I'm off to listen to some Bosstones in the red 360 I drove to work today, have some lunch with my lovely wife, work a bit more, and then go home to a nice dinner with my wife and the most adorable daughter on earth.

I wonder what he is going to do?
Yeah, no I feel kinda bad for what I just posted. The dude is "touched" as my grandma used to say. I feel kinda bad for coming down on him. He has issues and us ganging up on him is like me yelling at shrub-puncher downstairs. Best we all just move along and leave him to ramble.

Quote:
Now, I'm off to listen to some Bosstones in the red 360 I drove to work today, have some lunch with my lovely wife, work a bit more, and then go home to a nice dinner with my wife and the most adorable daughter on earth.
#WINNING!

Social D, Flogging Molly, and The Dropkicks coming to Seattle. Stoked!
Appreciate 1
Run Silent11901.00

06-07-2019, 10:01 AM   #113
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Quote:

This is basically the same point as your first statement and I agree. We needed to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan, because it was a justifiable response

100% Propaganda, I encourage anyone to look into the CIA's history with Osamto what they did by harboring OBL. Barring that, however, nothing else we've involved ourselves in was a smart idea.

I encourage anyone to do the research into Osama Bin Laden history wit the CIA, he was a CIA Asset for many years prior to 9/11 in which we covertly supplied with arms to back which ever rebel group was the flavor of the day . Former FBI Bureau chief & Whistleblower Ted Gunderson who had over 600 men under him at the height of his career, spoke of meeting a man who was Bin Laden at a Gov't facility within the US an he as presented under another name, years prior to 9/11.

I wonder if our 20 year war which continues to the day in Afghanistan, has anything to do with protecting the Poppy fields? ...you know the CIA and Government do not like competition in the drug trade... Don't take my word for the CIA's/Govt's involvement in drug trafficking , look into Ted Gunderson's many speeches regarding the the Cheif Med. Examiner at Fort Brag being framed for the Murder of his family because he was not willing to play ball with the CIA and was going to expose the fact that he found dead US soldiers bodies stuffed with Herione that were being shipped by from Vietnam.

Now our 20 war is Afghanistan is being privatized and handed off to Eric Prinz's former Blackwater Group now called Acadamei, for a nice sum of the 5 Billion , deal he just cut with Trump....So nice to the see the Military Industrial Complex working hand & hand ... It looks more and more our wars will be handed of to paid mercenaries and Covert proxy Wars... and kept completely of of sight of the American People
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:04 AM   #114
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Social D, Flogging Molly, and The Dropkicks coming to Seattle. Stoked!
Fuck, I hate you.

I never got to see Social D, but did see Mike Ness play when he was doing his solo thing. The opening acts, as weird as it sounds, were Ministry and Circle Jerks - lol. It was a good show, but not really the same as 'Ball and Chain' or 'Story of my Life'.

I saw Dropkick Murphy's play once - but it was an insane show - at a club across the street from Fenway Park, in Boston - awesome time. Never saw Flogging Molly, but I am not a super fan of them. I'll listen to them, but most of their stuff sounds the same. For that style, I like the Pogues or Real McKenzie's far better.

06-07-2019, 10:06 AM   #115
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I encourage anyone to do the research into Osama Bin Laden history wit the CIA, he was a CIA Asset for many years prior to 9/11 in which we covertly supplied with arms to back which ever rebel group was the flavor of the day . Former FBI Bureau chief & Whistleblower Ted Gunderson who had over 600 men under him at the height of his career, spoke of meeting a man who was Bin Laden at a Gov't facility within the US an he as presented under another name, years prior to 9/11.

I wonder if our 20 year war which continues to the day in Afghanistan, has anything to do with protecting the Poppy fields? ...you know the CIA and Government do not like competition in the drug trade... Don't take my word for the CIA's/Govt's involvement in drug trafficking , look into Ted Gunderson's many speeches regarding the the Cheif Med. Examiner at Fort Brag being framed for the Murder of his family because he was not willing to play ball with the CIA and was going to expose the fact that he found dead US soldiers bodies stuffed with Herione that were being shipped by from Vietnam.

Now our 20 war is Afghanistan is being privatized and handed off to Eric Prinz's former Blackwater Group now called Acadamei, for a nice sum of the 5 Billion , deal he just cut with Trump....So nice to the see the Military Industrial Complex working hand & hand ... It looks more and more our wars will be handed of to paid mercenaries and Covert proxy Wars... and kept completely of of sight of the American People

Once again, you start off great and then go loony. It's like saying "Scrambled eggs are very tasty, except they come from martian cows who want to take over the world." Good start, bad finish.

Quote:
This part is actually about 95% true. That doesn't mean he isn't a terrible dude though. Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is your friend, sometimes he ends up being a worse enemy than you ever thought, sometimes he evolves into something more evil.
Now_Rudi6000.00

06-07-2019, 10:08 AM   #116
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 19 F150, 19 M550 19 ZL1 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocan View Post
You sound hysterical and you're getting yourself all worked up over nothing. You should relax, if you continue down this path your health will deteriorate.

Peace.
I tried this angle a year or so ago. He is hell bent on self destruction.
Appreciate 2
      06-07-2019, 10:09 AM   #117
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Not sure how the Syrian civil war was 'covert' or 'CIA' but irrespective of that nonsense, I agree - we should have not involved ourselves with the Syrian civil war. In addition, I have reservations that we might have picked the wrong side. As much as I despise Ba-sheer, he was probably better for that country than any ISIL type government that would end up there should he leave or step down.
Propaganda, there was nothing "natural" about the "Syrian Civil War" as was presented to the American People.... Another CIA Fomented Regime change war.... Take as listen to the Truth Bombs from Columbia Univ. Professor Jeffrey Sacs as he Shuts up the entire Panel on MSNBC

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:10 AM   #118
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This part is actually about 95% true. That doesn't mean he isn't a terrible dude though. Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is your friend, sometimes he ends up being a worse enemy than you ever thought, sometimes he evolves into something more evil.
IIRC they never armed OBL directly either. I believe he came on the scene first as a kind of contractor to help the fight with infrastructure via his family's business. Then he attached himself to ga group(s) that had already been armed. It's been awhile since I've read the history on that though.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent11901.00

06-07-2019, 10:16 AM   #119
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:

Everyone has a price. Just ask Adam and Eve.
Appreciate 2
minn195688.50
Run Silent11901.00

06-07-2019, 10:17 AM   #120
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yup - like I said, I was going to do it once. He doesn't listen to others, he just waits to speak. When he does, it is all about how "everything he espouses is right and all others are wrong" yet never offers any resolutions that maybe others might be right too. In addition, he offers no solutions to the invented problems he perpetrates.

I honestly feel bad for him, less so with respect to his conspiracy theories, but more with regards to his general attitude and demeanor. Those with mindsets like his rarely get along with the general populace of a region and are difficult to spend time with, since it is all about them. The end result of this, is they tend to lack friends and close relationships which ultimately causes them to spiral further into the same behavior.

As I mentioned before, I hope he finds what he is looking for in life, becomes less disgruntled and angry, and begins to truly appreciate life.

We should at least attempt to get along with all our fellow men, because we are all on this planet together.

I wonder what he is going to do?
The Problem I have with you Mr. Run Silent , is that in you phony attempts to agree with my view points , you lay in the lines of Establishment/Propaganda. The biggest Lie of all being the "Fraudulent War on Terror/ Terrorism" that being the corner stone for the justification for the 20 years war(s)

you and gang of troll keep up at it.... Does anyone else wonder why you & the gang come at so hard... for a sick Man shouldn't your time be better spent on healing?.... rather than going round on round with Kitesurfer continually trying to prove that the content I post is "conspiracy theory nonsense" (you words not mine)

anyone who wants to peel back the Onion of Lies... Christopher Bollyn's work is a fine place to start

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-07-2019 at 10:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:21 AM   #121
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Christopher Bollyn "The Dual-Deception of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror”

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:23 AM   #122
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Give unto God what is God's
Give unto Cesar what is Cesar's
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:34 AM   #123
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah, I need to dig up the final details, since that isn't an area of my expertise. Most of my work in the Afgan region was either transport stops on the way to another location outside of there, or taking the time to get my ass blown up, neither of which I have fond memories of.

Please due us all of favor give up this thread go rest for a while, this is not good for your tumor, I am worried about your health.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:35 AM   #124
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Give unto God what is God's
Give unto Cesar what is Cesar's
I like ranch on my Cesar salad.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:36 AM   #125
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Please due us all of favor give up this thread go rest for a while, this is not good for your tumor, I am worried about your health.
Of all of your insults and this is about the shitiest of them.
Appreciate 8
SakhirM49421.00
Now_Rudi6000.00
Run Silent11901.00
dtla1341.00
Lups10870.00
Wills24898.50

06-07-2019, 10:50 AM   #126
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Of all of your insults and this is about the shitiest of them.
I'm being sincere
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #127
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I tried this angle a year or so ago. He is hell bent on self destruction.

Why do you and gang trolls have to have "angles" with me?... and who appointed you guys as the Bimmerpost Psychologists... ?

Is it perhaps that "the gang" is nothing more that the Bimmerpost "Psy-op" / "LARP" to push Establishment propaganda?.

I remember our dance last year my Huckleberry...
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 10:56 AM   #128
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Quote:
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
minn195688.50
Now_Rudi6000.00

06-07-2019, 10:58 AM   #129
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I used to consider you a friend. Now, I dunno, man. Anchovies on a Cesar salad I can let slide, but Ranch?

minn195688.50

06-07-2019, 11:04 AM   #130
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Sometimes.

Quote:
I used to consider you a friend. Now, I dunno, man. Anchovies on a Cesar salad I can let slide, but Ranch?

I put ketchup on brats sometimes to.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent11901.00

06-07-2019, 11:07 AM   #131
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm being sincere
Bullshit, you are tired of him kicking your ass with facts and reason.

Quote:
Why do you and gang trolls have to have "angles" with me?... and who appointed you guys as the Bimmerpost Psychologists... ?

Is it perhaps that "the gang" is nothing more that the Bimmerpost "Psy-op" / "LARP" to push Establishment propaganda?.

I remember our dance last year my Huckleberry...
Me to and yours with others. I can't believe they still let you post here.

I don't think it takes a trained psychologist to see you need some professional help. It isn't negative thing, I've gotten help from counselors a few times in my life and it helped out a lot with certain things.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent11901.00
Now_Rudi6000.00

06-07-2019, 11:23 AM   #132
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Bullshit, you are tired of him kicking your ass with facts and reason.

Me to and yours with others. I can't believe they still let you post here.

I don't think it takes a trained psychologist to see you need some professional help. It isn't negative thing, I've gotten help from counselors a few times in my life and it helped out a lot with certain things.
I've learned a lot since then and you my friend don't intimidate me...
Appreciate 0